The Outburst

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

Kevin:

How can she play like nothing happened? I cried for nights, until the point that I don't remember much other than myself sobbing. I think I gained 5 pounds. Manly right?

She came in with her boyfriend-for-a-week. How I envy his amzing features and tanned skinned. Korea's ideals are so different from those back in the States. His toned body, which I have. It's not because of his looks that anger me, but who's supposed to be by my side.

"Hey guys!" She entered the room with an ultra happy face and Kai trailing behind her caring the backpacks. Most of us greeted them with a 'Hi' or just a slight bow.

"Hey sis! Haven't seen you for a while. How's that trip with Kai?" BaekHyun nudged her a bit. He approved of them together and so did the rest of EXO-K. Why only EXO-K. EXO-M was on Kris' side. EXO-K didn't even know that Kris liked her until that day. Then that day when the new couple broke the news a week ago. The wall has just been repaired, but they still have to paint it, so it won't look damaged.

And when BaekHyun meant trip, he meant a ski trip with Kai for the weekend. He was so excited for MiHyo's first boyfriend that he came up with the idea for them to get a more private bonding time. BaekHyun for once I'm going to call you a . He's not the only one to approve of the couple. So does Lee SooMan, the founder of SM Entertainment. I hate his guts.

"Can I get a hug?" Kai said as he was putting down the backpacks. I didn't want to and neither did Kris or YoSeob. I feel as if our glares were lasers burning through his head. Play cool. Like Kris.

"Sure!" YoSeob said getting up from his position on the floor. We gave him a group hug then sat down on the floor in a circle. He told us about the stories about the 3 days there. Thank goodness, was not mentioned. I hoped he just didn't forget about it.

"So... Do I get my snow?" Tao asked. How is he older than Kai?

"I got you the water." Kai got up and went to his backpack to grab a silver flask. Tao took it with a giant smile on his face. SeHun just took the kendama Kai had. (Kendama is a Japanese toy/game. Some of my friends from Sacramento, CA and Merced, CA, USA play with it all the time.)

He sat back down and just talked casually. I guess he doesn't notice the tension. All 4 of us strive for MiHyo, but Kai got picked. The 3 who got left behind bonded a bit. Kai got up because he had some minor jet lag. He went up to MiHyo and said he was about to got home. They kissed each other good night and it broke my heart. It burned me from the inside-out. That's it!

"Hajima! Can't you see how much pain we're going through? If you have to do all that kissy go outside!" I stood up and yelled at the couple.

"Geez! I know what he means. I'm basically dying. Do you know how hard it is to see the girl you love basically not even a pay attetion to you and give all her attention to one of your best friends? It's like you don't even exist! Am I ghost or something?! It's not like we could keep cool. I been watching the girl I love kiss my best friend. Touch a very attractive man that I can't compare to. Yes KiSeop, I'm talking about you. Have her sleep with her head resting on someone else other than me and now I see her dating my best friend. How do you think it feels? You won't know. Only the three of us have felt that pain." YoSeob fumed. I could here KiSeop say, "Don't bring me into this." The rest of the guys were in shock and won't move a muscle. Well they did. They moved to one side of the dance room and sat down. All were shocked at what was happening.

YoSeob shook his hair out of place and sat down when Kris told him to.

"Calm down. Please." YoSeob and I sat down letting our emotions go.

"Can you not show PDA around us? We're already hurt that we didn't get picked. DOn't rub it in." He put on a  emotionless face, hiding his true feelings.

"Oppa..." She said with guilty eyes.

"We forgive you, but tell us why you picked him out of all of us? An promise never be lovey-dovey around us." Kris asked. Kai stayed quiet.

"Promise." She noddd her perfect head. I sound like an angry, obsessed freak.

"So tell me why? Why did you chose HIM out of US?" Kris questioned her. "He only liked you for a few weeks, while we loved you ever since. Why him?" I was curious as well.

"He said he loved me since we were kids. Were you lying to me?" She looked at Kai. He shook his head. *Liar.*

"That's it? You have nothing to say?" Kris looked at Kai as well. He nodded. Why isn't he talking? Did he do something? To MiHyo? "Now tell me why." Kris demanded.

"I didn't see Kevin or YoSeob romantically. I don't think I will anytime soon. And you, Kris, never confessed." She said with her head held low.

"What do you mean? I gave letter to you a few weeks ago. I gave it to...Kai!" He stomped over to Kai. "Is that why you're so quiet all of a sudden? You guilty? How dare you?" He punche dKai in the face. Kai didn't fight back, but jept apologizing with every punch. His face is still fine, since they can't ruin their faces. SM would kill them. Kris only punched him once in the face, but the rest in the stomach. MiHyo tried to push Kris off, but YoSeob held her away. She would've gotten hurt. MiHyo's tears fell. It broke my heart more. Seeing her happy with my best friend hurt, but to see her cry was 100x worse.

"Why didn't you give it to her?" I pulled Kris off of Kai as he asked him.

"Do you think I would've gotten a chance?" He answered with a stupid question.

"If you given it to her, you would know!" He said as he tried to get Kai again, but YoSeob helped me pull him back.

"Just because I give her a letter doesn't mean I'll get her." Kris calmed down a lot.

"Yes it would. You didn't know." He said with his head low and clutching his stomach.

"Didn't know what?" He asked as he went to sit next to Kai. Kai flinched, but remained seated.

"She liked you too." Outrageous! She liked Kris. I couldn't even have a chance. I left the room and then I noticed someone on the stairs. YoSeob and I sat on the stairs together.

"We never had a chance to begin with."