The TopHat

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

The police said they didn't have the evidence of having EunJung and JiYeon arrested. So I left with Kai and Kris to a cafe to talk things out.

"So how do you know it's them." Kai asked.

"Were you not paying attention, she said she had EunJung and JiYeon tie her up in that annex." Kris said.

"Just my word isn't enough."

"How the hell are we supposed to get them?" Kai was thinking.

"I know that EunJung is a Kevin fan and JiYeon is a YoSeob fan." I remembered.

"No EXO fans?" Kai asked.

"Well there's..."

"Guys, back to the topic." Kris interrupted.

"How about we do a contest at your school for two dates? One with Kevin and one for YoSeob." Kai had a wonderful idea.

After an hour I headed back to the school to hang up posters that me and Kai made as Kris just sat there in his chair nagging us to put what on where on the poster.

|the next day...|

"WAH!~ We have a chance to meet Kevin of U-KISS or YoSeob!"

"I'm signing up!"

"I want to date one of them!" I heard girls screaming nonstop. I stood up on the table next to the bulletin board with posters.

"Every girl of this school will be entered in, if you don't want to be in the raffle please tell me now!" I yelled at the top of my lungs because I had nothing to project my voice.

"So to make it clear, EVERY girl gets entered?" A girl asked me with emphasis on the EVERY.

"No... You see this would be unfair to you girls." I said.

"What do you mean unfair?!" A girl towards the back asked. Or more like hollered.

"I actually organized this."

"How?! You don't know them." The same girl hollered again.

"Correction, she knows them very well." A girl made her way to the front with another girl. EunJung and JiYeon.

"Move along, I don't want to see you. Good luck winning the raffle." I said. The plan was to already have them picked.

"You know Kevin and YoSeob."

"In the matter of fact she does know us." Kevin was by the gate with his hands in his coat. YoSeob leaned against the car. They made their way towards me leaving the girls to faint, squirm and make way in utter shock.

"Oppa!" I jumped down to hug Kevin. I missed him since I haven't seen him for almost 2 weeks. Only 2 days after I got back home, U-KISS left for Japan.

"No hug for me?" YoSeob asked.

"What?! She gets to hug both of them?" A fangirl squaked.

"Not to mention YoSeob oppa asked for one!' Another yelled out. JiYeon and EunJung had their arms crossed and had their feet tapping. They gave me death glares.

"So... Are we going to pick whose going to be my date?" Kevin asked. The hat was an old fashion top hat. The trick was to have it filled with only two names. JiYeon and EunJung. EunJungs name slips were at the top, so Kevin just picked one random EunJung slip off the top.

"I'm going on a date with... EunJung." He announced getting 'aw mans' and 'hating her' from the crowd.

YoSeob picked the slips when he put his whole arm in to get the ones on the very bottom which were all JiYeon.

"I'll be with JiYeon." The two girls held hands and jumped like crazy completely making a scene.

"Lotte World double date today ladies." Kevin and YoSeob escorted those criminals to the rented limo that just pulled up. They gave me the keys and left. The body guard car was folowing behind it.