1...2...3!

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

I went into the other room where I left AhReum and she was still out cold. I went towards the bar that divides the room into two. It had a mini fridge for water bottles. Odd to have 2 refrigerators, but the have one for water and one for food.

I grabbed a bottle of water and was about to go outside to hang out again, but I heard someone come in. I smiled and was walking past Kevin when he pulled me by the wrist back to the kitchen.

"What's the matter?" I asked bewildered.

"I have to ask you something." He said seriously and looked into my eyes. Then I heard the door open again and revealed Kris walking towards us. My head turned to see his face beautifully glowing in the dim lit room.

"I have a question." He said as he saw Kevin. He looked away and held my hand which sent me tingling. Kevin went to grab my other, but I pushed his hand away and shook Kris off. Foot steps were heard coming our way when the door open twice. In came Kai and YoSeob.

"Can we ask you a question?" YoSeob came into the kitchen and I sat on the stool. They stood infront of me.

"I'll start." Kris began.

Kevin cut him off. "I should ask first, since I met up with her before all of you.

"Mine is quite urgent." YoSeob said as he raised his hand cutely.

"Should we do rock paper scissors?" Kai suggested.

"Can you grow up Kai?" Kris commented a little agitated.

"Guys, how about you ask all at the same time? Whoever I hear clearer is going to be answered first. It mght work, but lets try." I smiled awkwardly at all 4. They nodded or rubbed the back of their necks. I counted slowly, "One, two, three!"

"Will you go out with me?" They all asked at the same time in absolute sync.

"Uh... I don't know about that. I can't go out with all of you at once. I'll be a player. A lady player who date oppas." I giggled.

"Well can you at least date one of us?" Kai asked.

"I'm sorry, but your chance is done. And now that AhReum who's knocked out over there is my friend, I can't be with you. She has the biggest crush on you and she's my friend who I don't want to hurt. I hope you can understand my situation." I said as I hugged him. I looked for the sleeping AhReum, but saw her standing staring at me. She noticed me looking at her. She mouthed, "Gomawoa." I mouthed back, "He's yours." I smiled as I let go of Kai. I pushed him toward AhReum and she backed up tripping over the carpet. Kai with his buff arms caught her just in time.

"You know, you're prettier up close." He smirked. Inside he's hurt, but he knows it's better for him to let me go.

"Thanks." AhReum giggled and stared into his eyes even when he let her go. "Will you keep me company after a rejection like that?" Kai held his hand out for her and she took it. They walked out to the roof with AhReum stumbling like crazy. I put my focus back to the 3 men who were in front of me.

"Kris, did you know today... I dressed up to see you?" I said and saw the hurt eyes of Kevin and YoSeob.

"No, but are you telling me you like me?" He questioned and I shook my head.

"I thought I did. It'll be better if we just stay friends. You fans are insane. That's not why I don't like you anymore. It's just that I feel emotions to multiple people. One of them is you, but one just has more of me then you. I'm sorry to tell you this." I said as I patted his hand.

"I understand. I'm one of your minor crushes. If it doesn't work with the others, I won't hesitate to make a move." He smiled. He nodded his head, but left it looking down and walked out to the balcony for fresh air. He's hurt, but it'll work out for the better.

"YoSeob, I know you think I only see you as a brother, but that changed. You are also one of my crushes. My minor crush only. I'm sorry. I just don't think we will work out either. You're my best friend and oppa who has always been there to help me when I was in tough situations. You'd tush to my aid even in the most hectic schedules. I thank you for all of that and would do anything for you, but dating you just isn't an option. I hope you'll get over me and find someone who's better than me. I want someone who won't just keep taking from you. Okay?"

"But we-"

I put my palms to my ear. I let them down and said something simple, "Just listen to me once and a while." I shooed him off and he stomped adorably out.

"Now for Kevin." I said as I clapped my hands though I feel pain. My heart was hurting. I just feel so bad to reject them like that. I had to make sure they understand. I don't want too just say no. I want to let them know.

"I am perhaps your ultimate crush?" Kevin asked and I just smiled.

---

It's been a while now since I've been with my ultimate crush. About a month. No not dating, but gotten closer to him.

"Yah oppa!" I waved.

"What MiHyo?" He asked from across the campus. He walked over to me with a bright pink Victoria's Secret bag.

"Woah. Didn't know you like to cross dress." I said jokingly.

"Shut up." He lightly punched my arm and I pretended to be in pain. He chuckled and then came a girl.

"DoHyeong-ah. Want to be my date for the dance?" She held onto his arm and purred her words.

"No thanks. You're too much to handle. I mean a bit too showy. And can you fit your s into this bra? My sister said they're too small for her. It's yours if you can fit them." He said casually as he sipped on his coffee. He handed the bag to the girl and she opened the bag and pulled out a lace bra. Attached to it was a tag that read 'free'. "Do you think it'll fit?"

"I'm not an A cup." She said as she put the bra back in the bag.

"Whoops. Is it too big?" He said making her face drop.

"I'm sorry for his stupidity." I knocked his head and grabbed his wrist which held the bag.

"Wae!" He stomped. He was throwing a fit like a little kid.

"You are so innocent. I know you meant nothing bad, but saying a girl has small s is just wrong. And stop being so immature." I flicked his head in annoyance.

"Okay." He dropped his bra bag and shot his coffee into the garbage can. He then hugged me tightly. I had butterflies who had fireworks going off in them. My feels were off the charts.

"HyoHyo time to go." He grabbed his bag and left it dangling on his elbow joint as he put his hands on my shoulder. He guided me to class. I was flushed red, but thanks to my impeccable skills to cover it up naturally it only appeared to looked like makeup blush.

"MiHyo! Give me my book!" AhReum yelled at me from the back of the room where she sat. She just started being the girlfriend of Kai's 2 nights ago and she already moved to the back of the class to text him.

"Here!" I threw the book over to her desk which was diagonal to mine.

"Thanks." She smiled and started to text Kai another message.

"Do you think you can fit the bra?" DoHyeong asked. I shook my head.

"Too big?" He asked learning something, I think.

"Yeah... Pay attention." I pointed to the board. He looked up and passed a note to me. We began our coversation while paying attention to the teacher's lecture.

---

"Do you want to go hangout at the mall with my guy friends?" He asked as he smiled genuinely.

"Sure, why not? My brother's going to be there with his group and so are my other friends. I think you'll get along fine." I said and we were walking side by side into down the streets to the mall. There we looked for his friends who were supposedly all rather goodlooking. He lied to me. They aren't good looking at all, but they looked as hot as ulzzangs. That's an understatement.

"I'm HyunSeok." He smiled and bowed.

3083488647_1_3_jDGrD4eb.png

"I'm TaeJun. Nice to meet you. Our DoHyeong told us that you like to hit him. I also was told you are really kind. Hope we can be good friends." He grinned and shook my hand. I bowed because he was older than me. HyunSeok is the same age as me, while TaeJun is a year older.

tumblr_l9gavyZOXJ1qa5dcno1_500.jpg

"That'll be great. It's almost time for the charity concert. Let's go?" I pointed to the 1st level where the stage was set up. They followed behind me. HyunSeok and DoHyeong were playing hand games while TaeJun was browsing the internet buying tickets to a concert.

"Hey over here!" A guy in harem pants call over. He had a scarf covering his mouth and sunglasses. His hood up and his hand signaling to go over. I saw AhReum go into the door and I walked.

"Where are you going?" DoHyeong asked as he went to chain our arms.

"Do you always go with any guy that signals you to him?" HyunSeok asked being the same way as DoHyeong. Both innocent and curious.

"Isn't that guy with the harem pants kinda creepy doing that? Well I need to ask him where he got his pants." TaeJun shrugged and looked at his phone's screen again. "Not so important. Forget it."

"Nah! Let's go. He's my friend. You'll be shocked if you know who he really is." I said as I walked with HyunSeok's arm around my left and DoHyeong doing the same with my right. TaeJun was still on his phone.

"Hey oppa-deul and AhReum eonni." I bowed.

"AhReum?" DoHyeong scratched his head and saw her latched onto Mr. Creepy Harem Guy.

"This is my friends." I said and the all the chairs turned over and closet doors open revealing the face of my 28 friends and that includes my brother having the ratio of 1:27.

"Oh holy firecracker's MooShu." HyungSeok said.

"My words exactly." DoHyeong said not looking away from EXO, U-KISS and B2ST. It was only when they went through their matching backpacks to get their pens and notebooks.

"Will you sign my notebook?" They said cutely in sync. U-KISS, B2ST and EXO gladly signed.

"Hey TaeJun-ssi? Are you going to look at your phone all day or actually talk to us?" I said pressing the off button on his IPhone5. He looked up with a shock face.

"Oh holy firecracker's MooShu." He said.

"Our words exactly." DoHyeong and HyungSeok said in perfect unison. He went into his backpack and took out what I thought was a pen at first, but it was a stylus. He clicked his phone on again and gave them a stylus.

"Sis, how many more guys like you?" Baek asked making Kevin, YoSeob and Kai blush. Kris was emotionless as usual to keep up his stage persona. Kai laughed it off. AhReum slapped his arm lightly and gave a glare.

"Don't worry, I'm over her." He kissed her forehead and she smiled widely.

"No way! Kai liked you!" All three of them said in unison again.

"These guys are always in sync. It's funny." DongHo said making everyone nod their heads.

"It's like as cute as SeHun oppa's lisp." I commented.

"Shut upth." SeHun put his finger to my lips. I pouted and he gave me hug. from the back.

"Kidding." He patted my head. I smiled and he let me go and threw me a bear.

"Yah! I was supposed to give that to her!" LuHan yelled at SeHun. He did mehrong and ran around the dressing room.

"Wanna sit?" I asked the three guys who were amazed at how normal these idols are. They walked over to the sofa and sat down. It only fit 3, so someone was left on the floor. DoHyeong sat next to my leg and he put his head on the side of my leg.

"Your leg is nice. It's comfortable." DoHyeong nonchalantly said earning a flick to the forehead by me and TaeJun.

"Weirdo." HyungSeok said. Even though he's weird, it's just something I like. He's so innocent that it's cute.