Is he?

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

"Is he her crush?"

"Is that her boyfriend now?"

"Why is so damn pretty?"

"Shut up and just watch. I don't like him that much," BaekHyun said to the 3 curious guys.

They watched as DoHyeon would lay on your leg and TaeJun played with her phone. HyungSeok had crawled down and started to flick DoHyeong's ear.

"They are so weird." SeHun went up to the 4 observant guys who were in a trance.

"I can't lie, but all 3 have very nice faces and probably nice bodies. I'm jealous." LuHan added.

"Shush." Kris smacked LuHan's mouth closed muffling his angry words he was spewing at Kris. Kris let go.

"Your hand had a nasty flavor." He wiped his mouth.

"Who told you to keep it?" Kris laughed, but his eyes were still at the two of you. Not to mention his laugh was dry and forced.

"He does that when he's nervous." SeHun was pushed hard by LuHan after he had spilled a secret. LuHan always his lips when nervous.

"Shut up!" LuHan pounced on SeHun. XiuMin flicked his chip at the fighting couple.

"Wae? Hyung!~" They both whined.

"You annoyed me." XiuMin folded his chip bag to keep it fresh.

"EXO-K on stage now." The person said to the room.

"Bye now." BaekHyun said as he trailed behind Kai, SuHo and D.O. ChanYeol went to hug his dragon and SeHun threw a pillow at LuHan and did mehrong. They ran out and the music began loudly. Fan girls were screaming their lungs out.

"Wake up DoHyeong oppa." You shook DoHyeong until the point that HyungSeok was toppled over.

"HyungSeok get up." TaeJun demanded and HyungSeok rolled away and stood up.

"MiHyo you should stand with HyungSeok." He said. You moved next to HyungSeok who was at least 5 feet away.

"DOHYEONG!~" TaeJun yelled into DoHyeong's ear. He pulled DoHyeong from his feet and swung him around. He landed on the couch and that's when DoHyeong finally woke up.

"Is it time to watch now?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah... And what the hell was that?!" Eli yelled.

"Normal routine every morning. You see he's a deep sleeper." HyungSeok explained.

"He doesn't wake up easy and his sister told him that's the easiest way." TaeJun said as he pushed DoHyeong to the floor waking him up completely.

"Let's go watch now. I'm sure they have to get ready." TaeJun said pushing the two boys out.

"So is that your crush?" You were questioned.

"Yes." You answered.

"How long have you known him?" Kris asked.

"Since last year."

"Is he nice to you?" YoSeob asked.

"Yup. Very nice though he can be quiet blunt."

"Does he like you back?" Kevin asked.

"Is this some sort of interview?" You asked back suspiciously.

"No, just wondering." Kris said and walked away with EXO-M. They ran up the stage and started to dance when it came their part. You guys sat in silence. Just the 3 of you. The others didn't even care.

"Next is U-KISS."The guy yelled into the room and U-KISS left the room leaving B2ST and you. YoSeob just moved closer to you.

"You know that I still love you. Just because I move on, doesn't mean I don't love you. You said I have to find someone better. I know for sure I won't be able to find someone better that you, but I'll try to find someone who will love me." He said as he wiped away his tear.

"I love you, but not to the extent to date you. You are my best friend and that won't change." You hugged him and he smiled.

"Do you have any girls you can introduce me to? Kai was matched with AhReum because of you. I need as much help as I can get." He said as he grinned.

"I didn't plan that to happen. If God has a girl for you, she'll eventually come into your life. For now, pay attention to your career." You said and he was told to go onto stage. EXO and U-KISS came back. They were laughing it up. Must've did something funny.

"Did you see Infinite's L fall? Hilarious!" KiBum yelled as soon as he got his seat.

"Yah! He's my friend!" You yelled at KiBum and hit his head.

"You should be more respectful to your oppa. And so what? He fell on his face." KiBum responded.

"I only call people who are mature and nice my oppa. MyungSoo oppa is nice and mature, unlike someone." You stared at KiBum.

"Shut up." He snickered at you.

"Did I hear my name?" Someone called by the door.

"Oppa!" You went to hug him and he hugged you back. He rubbed his cheek.

"How did you fall?" KiBum asked with an attitude.

"Gi-" You yelled, but L cut you off.

"No reason to cuss. I tripped on a cord." He said and Infinite pulled him back to their room.

"How do you know L?" DoHyeong asked as he came into the room with TaeJun playing on his phone and HyungSeok tutting.

"I have my connections and you can dance?" You looked at HyungSeok.

"I guess. I like to speed tut. Wanna see? Be amazed." He stood infront of the rather large crowd. He blew out his breath and stared at you and the others then he did his show. He played the techy music off his phone and there he went. How the hell? He's good! Everyone thought.

 

"You should so try out to be a dancer! Or can you sing too?" DooJoon said.

"TaeJun here can sing, but I'm not to sure about DoHyeong." He answered.

"I don't think we should audition. We're going to the States soon." TaeJun replied.

"What?" You asked with your eyes tearing up and soon it fell. You ran out.

"MiHyo-ah. It'll be okay." That person who followed me out said as we went to a secluded hall. Not many people come here and when they do, they just talk.

"How would you know? You crush isn't moving away from you." You said to him as he your hair.

"Maybe so, but I know how it feels to have someone you love cry because of another man." He said as his kissed my head.

"I'm sorry."

"I know. I said if anything doesn't work out between the two of you, I won't hold back." He said softly.

"You're not the only one who said that. Kris said it too." You told.

"He's not the one who ran after you. He's not the one you're crying with. He's not the one who is willing to die for you." He kissed my head again.

"Shush and sing for me. It will help a lot." You said and he started to sing with his heavenly voice.

"Somebody take me away.~ Somebody take me away.~ Somebody take me away.~ Somebody take me away.~ Cause I can't take this pain."

"Thanks Kevin oppa."

"No problem my babo princess."

"I thought you were here to make me feel better."

"I am, just kidding. Take a joke." He flisked my forehead and kissed my red mark.

"I know you love me, but can you stop kissing me?" You asked.

"It's hard when you're in love with the person you're kissing. It's also hard when that person's crying. It's my way of comforting someone." He smiled making you smile a little.

"Thanks oppa." You got up from the floor, but he pulled your wrist.

"I'll always be there for you. Remember that'll this isn't the last time I'll protect you." He got up as well and put an arm around your shoulders.

"Thanks again." You hugged him from the side making him smile widely. Kevin thought to himself. Why can't I be that ultimate crush?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXO's Wolf was leaked?!

NO!~ I wanted to be surprised.

TBH, I don't really like it. I hope that wasn't actually the song.