Chapter6-Baby Steps

The only exception.

Taeyeon’s POV

I was doing my homework for the day, which basically means finding out on more k-pop news and spazzing + listening to nice music, and surfing the internet for nice blog shops that sold clothing that was fit for clubbing. *Hehe…it does feel good to be noticed by so many boys in the school and going out on dates so often…they do know that I will never really love them, right? After all, we are just hanging out together, nothing more than that…*

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted when Onew oppa called, “Tae Baby! So how was school today? Oppa’s home!” I looked up to see Oppa coming towards me.

I took of my earphones as a understood sign between both of us that I’m listening. “It was okay. Oppa! My class had this gang of hot boys that invited me to go clubbing with them this Thursday! Please let me go!!”I looked up using my alluring eyes to use aegyeo, blinking my eyes…

Onew’s POV

*Really, this girl! Oh good…she knows my weak point, aegyeo… But no, not this time!*

“Hajima!(Stop) No, you can’t go clubbing! If you really want it that bad, go launch a party at our house and invite that gang of hot boys.”I told Taeyeon firmly.

“Oppa!! Jebal!(Please) Let me go! Those guys will never ever come and spend their time in a house then at a club.”Taeyeon begged me, shaking me back and forth.

I grabbed hold of her hand and told her, “Hajima. I’ll let you go but be home by 11. Okay?”Taeyeon pouted for awhile and said, “Okay…after all baby steps first right? Next time I can stay till12, or even not come back home, right?”

I looked at her and raised my eyebrows, “So…you do not want to come back already? Oppa is not good enough compared to those hot boys??” I asked teasing her, knowing very well she did not mean it like that and out on a very hurt and dejected expression, slowly getting up to my feet and head to my room.

“Oppa! It’s not like that!” Taeyeon jumped to her feet and gave me a  backhug.

“Haha! I know I’m just kidding! Hey but Tae Baby, you are a girl aren’t you? Can I ask you some questions??” I asked, an idea popping out into my head. Taeyeon looked at me puzzled and nodded her head. Not knowing how to reply to such a weird question I placed upon her.

“What does it mean if a very pretty girl, like very pretty girl refuses to go out with any boy, regardless of how handsome they are?” I asked the question right after she nodded her consent, eager to figure out an explanation for Jessica’s extraordinary behavior.

“Hmm…”Taeyeon said deep in thought,” It probably means that she has experienced some heartbreak and is afraid to go into a relationship again, not willing to experience the same feeling or not wanting to witness the people she likes leaving her.”

“Oh…anything else other than that? Tae Baby?” I asked while pondering over what she said.

*That makes a lot of sense, when I was talking to Jessica I realized that she had this constant feeling of fear surrounding her…*

“It could also be because of parental objection…If she is rich…her parents might not allow her to be with the love of her life but insist that she is hooked up with some other rich kid…”Taeyeon continued.

“That makes total sense…”I nodded.”So what should I do about it? If I like her?” I asked hesitating not sure whether what I said was right.

“Oppa! What’s up with all these weird questions? You like her, don’t you? The person you are asking about??”Taeyeon asked glaring at me. I backed off, shock at her fierce expression and blushed.

“Oppa! You’re priceless! Just admit it! It’s good you finally like someone,”she nodded encouragingly,”And you are as red as a beetroot, so no point lying to me that you don’t like her, okay?”

Without waiting for my response, Taeyeon continued, “And you should just stay by her side to show her concern until she is ready to open herself up to you  Baby steps first! Don’t make too big motions or worse still confess to her! You will only scare her away and make her think that you do not care about her. Show your sincerity. So now if you will excuse me, Hyoyeon’s calling me.”

Taeyeon skipped to her room singing:

“Oppa fell in love!”

“Oppa is cupid’s victim!”

Before entering her room, she shot me a mischievous smile. I chuckled at her behavior, before pondering over what she said.

*So, I should take baby steps first just as Taeyeon said…but do I really love Jessica? I know I’m feeling so much for her and want to do all sorts of crazy things for her but is it love?? Taemin to the rescue!!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew’s phone

 

To:Taemin

Tae, I need your help on something, you free?

From:Taemin

Speak. You know I’m always here for you.:)

To:Taemin

I might like Ice Princess.

From:Taemin

Agzdyukfdyivgirebwkcjugrgui!!!!! MICHOSO!(Crazy)

To:Taemin

Whoa, there man! Mighty reaction you had!

From:Taemin

Well…mighty remark you made…>.<

------------------After a while-----------------

From:Taemin

You really like her?^^

To:Taemin

I’m really not sure…>.< So what should I do??? Oetteokhae?! (What to do??)

From:Taemin

Chill~.~ Hmm…take baby steps first? You should hang around her more and figure out whether you like her or not. That’s the most important now… I can help you in finding out more stuff about her…

To:Taemin

Really!!?? How??XD

Frpm:Taemin

I met her best friend today, Seohyun and we had a nice chat…I could ask her..

To:Taemin

You like her?^^ But yeah help me find out where Jessica lives…I wanna fetch her from school tomorrow.^^

From:Taemin

Ooh!! Romantic! Aniyo!(NO!) I prefer to be y, free and single!^^

To:Taemin

Psht! Nonsense! So who will you dance with at the homecoming dance like that?

From:Taemin

Needless to say! BANANA MILK!!^^

To:Taemin

>.<

 

From:Taemin

Whatever.>.< I gotta go now! Talk to you tomorrow!^^ Take care, just so you know by liking Jessica you are walking into the mouth of a tiger! Kekeke…

*Is what Taemin said true? That it is really risky to court Jessica?*

A/N  Please subscribe!!^^ As you guys should know, I’m seriously spamming updates for today, might not be able do so for bout’ two weeks, so I’m making it up to you guys!! Hwaiting!!^^(For you guys exams! If you guys have any!)