Surprise!

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

Your POV

"Class, since we are outside today you can enjoy the fresh air and the blazing sun!" Coach Hyun said to the P.E. class. Every one groaned and we sat there on the floor in role call order. I sat there waiting for my name to be called.

"Here!" I said to make sure he put me on the attendance.

"Okay! Thank you! MiHyo!" He yelled back from the head of the class since I was in the last row. All of a sudden I can't see a thing. My eyes were covered and all I heared were screams. Non stop screaming. It to come to this school full of loud mouth girls. I could also hear some of the guys saying weird things.

"Why are they here?" "What's their relationship status." Isn't that sunbae?" "I want to be as good looking as that sunbae." "Aren't those two supposed to be in college?" "Wow! He's gorgeous!" The last one must be the gay guy, Amy. Yes his nick name is Amy.

"Guess who?" one of the guys said to me.

"Who are you?" I asked and he suddenly uncovered my eyes and I turned around. I was in utter shock.

"Oppa!" I hugged the first one I saw.

"Yah! Get off to Kevin and come to me!" The other yelled.

"Don't listen to YoSeob! Come to me!" I couldn't stop laughing, so I made them play rock-paper-scissors.

"Kai wins!" Kevin said. I gave him a hug then went to YoSeob.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school Kai oppa?" I asked.

"Not yet. I have to go to Jeju soon and so do they. We just came to kidnap you." Kai responded very calmly like what he said wasn't crazy.

"Let's go! YoSeob go start the car and Kai go pack her things." Kevin said and he picked me up bridal style. My hands were flailing and legs were kicking.

"Oppa! Let me go! I didn't sign out yet! We need to go the office!" I said thinking I could stall time.

"Already did, MiHyo!" Kai sped up behind us with all my stuff and handed the note that EXCUSED.

And then we set off. Kai sat in the back with me the whole ride to the airport. How the hell did they get my clothes? Anyways, I'm happy!

Kai's POV

I sat in the back with her for the whole ride to the airport. She looked so excited suprisingly. We just kidnapped her and she's smiling. I sure got to know a weirdo. As long as she's friendly right?

We reached the airport and we boarded the plane. I knew fangirls would hate her, so we dressed her up as a guy. She's still so beautiful with that ugly wig we put on her. What am I saying? She's just a friend. Just a friend. On aboard the plane, I sat next to the rest of EXO and YoSeob sat with B2ST. SInce UKISS is a band of 9 they had one seat left. They put MiHyo right next to Kevin. After a few minutes in the plane she already fell asleep. With her head on his shoulder! Aish! Don't do that MiHyo! Wake up!

==========================================

Short chapter, but first. I really wanted to start this one, so then I didn't update the others.