Another Surprise!

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

- Kevin -

"Should we tell them?" I asked MiHyo. She nodded.

"I...2...3!" I counted.

"We're engaged!" She shouted and I hugged her from behind.

"WAIT SINCE WHEN?!" Everyone yelled.

"Last Wednesday." I answered cooly.

It's been 4 years now and everyone of us has moved on in life. I have MiHyo. YoSeob has IU. Kris found some girl in China named Nin. Kai married AhReum last year. BaekHyun is in love with SNSD. He'll never get a girlfriend. It'll be surprising.

"Who'll be your best man?" KiSeop asked with Eli, Kris and YoSeob following.

"BaekHyun oppa, will you be my dad role?" She asked him and he smiled then took her away from me and hugged her. THE WARMTH IS GONE?! NOOOOOOOOOO!~

"Sure!" He was jumping around with her.

"So?" The 4 men waited.

"I pick D.O." I smiled at him and his eyes opened to the size of saucers.

"WHAT THE HELL?" All 4 of them whined.

"I am honored." D.O. jumped around me like a bunny.

"Think about it guys. If one of you were my best man then any one of you would lose the rings."

"He's right." They pouted and shuffled to the couch where all of the guys were watching the game. So weird to see them like that.

- You -

"Who's your bridesmaids then?" AhReum questioned.

"IU, TaeYeon, Nin, Deanna and my cousin." I recalled.

"Okay then, so where's the honeymoon gonna be?" She nudged me and I shook my head.

"I have another surprise for you guys!" I yelled at the top of my lungs whhile standing on the chair.

"What is it?" They said looking at the screen still.

"Kevin..." I growled and he made them pay attention.

"You guys know that there's a honeymoon after a wedding, but let's twist a bit. Let's go on a family outing!" I shouted.

"Are you pregnant?" They all asked. That was the first question.

"Don't tell me you're pregnant." BaekHyun prayed then shot death glares at Kevin.

"No and that's the reason I don't want a honeymoon. SO we're going to LA. For two weeks after the wedding. Araseo?"

"Neh." It was amazing how much the guys didn't care, but AhReum was off the walls. She's never been out of the country before, so it's likely.