Chapter4-SM High

The only exception.

Onew’s POV

*Here goes…the people here are really cold…time to emit sunshine rays! Hope this goes well!*

Third-person POV

Seohyun squealed when the new boy opened his mouth to introduce himself.

“Aigoo! His so cute…Jessica should I go chase him?? He will accept me right??” Seohyun bubbled on energetically.

“Oh gosh..there you go again..” Jessica said exasperatingly, however not being able to hide her fondness of the young girl that has grown up with her since like forever…ruffling Seohyun’s hair, she said seriously. “But are you sure that you wanna believe in him??That he would not cheat your feelings and really loves you?? Hmm?? He might just very well be playing with your relationships and thinks of it as a game… Besides you don’t even know him! He just stepped into our classroom!”

“Oh...yeah… I shall know him better first then!” Seohyun said cheerfully, no sign of disappointment shown on her face. After all Jessica was right, she did not know Onew at all.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Onew and I’m new to this school! Please guide me along and I look forward to being friends with you guys!” Onew introduced himself excitedly, flashing his set of white teeth to everybody in the class.

Onew’s POV

“Yah! Give some respect to the poor fellow here will you guys?” The teacher hollered at the class.

Everybody abruptly stopped there chattering and what-not and turned their attention onto me.

*Oh no…stupid seongsaenim(teacher)… Now giving me the unwanted attention. And to think I still wanted to hide behind my books and end this day!*

“Err…Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Onew! I’m new to this school…”

“Like obviously! Just quickly finish up your introduction and scram for God’s sake! Don’t put us through all this torture…” A tough looking boy interrupted, rolling his eyes.

“Jonghyun, shut the hell up would you!? Give the poor guy a chance to speak…it’s not like you don’t get the chance to speak…fighting with a new boy for attention. How disgraceful is that!” The teacher answered back shaking his head.

*Wow am I that weak and pathetic in the teacher’s eyes? He keeps on calling me the ‘poor guy/fellow’*

That guy, whose name, supposedly Jonghyun, looked like he wanted to open his mouth to say something again, when a cute and kiddy looking guy shouted, “Gosh! What is your problem Jonghyun? Just let Onew get on with his introduction!”

*Wow that boy is so courageous and nice…he even called me Onew, not guy, boy of fellow. But actually by my own name! Hehe…I have a feeling we will be the best of buddies!*

“As I was saying, I am new to this school and don’t really know the culture of your school and rules of it, so if I ever step out of line or flout any rules, please forgive me and I look forward to being friends with you guys!”I ended of quickly. Grabbing a mouthful of air as I finally completed my introduction.

Half-hearted claps echoed throughout the broad and spacious classroom.

*Phew! Though the response isn’t good, that’s okay! I just want to complete my studies with no major hiccups along the way!*

“Okay, thank you Onew. You can go seat with Taemin over there! His a very friendly chap!” The teacher told me cheerfully.

I nodded and walked towards the kiddy looking boy just now, he waved his hands eagerly at me and ushered me my seat which was directly beside him and on my other side was a cold-looking girl.

*Gosh! That girl is pretty! Wonder what is her name??*The song “Noona neomu yeppeo” by SHINee scanned through my head.

“Hello, I’m Taemin! I’m your desk partner and next to you on the other side is Jessica, she is the richest kid, I’m  not really rich, just one of the average ones…unfortunately ,”He paused for awhile, stopping to take a breath,” Jessica is really cold to everybody and she is really arrogant too…so beware. And that guy that caused you to be awkward just now is Jonghyun, his a kingka in this school because of his good looks and he is basically a magnet for trouble, nickname, dino-head. Oh! And before I forget, Jessica is a Queenka, though she has not dated a boy ever before. Ever. The only person she talks to is Seohyun over there, who is more outgoing. I guess that is all you need to know for now.”Taemin said, beaming at me.

“Gomawo. You are really nice.” I said beaming a smile back to him.

I turned to my other side and stared at Jessica.

*Wow her flawless beauty…her almond-shaped face, those cute rosebud lips, beautiful baby blue eyes…and that baby blue dress she is wearing just amplifies her beauty, not counting her wavy tresses… SHE IS OFFICIALLY A GODDESS!!*

Just then, I snapped back to reality, when one of her beautiful eyes stared at me icily, “Yes? What’s your problem? Quit staring!” She whipped her head round again, showing me her back.

*Whoa…why is she so cold??*

A/N Hello everybody! Thank you for reading and please subscribe! This is my first fanfic so would relly appreciate if you guys could subscribe and continue reading.XD And if you find that the plot has any wierd parts, etc... Do let me know, okay? And do comment! It's pretty quiet down here! Haha!