Where Am I?

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

"Hyung! Hyung!"

"What DongWoon?"

"MiHyo was kidnapped!"

"What?! Where is she?!" I jumped from my seat and began to panic.

"We don't know. The police can't track the person down. They found the car, but no MiHyo."

"Who told you?" DooJoon asked calmly.

"SuHo."

"Why does it matter? We need to find her." I paced.

"Seobbie calm down. She'll be fine." JunHyung is trying really hard to calm me down. It was really really working.

"What happened?" HyunSeung came in eating his bag of chips.

"MiHyo was just kidnapped." GiKwang informed, but HyunSeung responded very coldly.

"Oh. Jeongmal?" He had no emotion. How can he not have emotion?

"Is that all you could say? MiHyo is missing! To some random person! How can you be so care free?"

"Wait. Did you say MiHyo? Our MiHyo? I thought you said JiHyo. That I wouldn't care for."

"Yes our MiHyo! Why would I be talking about JiHyo noona?"

"Let's go find her!" I charged for the door with red eyes. GiKwang held me back from going crazy on the streets of Jeju.

"We have to preform Inkigayo, we can't let down our fans."

"Inkigayo is more important than MiHyo?!" I turned around and charged for DooJoon. 

"1 vs. 1000s."

"Ahhh!~ Does anyone here even have a heart?!"

{ You }

I was tied to a chair. My eyes were covered by something comfy. I was then seeing a bright light.

"Morning sushine." It was a husky voice.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're at my office. Now will you answer a few questions for me?"

"Is that all you kidnapped me for?"

"No. I'm also going to get loads of money from your boyfriends."

"Are you that broke? It explains how trashy your office is."

"I am, but this is my cellar for my hostages."

"I'm your ransom. I get it. You want all my friends to pay me off of you." And I began to speak again.

"Semiclever. You want money, so you abducted me. The not clever part is how are you going to get money without getting caught?"

"Easy. I have a employee for it."

"How do you that employee won't be followed?"

"She goes to your school and hates your guts. Not to mention she's a sasaeng fan. She'll do anything to get close to your boyfriends. Especially that Kevin boy. They'll easily believe she is one of your friends. Now let's begin the questionaire." He bagan to ask irrelevant questions.

"Are you really dating Kevin?"

"Why is this important?"

"It's for my paper. The Secret."

"Oh really?" This guy is dumber than I thought. He just told me he works for the Secret. Pabo. Once I break free from this room, I'll tell them about this guy. It's pretty easy to find too. It's next to a tall building with a banner spelling out T-ARA. Not smart for me to be able to see where we're at. This guy at being a criminal. Does he not watch Law and Order? CSI? Bones?

His phone rang. "I got to go." He went up the ladder and popped open the door. It had no lock and it had very little noise, but I could here about 10 people talking and swifting of paper. I guess it's like one of those small businesses in the drama, Hero. Now time to get this handcuff off me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just thought of Roh JiHoon in his MV. Punishment.

roh+ji+hoon.jpg