My Reason

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked DoHyeong to come out and he followed me out to the area Kevin and I just were.

"I'm sorry for not telling you." He hugged me giving me butterflies.

"It's okay, but I wanted to tell you that I like you a lot more than a friend." I held my head low.

"No way." His eyes larger than before.

"It's true. When you're gone be careful okay?" I said and cried silently and walked off.

"I'll miss you." He hugged me from the back and then the three of them left. Kevin came back to me and so did BaekHyun. Kris tagged along with YoSeob. They were there to comfort me knowing my feelings have changed. It was happy with DoHyeong. Now it was a sappy emotion where I could cry anytime.

"You know what I would think you would be doing?" I asked Kris.

"What?" He asked as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"I imagine you trying to hit on me." I said and he back away.

"I gotta back down. I get jealous, but right now... I have a crush." He blushed crazily.

"Who?!" I was amazed.

"I don't know her really, but she's from China. My mom introduced us when I visited. She's almost as beautiful as you and she treats my mom with such care." He hugged himself. A whole different side of him.

"Okay Mr. Squishy. Her name is?" I poked his muscles.

"Her name is Fang-Hua." He wiggled on the couch.

"Well I'm happy for you." I hugged him tightly. He hugged me and he whispered into my ear.

"You know I still love you, but I think I should find a girl who would actually love me the way I do for you." He let go of me and I looked at him with graceful eyes.

"I know that you like Kevin." He zipped his mouth and went home with BaekHyun to the dorms. YoSeob left a while ago.

"So Kevin, I think I should leave." I stood up putting on my jacket.

"Ah-Ah! You stay here and vent it out. Or if you're not going to...uh... YOU HAVE TO WATCH A MOVIE WITH ME!" He hugged me from the back and pulled me to the couch. he ran back into the kitchen and took out the frozen food trays.

"Expected, you can't cook very well." I commented.

"My mom said she's going to teach me." He smiled widely.

"Chef's Kiss didn't help you at all."

"Shut up."

Kevin

She fell asleep after screaming her lungs out and watched the romance movie.

"Oppa. Can you sing me a song?" She patted me. She's awake then I hear her baby snores. She sleep talking. Even though she requested that in her sleep, I'll carry on. I sang her "My Reason" from U-KISS' newest album. My solo song.

 

Only one neol jikyeojul
Only one neol akkyeojul han saram
Neol saranghae jul geu sarameun naraneun geol

Only you nal itge han
Only you nae mameul modu humchyeogabeorin
My All, you are the reason for me baby yeah

Hokshi geudae-ege museun il itdamyeon
Naege maraejullaeyo
Naege gidaejullaeyo~

Only one neol utge hal
Only one neol haengbokage hal saram
Neoman barabol geu sarameun naraneun geol

Promise you yeongwontorok
I love you nae modeun geol da gajyeogabeorin
My love, you are the reason for me baby yeah

Geudaemani naye iyujyo~

I finished singing and kissed her forehead. "My reason for loving you is because we're soulmates." As cheesy as it sounds, I mean it. I love her and she seems to like me back.

"I heard what Kris said. I hope it's true, because I'll be the luckiest girl guy in the world." I slowly went into kiss her lips. her eyes shot open when our noses brushed against each other.

"I'm sorry." I said then I noticed she fell asleep again. This girl have strange sleeping habits. It just adds to perfection, which is MiHyo.