Letting Go and Admitting

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

•   –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––   •

Author's P.O.V.

•   –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––   •

As they were finished with their meal, the Wus had come in to say good bye and told them they could leave because they would put it on the house. They boarded the limo outside and left back to the school. By the time they gotten back it was 4PM, which is the end of the school day. The girls swarmed, but the guys never left the limo. The barbie were told to exit the limo and EunJung quickly took a picture with her date, Kevin, and so did JiYeon with her's, YoSeob. The boys refused to give them their phones or their numbers. They aren't stupid you know. The two anorexic girls, as they say, left after taking napkins and writing their numbers and stuffed them into the two ultra y idols' pockets and left "ily". Yeah right! As the door closed, they ripped the napkins and changed.

Vu172ke1g67ycblwrt4zbcho4lrhm9bi

Kevin was dropped off at his house, hi mom's house, and YoSeob went straight to the dorms. He texted MiHyo right away.

Can we meet at the old playground at the elementary?

MiHyo texted back a minute after. What for? Is it to tell me about the two girls not being the murders? Kevin already told me.

He texted back real quick. No. It's something else. I need to tell you, so can you meet me in a few? How about in about 20?

Yeah, sure. When they say a few, they mean a few minutes. They really had no idea why they never said minutes.

YoSeob put on his coat and scarf and headed to his old school.

FREE-SHIPPING-Free-shipping-Stylish-Men-   

He waited on the swings when you came to him and sat on the other swing and began to swing. He got up and started too smile and pushed you higher and higher. As you got tired and so did he, the swing slowly decreased in height and speed. You sat there and swung back and forth using you feet to indicate which way to go. You went in circles.

"So what did you want to tell me?" You asked.

"MiHyo, well... you know... uh... for....a while...now..." YoSeob began to lag on and on.

"Oppa, ppalli! A while now...? Continue please. It's cold." You began to huff and puff and rub your hands together.

"For a while now... I-I l-like...you." He said 'you' really quickly and more silent than any of the other words. His heart bagan to beat and crash into is rib cage. He thought that, but it wasn't possible.

"What did you say?" You asked. You couldn't catch that last word. All you heard was moo. "Oppa are you telling me you like to moo?"

"No I don't like to moo." He said and his face gotten pink and slowly ascended to tomato red.

"Your face looks as red as a potato." You giggled.

"You mean tomato." He said as he laughed at your mistake.

"You say tomato, I say potato." You laughed and looked up to the grey sky with pride. (True story. That's actually what my cousin said. His name is Brandon, but we call him BDZ. He said it and he's like 22. He never matured like his 20 year old brother, Young R.)

"Silly girl." He shook his head and looked down since you pointed out the color of his face.

"Woman!" You corrected him.

"Okay. Silly woman." He corrected and you blew a poof. Seeing your breath.

"So what did you say?" You asked again.

"I like...y-you. I mean I love you." He stuttered, but got to the point. You stared. You never really noticed anything.

"Stop staring at me. I know you're shocked, but it's true. I love you." He stopped and grabbed your face and gotten closer. Each centimeter another millimeter your eyes grew. Right when he was about and inch from your face he turned your head away from him and said, "Don't stare." He kissed your cheek.

 

•   –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––   •

Your P.O.V.

•   –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––   •

"I'm sorry, but-" I started.

"I know. You don't like me back. You like Kai or Kevin or maybe even Kris. You just don't feel anything for me." He said a little sad. Maybe just sad. I can't sense, but I can see it.

"I do feel something for you, but in the way you do." I said. I felt guilty. My bestfriend can admit his romantic emotions, but I can't to the guy I like.

"It's okay with me. Just tell him. If you like girls..." He said as he tried to lighten the mood or just to help him cope with his drowning emotions.

"I don't like girls, but I do like someone." I smiled just thinking of that someone.

"I wish I knew who that was." He hinted me to tell him. I shook my head. Only I can know for now. When the right time comes.

"Aww, but why? Nevermind. Who ever it is, is lucky. How about we go do that little meeting about the two es bot being the killers right now? It's at NH Media's dance room." He gestured his way to the car, since I took the bus.

"You call a group of 28 little? You're crazy." I smiled and walked to his nice luxury car.

Kia K9

As we made our way to the dance room, we heard some yelling. I walked in and found 26 boys sprawled on the floor and KiBum singing karaoke trying to sing an EXO song, but by EXO-M.

"What the hell?" I said as I took the microphone from him.

"Hey!" He said as he hugged me to get it back.

"Thank god!" Kris grunted.

"Off my sister!" BaekHyun instructed. KiBum stopped hugging me and the game was off and then my favorite song came on by Lunafly.

"My favorite song!" I started to sing along. All the guys don't ever hear me sing. It's quite rare. Even BaekHyun doesn't hear me.

"Ooh. Ooh. Ooh ah ooh.
Ooh. Ooh. Ooh ah ooh.

 

I love the way that you wrinkle your nose.
When you smile at me 
I love the twinkle you’ve got in your eyes now 
The only light I see 

 
Oh every time you blink, my heart skips a beat yeah 
And it gets harder to breathe 
I don’t care what you wear 
You’re beautiful baby 
You’re Aphrodite to me 
 
You don’t need to paint your face in a million ways 
Don’t you change nothing ‘bout you oh I wanna say 
You don’t need to be like other girls 
You can be different girl 
Ain’t got nothing on you woah
 
I’ve seen so many different faces girl, pass me by 
They all wanna be like you baby they can try 
You know that it don’t mean a thing to me 
Wish you were here with me 
Ain’t got nothing on you girl 
 
~You’ve got that something I need~"
 

"What?" I looked at the guys who were sitting around me with big eyes.

"Wooooh!~ Daebak!" They started to cheer. I blushed and sat down.

"Can we start the meeting now?" I asked.

"Okay, but get out of the circle." Kris said as he pulled me by the leg to sit next to him. I was gliding on my but and I landed by his knees. I just leaned against his chest as he sat there with his hands on the floor using his arms as support. His chest were so firm. His abs felt good and was warm. It was a little too warm as it got hot. I took off my bear hoodie and revealed my blouse. Then all eyes were on me. I had a sheer pink blouse with a color tank top, but the guys didn't think out it because of their erted minds.

L_p0022013277.jpg

"Put on that hoodie!" BaekHyun said as the guys were still looking.

"Why?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" LuHan mimicked because he really didn't want me to because he is one of the most erted. His looks fool lots.

"What do you mean? Why? You're basically !" BaekHyun bursted.

"I'm wearing a tank top you !"

"Really? Let me see." Kris lifted part of my blouse and pinched my waist and pulled some of the tank top and it snapped back like a rubberband. It didn't go to its origanl place, but a little up revealing some skin.

"Oppa! You !" I smacked his chest knocking him over and me falling with him. I got back up and fixed my tank top and sat still. I could see them with gross eyes on me. The only people who clashed with them were BaekHyun, YoSeob, kevin and Kai. They looked away as I fell on top of Kris. Kris got up with a pink face and the meeting went on.

"We can't get them arrested, so what can we do?"

"Let's get some revenge!"

"No, I don't want to." I said. I really didn't want to.

"Why not? They deserve something."

"I don't want to. I don't want to be mean." I said. Revenge isn't really something I do. I just wanted to keep them from doing anything bad. I don't want to be doing bad. I want to stop bad.

"You're way to nice."

"I'm sorry, but the past is the past. Since we can't do anything else, let's stop."

"Okay. Your decision. I would do it if you wanted me to, but since you said no. I'll side with you." Kevin said as he remembered those girls who disgusted him, but for you anything.

"I agree with Kevin." Kai said as he raised his hands. The guy who had his chin on your head began to speak. "So do I."

"If duizhang says so. Okay." Tao said and walked off.

"Alright then. No revenge?" Alexander said. Everyone nodded and walked off to do their own thing. Everyone decide to leave. Kris kissed my forehead and left. Kevin went for my cheek. YoSeob went for my head. Kai went for a tight squeeze and nose and left. That touchy fool. Lastly BaekHyun came up to me and hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Kaja!" He said as he held my hand.

"Aren't you going with EXO?" I asked.

"Nope, silly! Today's New Years. I get a day today and tomorrow off."

"Then why's you kiss me and hug me?"

"I can't hug my own sister or give her a brother-sisterly kiss?"

"Okay,okay okay." We went in his car and drove home listening to ballads.

•   –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––   •

Happy New Years!!!!!!! I'm late because I was having a party or more like war. I had a Nerf gun war with walkies. I even had a barrel clip instead of a  regular 'ol clip. Breh! That's how I roll. Not to mention my Nerf shield. It didn't help much, but I had one! We took the whole second floor for the battle grounds. My cousins have three floors and it's like a circle. The third floor was watching Pitch Perfect. I love Fat Amy Patricia! First floor was the food.

BTW I was ballin'! I accidentally shot one of my readers, my cousin, in the eye. It was a modded bullet with a modded gun. The gun had an extra spring for more force and the bullet had a straw for pain!~

Here's the lay out for the battle ground.