Where are my shoes?!

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

 I woke up to a warm body with an amazing scent. I opened my eyes and saw my head resting in Kevin's lap as he sat up with his head dangeling. His hair was still perfect as ever. His golden blonde hair was wavy, but swept over to the sides and his lips were plump and pink-ish. When did he put a blanket on me?

I gotten up slowly and lifter his legs up on top of the couch, so he would be laying down. His head was supported by a throw pillow. I put the blanket over his legs and he was sleeping peacefully. I decided to take a shower. Before I went to take a shower I went to the kitchen for a snack. On the refridgerator was a post-it. On it was a note from Aunty Woo.

Kevinnie-ah.

Your sister and I are at the spa in America and your dad is with your uncle at Danville, so be good and don't trash the house.

Omma

No wonder no one's home. I went to his shower and took a warm shower. Afterwards I went to Deanna's room and found her box of old clothes. I wouldn't hurt to borrow an outfit if she's not going to wear it anymore. Does she have any make-up? Of course she does!

I walked over to a drawer where she keeps all of her make-up and picked up each item. TOO EXPENSIVE!

I walked over to Kevin's room and decided to just use his BB cream.

- Kevin -

Where did MiHyo go? I sat up and rubbed my eyes and shook my hair.

"Selected VIP!" She rapped. I smiled at her fail attempt. I gotten up and into my room. I noticed she was all over my room.

"What are you looking for?"

"My sandals!" She announced without looking at me.

"You threw them out yesterday when they snapped."

"GOSH DARN IT! I have no shoes." She face palmed herself. It was so effing cute!

"Borrow Deanna's."

"Too big and I don't like heels."

"My mom's?"

"Okay, but can we go shopping at the mall for some sneakers?" She scratched her head.

"Sure, but get out. I need to get ready too." I pushed her out and she hit my chest. I smiled and closed the door. Time to get ready.

I came out and saw her wearing my mom's mocassins and she looked wonderful.

"Kaja." I held her hand out the door. At first her hand was cold while her face burning, now her hand isn't twitching as much and her face isn't as red anymore.

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - 

"How about this one?" I held out the two colors of vans to her. I bent down to put one down, but my shades kept falling down and the cap covered my light.

"It's okay oppa. I like the burgundy ones though." I put them on her feet.

"I told you that you don't need to do this."

"It's fine." I smiled and she walked over to the register with her shoes on and she gave the box to the lady.

"Oh don't pay for an extra pair! Your boyfriend bought it already." She grinned at MiHyo and MiHyo's jaw dropped.

"What?" I held her hand and she followed behind me. I stopped abruptly when I saw a group of middle school and high school girls. I turned around and held her tightly, so I won't be noticed. It was also a perfect time for something.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She pushed me back and I smiled.

"So will you?" I held her hands in mine.

"Are you playing with me?"

"Nope. I'm serious." She then put her hands to my shoulders. It became a hug.

"Yes?"

"No, I'm hugging you because it means rejection." She said sarcastically, but I'm a little slow so I didn't get her sarcasm.

"So no?" I said sadly.

"Dumby. I'm saying yes."

"Ohh..." I looked away shyly because of embarrassment.

"Aish, you're so slow sometimes." She flicked my forehead. For some reason, I liked it. It's just because of MiHyo.