To Jeju!

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

"Hyung, do you like MiHyo?" DongHo asked me in a cute tone, which was quite odd to how buff and freakishly tall he was.

"No.~ She's just a very close friend to me." I responded.

"Don't deny your R2pi for her."

"AJ hyung, that's definitely not it. I don't love her...yet." I whispered the last part and smiled staring at her face.

"Kevin, you like her." Ellison said with a playful tone.

"Kevin-ah, Stop boy! In the name of love!~" SooHyun hyung said.

"Hyung you'll wake her up." I said as I struck her hair softly singing Cinderella to her. "Girl, I want you to be my Cinderella.~"

"The song said it all." Alexander hyung smiled looking away.

"Awww.~ My baby is all grown up." KiBum hyung said teasingly.

"You like her." KiSeop said playing with my neck pillow's ears.

"He likes her so much. It's so damn obvious." Hoon whispered because he sat right across from us.

"Oppa? Is that you oppa? It sounds like you. You guys talk a lot." She said as she rubbed her eyes and lifting her head from my lap when her head fell from my shoulder.

"Did you hear our conversation?" DongHo asked.

"No, but I heard mumbles and something soft and very angelic." I blushed at that and I knew what she was talking about. It's a relief she didn't hear out conversation, but I loved the feeling of being complimented by her.

"Yah! Kevin's blushing!" SooHyun yelled out.

"Where?!" Eli pushed through the crowding boys around us.

"Oh MiHyo, you're awake now? Let's goo talk with the rest of B2ST." Then MiHyo got up and fixed her outfit and followed YoSeob away from me. Why did it feel so hurting for her to leave me? Did I really like her more than a friend?

hyorin_poses_in_pink_coat-862.png

YoSeob's POV

She with me now. It's sad that she woke up from her nap, but as long as she wasn't sleeping on his lap. I like her a lot. I mean I love her. All 4 of us were friends since elementary, but why was I always neglected out of us all. She hung out with Kevin the most, but knew more about Kai. We were neighbors, but we never visited each other. Why was I always alone?

"Hyung! You're back! With MiHyo?" DongWoon said confused.

"Yeah. This is the reason why I came to the airport after you guys." I responded.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Please take care of me." She said so cutely.

Your POV

"Talk to us. We all know you." JunHyung said.

"You do? I don't think so. I never met DooJoon or GiKwang."

"You know our names?" The short guy said to me.

"Are you DooJoon?"

"No I'm GiKwang and that's DooJoon pointing to the guy in the black fedora and nice cardigan that I would so wear.

d0ac8dc2063e11e2b479123138190de5_6.jpg

tumblr_mafsu3lI8m1r558woo2_1280.jpg

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you. I'm DooJoon." He bowed in his seat and shook my hand.

"Same to you too!" I said as I shook his hand.

"Would you like to talk to us MiHyo? I learned some Chinese the other day!" HyunSeung said. He was so much like KiSeop and his 4D self. He was more verbal though. KiSeop was more action.

 

He showed us his performance. That hilarious guy.

"We're in landing in Jeju in 10 minutes. Find your way to your seats and buckle up!" The announcement sounded off. I made my way back my seat stopping at Kai. "Do you have banana milk?" I asked.

"Luckily, I have one. TaeMin hyung gave to me a minute ago. It they only have water and soda here. Take it. It's all yours." He handed me a banana milk with a pink straw and I walked to my seat after thanking him.

"You're back! You heard the announcement! Buckle up!" Kevin pulled me down and buckled me up. We landed safely and we left the plane and made out way to the hotel. I was staying with EXO. In my own  hotel room. Off to it.

We arrived and checked in and went to our rooms. When I openned the door my mouth dropped. Woah.~

pic_acc_junior_big.jpg

Not what I expected. It 10x better.