Aigoo.

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

{ You }

How the hell am I supposed to get out of these handcuffs? It wasn"t very smarrt of him to not tie my legs. I'll use it to my advantage. I got up and headed for the  ladder. There just happens to be a nail loose from tghe wooden ladder. I turned my back to the nail and started to push the handcuff against the nail to see if there was a possibility it would fit in the keyhole. It wasn't working. I tried for about an hour or less. I don't know. I began on a drawing board. I thought of plans to get out of the cuffs. I then remembered on a show where the lady got her handcuffs in front of her.

I pulled the handcuffs down under my . I then pulled it down to my thighs. I had a hard time getting my leg through until I fell to my side. It then became easier. I had my arms to my front. I went back to the nail and looked for the key hole. There was none.

"The hell?!" I screamed then covered my mouth. No one came down the ladder. Not a sound. Everyone must have left. I pulled the curtain from the little window that gave a marvelous view. It was dark out. The light of the T-ARA building was beaming. Why did T-ARA sound so familiar? I looked down at the cuffs again. I put it up to the light of the window. Something shiny hit my eye. The words were imprinted on the chains.

Made in China.   Trick Handcuffs     Instructions: Just twist arm back and one forward. Pull until small hole appear. Press with needle.

I did as the instructions said so until the needle part came up. I don't have a needle! Would a nail work? I went over to the nail. It was to large to fit in the whole. Do I have a pin? I felt for my hair. Nothing.

"Dammit!"

"What the hell are you doing?!" The man came down the ladder to see me trying to escape.

"Getting out. What do you think I'm doing?" I said still finding another way. He pushed me to the chair and put the blind fold on me again.

{ Author }

He took out the needle from his pocket. He unlocked the handcuffs. He pulled her arms back and put on a rope. This time she kicked him in his area. MiHyo took off her blind fold and charged for the later. She went up the ladder half way, but was pulled down. She fell to the floor as the man sat on top of her. He wrestled with her. This 50 something year old man was weak, but faught with her.

"Boss Bae! Where are you?" A employee called out. "I got a plan to get the money and get close to Kevin oppa."

"Hurry up and help me get her locked up!" he called.

"Aigoo." She came down the ladder. She assisted the man while MiHyo fussed and kicked everywhere. MiHyo scratched with her eyes closed and her head looking in every direction.

{ You }

"Boss Bae? EunJung? Need anymore help down here?"

EunJung? I thought. I get it now! That rich girl from school. Her dad is pretty high ranking at his company. The company... T-ARA!

"EunJung?" I opened my eyes to see the girl I thought was nice.

"JiYeon! Ahreum! Get down here! We need help!" They had managed to put the handcuff back on. The rope had snapped during the wrestle.

"I give up!" I got up and walked back over to the chair and sat. down. They blindfolded me and left locking the ceiling door. I did the handcuff thing again and took out the needle I pickpocketed from that Bae's pocket. What failing abductors. I did the handcuff unlocky stuff and pushed the needle into the hole with my teeth. I hopped over to the nail which was about a foot of the ground. I dragged along the chair to sit on. I sat on the chair and brushed my legs against the nail. The rope started to thin out. It soon snapped after a few minutes. I felt like hours to me. I went up the ladder and heard nothing. I dropped back down and searched my pockets. I had nothing except for a BaekHyun's watch. It was approxiamately 23:07 hundred hours. They must have left. I took the remaining rope and tied it to the door handle. i swung for a while until I heard something snap. The wood door was about to collapse into two. I kept swinging until I fell on my . I climbed the ladder to see no light. I went up through the hole to hit my head as I sat on the edge of the hole. I backed up and my back was bare. I felt nothing, but cold air. Like an air con. I kept going back until I noticed. The hidden door was under a desk. I got up to see the desk. It was the old man's desk. His desk had a picture of a woman and 2 sons. They must be his family. There was a post it on the frame. it said...

I'll get the money for us.

All he needs is money for his family. Now this guy didn't seem as bad. He just . I walkeed to the door and opened it to a small alley. This place stinks. The dumpster was at the end of the alley. I heard a clank beside me. It was from the window above me. It was like a duplex. A grimmey man came out from the window and began to come down the fire escape. "I miss you my darling don't leave me now. Let me see my sons. I even kidnapped a girl for you." He started to sing and he was obviously drunk. He saw me and I stared at his face. I was about to run. it was the dunce who kidnapped me. "Hehe...You~ look~ like the girl~ I~" He slurred his words and fell straight on his face. I better go. I went around the area and saw little food tents and low budget motels. There was also a karaoke bar playing an EXO MV. Oh how I miss them. I walked to the food stand and asked for a bowl od ddukkbeokki in exchange for service. The lady was old and she said yes. She looked about 80 and she said she needs me to help her cook while she rests. I ate and cooked at the same time while the drunkards hit on me. Gross, i know.

IMG_4592.jpg

It reached closing time. The lady offered me to stay at her inn and I gladly accepted. This lady is so cute. The funny thing was she looked like XiuMin. Her inn was actually the second part of the karaoke house. Is this place even Jeju island anymore? It's seem like I'm at downtown Seoul. I had a little fun with this cute lady as she couldn't sleep. She does the cutest thing to fall asleep. She went down to one of the 3 karaoke rooms and said to me. "You want to sing trot?" I actually obliged, but she pulled me in to the room and went to serve some tea. I minus well right. I played some songs from girl groups and danced the parts I knew. Then came EXO's History. I sang and dance like there was no tomorrow. I miss those guys so much.  I randomly gazed around the room to see posters. It had one of Krvin and Younique which had Kai in it. Then a random song played. It just happed to be Thanks To by YoSeob and JunHyung oppas. I began to tear and then I could here the bell chime telling us that there were visitors. It happened to sound like girls. I went to go greet them, but Isaw AhReum and two other girls. It wasn't EunJung or JiYeon. Just Ahreum. I stared at her as she didn't even notice me. It's just for the better. 1'o'clock in the morning and still service. Crazy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Boring chapter.