Hard 4 Me

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

You:

It's been a week of avoiding Kai. He confessed to me, but I don't know what to answer. It's so much harder with him. Is it because I never had feelings for YoSeob? Is that why it was easier to tell him the truth? It's no the same with Kai.

 

 

I actually like him.

_____________________________________________________________

I was walking home when I saw a strange car following me. I started to walk through alleys to get home. I heard a door slam and foot steps behind me. As I walked faster the steps I heard became faster and louder. *I hope it's not a .*

I started to walk faster and faster. I maxed it with running. I breathed hard out of fear.

"Wait! MiHyo!" The voice was familiar, but my heart beat didn't go down. Why? I didn't want to hear it. I turned around to see Kai.

"Why are you avoiding me? Is it because of the confession? If it is, I understand. It's okay if you don't feel the same way: just don't block me out. I'm still your friend. I'll support whoever you pick. You have 3 guys to choose from." He said as he rested his arms on his knees and panted.

"How do you know I have 3?" I asked.

"It's pretty obvious you like one of them." He said with a glum face.

"I don't like YoSeob or Kevin."

"Are you talking about Kevin Wu Yi Fan or Kevin Woo SeungHyun?" His face was confused.

"SeungHyun. Why would Kris like me?"

"You have 4 guys to pick from now. Kris does like you. YoSeob told me about that talk you guys had. Shocker that Kevin likes you too. Then there's me." He pointed to himself.

"He does huh? And what do you mean 'shocker'?"

"I'm surprised all 4 of us like you and we're all older than you."

"Age is just a number. Gosh, I don't know what to do." I face palmed myself.

"You can pick." He looked into my eyes with sincerity.

"I don't know." I hid my face and broke off the stare. He was driving me crazy with his eyes.

"My theory is you don't give a . Do you know how much it hurts to keep waiting. I'm starting to lose hope. What is so great about the other guys? You don't avoid them, but you avoid me. I'm pissed." He shook his head and shook his hair out of place.

"It's not that." I answered softly.

"Not what? Answer, why have you been avoiding me?!" He was getting agitated.

"Because." That was my answer. I said it with my head hung low. My head was pounding; my cheeks were bruning and lastly, my heart was a ticking time bomb.

"Because what?!"

"Because-"

"Tell me!"

"I like you okay!" Jerk! You don't let me finish. How was I supposed to tell you?

Kai:

She likes me?

"You like me?" I softened. She must be frightened right now.

"I just said." I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and nodded on my chest.

"So are you my girlfriend now?" I smiled a bit and kissed her head.

"I guess, but I feel really bad."

"Because of Kevin, Kris and YoSeob?"

"Kevin just happened to confess to me the day after you."

- Flash back in YOUR POV -

"I need to talk to you." I followed him backstage and he blew some puffs to relieve himself

"What did you want to talk about?"

"I like you. I liked you for a while now. I just have the guts to admit it." He told me.

"5 minutes!" Eli said as he popped out from the room. His head and torso just showing.

"I'm sorry-"

"You like someone else." He looked down. He his his tears, but of course I wouldn't know that.

"I'm really sorry." I walked off to find my seat after bowing to him in apology and respect. He stopped me.

"Can I at least get a good luck hug?" His eyes were fighting tears. I still didn't notice it. I hugged him and waved bye. *He took it quite lightly. I hope he wasn't just acting.*

---

That night Kevin went to sleep crying and a waste basket filled with junk food wrappers and an empty carton of chocolate ice cream.

This chapter was actually twice as long, but I thought of breaking it into two. Next chapter would be in Kevin's POV and....

Title: The Outburst