What Just Happened?

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

All of EXO and U-KISS had met up at the restaurant. The police were questioning Kris, Kevin and BaekHyun. The cashier was also questioned. The security camera was also being observed. The security camera was no help. The random column was blocking the view.

Kris sat down and began to bawl while BaekHyun paced around. Kevin was basically dead. He zoned out on the lounge space. U-KISS stared at the zombie. EXO was breaking down. All of them knew you well except for a few. Those few who just recently met you comforted those who had their hands in fists and especially those who were zoned out. Kris was the worst. He would cry then get up and stomp outside into the rain and dark outdoors at 11 PM. He would come back frustrated because he didn't know where to go. BaekHyun paced and talked to himself. Crying, dozing off and screaming out your name. Why wasn't Kai so bad? Was he even there?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

{ Kai }

Where the hell is she? I walked around the whole town looking for a specific thing. You. He looked for what Kris had described.

Black-1988-Honda-Civic-DX-Front-Left-Vie

1988 Black Honda Civic DX

I was looking for MiHyo when I saw a bright light. The sound of a loud vroom and then it came towards me. It passed me and that's when I knew it was that car. I searched for the license plate number. It's then when I saw MiHyo's brown hair bouncing in the back and then a slap and then the bouncing stopped. It had to be her.

46062113.seoul422.jpg

I ran to the taxi who was dropping off the people and went to the ice cream shop. Papparazzi were swarming. I guess the wanted a new scoop of what was happening to us and U-KISS. I gave the license number to the police. They had searched for the plate number in their weird computer.

"I'm sorry, but it's a rental car." The cop had told us.

"Can't you tell where the car was rented from?"

"Do you know how many rental places that have the car? Anyways, let me see." He went back to check his outdated computer. The cop told us to go home while they go search and question each rental place. SuHo told everyone to go back to the penthouse. Kris was just slacking behind and quiet with little sniffles here and there. U-KISS left to the hotel across the street.I walked beside Kris.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"What can't you see? I want her back!" He yelled at me causing EXO to turn around, but they resumed walking to the vans.

"I want her back too. I don't know what to do. I want the girl I like back. MiHyo."

"Like? Like? Are you kidding me? Only like?"

"Am I supposed to be like you obsessing over her as if I love her?!" EXO stopped and turned around and listened to us bicker. Meanwhile the papparazzi took pictures.

"I love her! Happy? I learned to love her ever since we were kids. When you were small too!"

"You love her? Why didn't you tell me?" BaekHyun came into the conversation.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

{ Kris }

"I couldn't we were so close friends. She doesn't see me as anything more than a brother."

"You should've told m-, KAI!" 

Kai had punched me in the jaw and I was now on the floor. Tao and SeHun were holding back the angry Kai. I got and wipe the blood off of my mouth with my sleeve.

"I love her, but she doesn't see me as anything more. Why do you think I don't go chasing her? She will never like me."

Kai has loosened up and broke free from the boys.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. I was thinking. I'm so sorry hyung."

"It's okay. Let's go! I'm tired." I said putting on my best pokerface. That stung.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

{ Kevin }

Where could she be?

"Kevin-ah. She'll be fine. She's a strong girl." SooHyun tried to comfort me.

"She might be strong. The guy who took her might do something to her. I don't want that to happen."

"I know, but get some sleep." He grabbed the blanket and put it on my lap.

"Do you think I can sleep like this?"

"Just try. Sing yourself to sleep." After a few slow songs I fell asleep, but not on my bed. In hers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

{ BaekHyun }

I hope she's okay.

============================================================================================

A/N: Double update. No update on my other fics.

In love with this song. And the man.

Roh JiHoon's Maker ft. HyunAh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGkAshkvnso&feature=autoplay&list=ULT1TD4QFFqE4&playnext=3