Kickin' It With the Boys and Fainting AhReum

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

You

"Hey! Hurry and sit down. The food's almost out and I don't think you want XiuMin to eat your portions to!" LuHan yelled. SeHun was of couse smiling crazily. I'm pretty damn sure, LuHan turned almost all of them gay.

"There's a seat next to m- nevermind." Kai went over to sit next to who ever that was. And that person just had to be D.O.

"Well there's one next to ChanYeol and 2 in between Tao and Kris." SuHo pointed out and Baek oppa went to sit next to Yeollie oppa. I went to sit next to the one I decided to come for. My face flushed red as I walked over. AhReum was walking behind me. I sense some glares directed to her, but I brushed it off. Once they get know her they'll love her.

"Hi oppa deul!" I said as I sat down trying to cover up how love struck I am.

"Hey, how do you like my outfit?" Tao asked with a cute voice.

"Gucci? Okay? It's...uh..nice..." I kinda uttered to not make him feel bad about the werid thing he was wearing.

"At least someone had style." Taoo puffed as all the others rolled their eyes. He can be such a diva.

"Excuse me, but can all you get up?" I got up with the rest and we back away from the table. She then pulls something from the bottom of my table area and she slid out more table. It was crazy. She and this other guy waitor put a glass turny thing in the center. They carefully assembled the food on the table.

Jiangxi Grand Hotel Beijing-Chinese Restaurant

"You may now all sit and enjoy your meal." She said happily and walked off with the cart and the other waitor.

"Wow!" XiuMin gasped at all the foods, but was stuck looking at the sweet soup with different colored balls in it. Then he thoughts were killed by ChanYeol's singing. "GROOVE IT GROOVE IT! I LIKE IT!"

"Shut up! Dude I know you're happy, but damn you're annoying at times. Anyway BTOB are our rivals. They can't com-" BaekHyun's mouthe was clasped with ChanYeol's.

"Hey I can be a Melody. That is offensive to my Melody heart." He patted his heart and I laughed my off with AhReum.

"Why are they laughing?" He asked poniting to us.

"I don't know, but I thought you were a Baby." Kai said and AhReum went to focus on Kai with full on craziness.

"I am not!" ChanYeol whined with his deep voice.

"He meant BAP Baby." I corrected him and he laughed.

"Yeah? I am one, what about it? I can't be both?" He looked at all of us like a babo.

"You can and I have to get something off my chest... I think I like BAP more than EXO." I confessed and I heard a very loud gasp. I heard the guys saying that they didn't expect that. The gasp wasn't any of them. It was from AhReum.

AhReum went on a spree. "How the hell? What?! You cray cray? Trippin' balls right now? The mother fudger hell? Coral reefs?!" She was flailing making all of us laugh hysterically.

"What? I thought she would be like EunJung and JiYeon, those-" SeHun said in between laughs.

Kai blurted, "-y es!" He kept laughing then SuHo said something to make us laugh harder. "No offense, if it hurts you talking about hors."

"Calm down guys." Kris said as he tried to calm us down. As we did, we noticed half of the food was gone. We all looked over to the one who was obviously the blame.

"MinSeok!" Kris yelled. Oh how hot he could be yelling at his hyung.

"What?" XiuMin asked with a full mouth.

"You ate almost all the food." He hit the back of his head and XiuMin quickly rubbed it.

"Don't worry, my treat." He said waving his hands to show he was serious. He turned around to LuHan, "Wanna let me borrow some money?"

That fool. We finished our food and we left to meet B2ST and U-KISS at the dance room where always go.

"Wow this place is nice." AhReum said and there went ChanYeol singing BTOB with the word WOW.

"SING THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY!" BaekHyun threatened and this time I joined ChanYeol.

"NO NO NO NO MERCY!~" We chorused and I did DaeHyun's long high note then he did the No Mercy part again and this time I went falsetto.

"You can so auditon and get in." Kevin said as he walked into the room and came to hug me.

"You think?" I asked and everyone nodded their heads especially AhReum.

"She got that from me." BaekHyun said as he pointed to himself.

"Shut up." I said as I pushed him to the couch.

"Yah."

"You got what you deserved." LuHan stuck out his tongue and soon everyone was gathered and AhReum was speechless.

"How do you like the view?" I whispered to AhReum. She just nodded with open until I slapped her concious.

"I like it very much. I love it actually." She collapsed. Poor girl.

"Let's play!" YoSeob took out a bottle. The hell YoSeob.

"Ladies first!" I spun the bottle and it landed on DooJoon. He then asked me a serious question.

"If you could be alone with anyone... who would you think is the most delicious?" He asked and laughed to himself. We just looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Oppa? You serious?" I asked and he nodded. "I would say BaoZi because he looks like food and he eats so much good food."

"Ahreum?" Kai handed her the bottle and once again she passed out. I pulled her to the other room and left her there as I went back to play with the guys.

"I guess it's now it's Xander hyung." Kai passed it to him and then it went on and on until it came to my last spin. I spinned and it landed on Kai.

"If you can date anyone who would you pick? Pretend everyone is just your friend. Even Baek hyung." He was hoping for me to pick him.

"I would pick..." In my head I was saying Kris, but at the same time Kevin. Is it possible to like multiple people at once?

"Hurry up. We don't have all night." Chen said laughing. Kevin smacked him and he shut up.

"I would say...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...myself? I understand me."