Poor Boy

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

I woke up to harmeoni yelling at someone. I walked out of the room to see her beating a poor boy.

"Harmeoni please stop. You'll injure the guy. I beg you." I pleaded with grandma.

"That's my goal!" She hit him more. I pulled her away and sat her down on a chair. She began to fan herself.

"Kamsabnida."

"No problems." I walked off to the bathroom to clean up some. He followed me to the bathroom with pink cheeks and he leaned against the door frame.

"Noona is so pretty..." He looked dazed, but thanked him anyways. I then noticed the bump on his head. I looked around the bathroom for a first aid kit. I couldn't find it so I went to the tea rooms cabinet to see some box marked for ginseng tea. I opened it to just give it try. I open it up to see rolls of money and surprisingly a kit. I grabbed the kit and only the kit and told the boy to sit down. He sat down and I clean up his wound. Reminds me of when I helped KiSeop oppa. This boy does seem like XiuMin. It must be his cheeks.

"Noona, thanks again..."

"You're welcome. My name's MiHyo by the way." I said bowing to him. Respectfully. He stood up and stiffly or just downright awkwardly bowed. He introduced himself like some soldier. "I'm Kim HyunSeok. I am in my third year of middle school. It is nice to meet you." I chuckled at his actions.

"If you're in your third year... 15? Am I correct? I'm 17."

"Ahhh... I was right. You are a noona. A pretty noona." I smiled and then I heard grandmother call to eat. I walked with him to the kitchen and sat down on floor to eat on the low tables.

"Can I borrow a phone or use a phone?" I asked. I really need to get home. I skipped almost a week of school. I want go see my oppas the most.

"I don't have a phone with me." HyunSeok said. Grandma said she doesn't own a phone. Then the door bell chimed and I mean a real bell. Like the ones attached to the door.

"Grandma! I got your tea and kogi." a voice called.

"That's my brother. You might know him from TV." It can't be XiuMin even though they look alike. XiuMin is Chinese. Right?

"MinSeok hyung meet my new noona." I got up to follow him to meet his brother MinSeok not XiuMin.

"This is..." I heard the bags drop so I rushed to go pick them up. I didn't see his face.

"MiHyo?" How does he know my name? The door rang it's bell again. This time another voice was heard.

"Dongsaeng?" BaekHyun? I looked up to see XiuMin staring at me and looked at the other guy. It was BaekHyun.

"Oppa!" I got up and forgot all about the bags and hugged him and evem XiuMin.

"Hyungs, you guys know her?" HyunSeok asked.

"She's my sister." BaekHyun answered while XiuMin just nodded.

"Wait... I thought you were Chinese?" I looked at XiuMin confused.

"Full Korean guy singing in Mandarin." He smiled. My confusion was now solved.

"Who kidnapped you? I'll beat him up into the sky like the fourth of July!" BaekHyun asked me.

"Kidnapped?!" HyunSeok and the grandma asked.

"Ah. Nae." I said. "This Bae. I know where he lives." I walked outside to find the house. I climbed the fire escape after BaekHyun and XiuMin climbed up. The place was broken into. The window was broken and the place was in shambles.

"Any sign of a old fart?" XiuMin asked.

"Nope." I responded.

"Damn it!" BaekHyun Oppa was angry. He just missed the guy he really wanted to punish.