For HIM

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

Lunch started and I see that AhReum is sitting alone. I found that she's not like EunJung or JiYeon. She's nice...

I went to sit next to her in the school cafeteria. I sat down slowly, pacing my textbook on the table she was reading on. She looked up to see who has bothered her sacred reading time. I just waved to her and she gave me an off smile.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked noticing how awkward she was.

"I just never thought you would talk to me. Whenever you did, it was about EunJung or JiYeon." She answered without looking up and focused on her book by Edgar Alan Poe.

"I'm sorry, if I used you. I just hope we can start over. Not many people like me here." I stood up and took out my hand. She put her book down and smiled.

"Glad to start over. EunJung and JiYeon were es." She laughed at the thing she said. My eyes widened.

"You curse? You seem like a goody goody." I sat down as she did as well.

"Compared to EunJung and JiYeon." She said and began reading again.

"Yeah and why did you hang out with them if you are completely different from them?" I tilted my head to the side and she took a glimpse and giggled at my natural aegyo.

"Well, we were the only 3 girls in the same class. I guess that year we were lacking few girls in the city." She laughed then her face turned to a mysterious and she came closer to talk. "They sure changed a lot. They used to be just stupid, now their stupid and troublesome." She whispered with her hand covering part if her face.

"I know. I like your use of vocabulary." I complimented and took out my bag of left over popcorn from last night. I put the bag in the middle of the table and I saw AhReum look at it. She seemed to want some. "Go ahead." I did a gesture to eat it. She smiled and she kept reading, but her left hand kept coming back for more as she was immersed into the creepy book. Then I heard a ring.

"Look's like it's time to go."I said as I got up and put on my backpack. She stood up too and closed her book and put it on the stack she had on the bench. She picked it up. I counted 7. She had put the E.A.P. book in her back pack.  I took 3 of the top and she gave me a small thanking smile and we walked towards our first class, but before she stopped by the library book drop. "I thought you just got those yesterday." I looked at her with curiousity.

"I did."

"Did you just quit in the middle of them?" I was walking behind her.

"Nope. I finished all of them." She said as she flipped her hair a bit.

"Mwoh!? Each of them were like 10,000 pages!" I caught a few eyes look at me as if I was a maniac.

"Correction, 1,000 pages. It's not like you haven't seen the movies. It was really interesting. I love the series!" She started to jump up and down causing a little crowd. She bowed to the scared people and we were walking again to class. It just had to be on the other side of school.

"Harry Potter is awesome, but I believe Narnia is better." I wiggled my finger in the air.

"I disagree." There was a pause. She chuckled, "You know you've already grown on my MiHyo-ssi." She gave me a play punch and we finally reached class to see JiYeon sitting down with EunJung on her phone. When we found an empty table, AhReum and I trushed to it. Just as we sat down, the bell rang. Ahreum pushed me over a note. *Close call.* I read.

---

"Hey you need a ride today?" Kai asked over the phone.

"If this is a stunt to get me on a date with you, no." I scrunched my nose.

"Why would I do that?" I sense he nervousness. Caught!

"You know that YoSeob already tried. Kevin attempted to bring me to school, but I sensed his hidden Lotte World tickets in his glove box. You guys are not slick." I gave a over the phone 'mehrong'.

"You must have some kind of super power." He laughed on the other line.

"I'm walking home with my new friend. Leave me alone. If you don't, I'll call every fangirl I know to some over. I have to tell you something else, my friend just happens to be Kai biased and I'm sure she has many friends. Good luck." At that moment I hung up and looked at AhReum's wide eyes.

"You were talking to Kai?" She had her hands together and she was creeping me out.

"Yeah... You'll meet him someday. Kaja?" I walked ahead of her and she ate the rest of the popcorn. "That popcorn was touched by every EXO member and U-KISS' Kevin and B2ST's YoSeob." I said and she choked instantly. She tried to regurgitate it, but she failed miserably.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She said as she finally quit.

"I would've said it if it made big deal." I said as I tried to grab the bag away from her. She was quick to move back and grasp onto the bag tighter. I laughed at her and she loosened up. She pointed too the car slowly approaching. I saw Kai look at me and smirk. He then pushed the gas and left. I shook my head and kept walkin, but one problem. I hear no other foot steps. I turned around to see AhReum frozen in place. She kept muttering the same words. Or sound. "K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-Kai O-O-O-O-O-O-O-Oppa."

"Yeah, whatever let's go! I motioned to keep moving. She nodded spaced out and then walked behind me.

---

"You have a big house." She complimented as she saw the exterior.

"I guess, but we should go inside before we get cold." I opened the gate and into the house. She followed behind. I heard a sizzling pan in the kitchen. "Umma? Are you home?" I asked as I was walking to the kitchen. I peaked and was amazed. "Why are you here?" I asked with no emotion.

"Is it wrong to be home?" BaekHyun asked.

"I mean Kai." I looked at Kai and I heard someone running towards me.

"Did you say Kai?!" AhReum was screaming like a fangirl. He eyes grew 10x the size of D.O and LuHan's eyes combined.

"Hyung asked me to come over. He said that he need to find a model for his master piece." He smirked and gave a little wave too AhReum. Then and there, AhReum passed out. Poor girl.

"Whatever. Now I have to carry dead weight to my room." I pulled her up the stairs and plooped her on the floor and kicking the door closed. It made a rather loud bang and she woke up.

"Where are we?" She said as she rubbed her , back and legs.

"I dragged you up here." I said plainly.

"Well you sure changed." She said as she nticed my change in mood.

"It's Kai."

"Why? Kai's so dreamy." She said pattong her cheeks while still sitting on the floor.

"And selfish." I added.

"What do you mean?" She asked when she she got up and moving over to my bed.

"He wanted to date me so much that sabotage something that meant a lot to me." I said coldly and focused on the Allkpop articles.

"WHAT?! YOU DATED HIM! I HATE YOU!" She yelled. She might've said it, btu I know she didn't mean it

"Mhm."

"I hope no one finds out or you'll be hated."

I heard a knock at the door and saw BaekHyun. "I got lazy to do anything, so I was wondering... ya'll wanna kick it with EXO, U-KISS and B2ST like we used to with a newbie?" He looked at AhReum and her heart was skipping beats. She nodded instantaneously.

"I guess that's a yes. Is SaRang going to be there? I would hate that."

"SaRang? The girl who says Kai is her cousin, SaRang?" AhReum asked. I nodded.

"It's true."

"Amazing. She was a liar, but she told something truthfully this time.

"I don't think she will, but if she does I'll kick Kai's ." BaekHyun threw a playful fist of fury.

"Don't hurt Kai oppa!" She shook her head.

"Shall we?" BaekHyun said as he opened the door wider.

"We shall, but we gotta change. I don't want to keep whereing my uniform." I said as he nidded and closed the door and locking it too.

"Problem. I have no clothes to change into." She raised her hand.

"You can borrow some of mine."

---

"Lookin' nice!" I clapped at my master piece that would BaekHyun's anyday.

Set: Contrast Trim Chiffon Top + Floral-Embroidered Skirt 

(Just pretend AhReum's wearing it.)

She played with hemming and went to sit down on the bed. I ran into the closet and changed and quickly got out.

"Kaja!" I said grabbing my bag.

"Lookin' good!" She mocked me and continued, "Why did you dress up? You have someone in mind?" She gave me a nudge.

"For Kris." Is it wrong to like a super tall dragon?