Playing Pretend and Deja-WHAT?!

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

•   ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––   •

Your P.O.V

•   ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––   •

 
I went to school after the baconator woke me up. I guess his schedule gives him an installed alarm clock to the brain.
 
"So do you know when Kevin will call me?" EunJung asked as she sat on my partner's side of the chemical table.
 
"I don't know." I smiled convincingly, but I still have hatred within me.
 
"Tell him to call me." She said then got up and strutted to her seat.
 
"Tell Seobbie to call me." JiYeon did the phone signal and winked. She sashayed to the back of the room and sat in her seat. I shouldn't tell them that they lost ripped their numbers.
 
---
 
 
"Hey Hunny Bunny, you ready to go?" BaekHyun asked.
 
"I don't understand why they make us go to school on New Years, but I get why they had school today." I said as I got into his new car.
 
"I know, it's only your school." He said as he got in too.
 
"Let's go to this one shop." I said as I pointed to the shop in the magazine.
 
"I can't go to Gangnam. We'll get pulverized." BaekHyun said as he started the car.
 
"But you can pick me up from school?"
 
"Your school is a secluded enough."
 
"Right? Fine let's just go home."
 
---
 
We went home and I dropped my backpack on the floor and jumped on the couch.
 
"Scoot over!" BaekHyun pushed me over and sat down. He put his legs on top of my lap and the TV. He laid back and reached to the bucket by the side of the couch.
"You want chips?"
 
"No thanks. If mom was here she would yell at you for having a bucket of snacks right next to her couch."
 
"Let mom have her vacation. Don't bring her up." He said as he chomped on his cheese poofs. We watched School 2013 and I fell asleep. BaekHyun fell asleep too with the chips scattered in his torso.
 

•   ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––   •

Kai's P.O.V
•   ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––   •
 
"MiHyo! You in there? I'm coming in." I said as I turned the spare key. I heard someone screaming upstairs. I ran up to see a guy on top of a girl. MiHyo? She was kicking like crazy. Her legs were bare.
 
"MiHyo!" I jumped over to her bed and pulled the guy off of her.
 
"Thanks oppa." She giggled as she looked at the guy on the floor. I bowed and was sort of embarrassed.
 
"Mianheyo hyung."
 
"It's okay." Kevin said in English. "When I came here, MiHyo was just sleeping awkwardly on the couch. I had to carry her up here, but she woke up." He smiled and excused himself to the bathroom.
 
"He's not very nice for tickling me." She laughed.
 
"Finished your homework?" I asked her.
 
"Yup. Did you finish yours?"
 
"Yeah. Let's go get bubble tea. SeHun wants some and LuHan said he wants me to drop some off for him at the practice room."
 
"Am I invited?" Kevin asked as he dried his hands on his jacket.
 
"Is he?" She asked me. I rather him not, since when SeHun has his bubble tea; he's in his own world.
 
"Yeah sure..." I smiled a little and jingled my keys. "Kaja. Kevin you drive." I threw the keys at him hitting his tummy and he walked out and started the car.
 
---
 
"SeHun, you want chocolate right?" I asked him through the phone.
 
"Ah-huh. LuHan likes Taro, the rest can get lychee or honeydew or just milk tea." He told and hung up.
 
I bought the drinks and got a honeydew for MiHyo. I was a bit late as Kevin already bought her one. I drank by myself as the two talked in the car. We dropped the drinks off at the practice room. SeHun was always there woo-ing for his hyung or gege.
 
"I'm going home." The car stopped and Kevin got out of the car and into his own. He waved out of the window as he drove off. I got out the car and so did MiHyo.
 
"About time you guys are back!" BaekHyun flailed his arms up.
 
"Okay, sorry." I pulled her upstairs. " I need to tell you something."
 
"What is it oppa?" She sat on her bed and plopped her elbows on her knees.
 
"I think I like you."