Breaking News

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

As they entered the amusement parks, only the ahjummas and ahjussi's were around. Why was there no fangirls? They had school to go to. They walked as VIP guests. Not very much people were there, so they were already in the front of the line. They went on almost every ride.

"Want to go out and eat?" Kevin asked.

"Can we go to that one place the four of us used to go to?" YoSeob asked.

"Four?" JiYeon asked.

"I think he means five." Kevin corrected.

"Five?" EunJung and YoSeob were confused to who YoSeob forgot.

"You forgot BaekHyun." Kevin said.

"You guys know BaekHyun too?" JiYeon questioned.

"He is MiHyo brother. As in five, we mean me, YoSeob, Kai, BaekHyun and MiHyo." Kevin answered.

"Why do you guys like MiHyo so much?" EunJung was getting jealous. Well why wouldn't the witch be jealous?

"Well... Kevin, BaekHyun, and I were in the same class and Kai was a little mature for his age. We became bestfriends during recess in 2nd grade. Kai was in 1st anyways. MiHyo was still in Kindergarten, so BaekHyun had to make sure she was safe. He always carried her around and we had to watch them play hopscotch and jump rope together. We got bored one day and we became friends with her too." YoSeob explained.

"So she was just a tail?" EunJung said evily and with a snarl.

"More like a foot. Baek was our head." Kevin said jokingly to the idiotic question.

"Let's just go to the place." YoSeob said as he went inside the limo followed by the two witches and the darling Kevin.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

They arrived at the restaurant and the lady greeted them into a VIP lounge.

"Did you bring MiHyo? Or is she with Kai and BaekHyun?" The lady asked.

"No Mrs.Wu. This is a raffle for a date with us today. She's still at school. Kai and BaekHyun are at practice." YoSeob answered.

"When will Kris be back?" Kevin  asked.

"In a day, tops." A man came in. "Who are these ladies? Are they MiHyo's friends?" He continued.

"What is up with you guys and MiHyo?!" EunJung got up and walked off. JiYeon followed her to the ladies' room.

"What's their problem?" Mrs.Wu asked.

"This is more of a game to get answers than a date raffle. They kidnapped MiHyo before because they don't like her.-" YoSeob spoke but was cut off.

"Kris told me already. I didn't know you would be the bait. Okay boys. What do you guys want?" Mrs. Wu continued.

"Surprise me!" Kevin said as YoSeob nodded his head like a pig waiting for grub.

"This is for you guys and those wretched girls." Mr. Wu said and went off to the kitchen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The food was done and was nearly finished. The 2 girls ate like they have been dieting for too long.

"Breaking news. A man found dead a week ago has a killer. The ex wife of this man has admitted to the homocide of the man. She is now behind bars and waiting for a court order." The TV sounded as the boys were watching reruns of Boys Over Flowers.

Kevin texted MiHyo and the rest of the guys as in U-KISS, EXO and B2ST.

YoSeob read the text message. No need to date these es anymore.

==============================================================================================

Sorry for not updating as much. I had no ideas for this fanfic, but a lot for my other one.

YOU WRITER'S BLOCK!

BTW HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAYS!