Really?

Sorry, but I'm Taken by...

| 2 weeks later |

Two weeks has passed and nothing has happened. I go to school to find EunJung and JiYeon. All I find is AhReum. Why don't I ask her? I went up to her and pulled her to a more private zone.

"Where is your boss Bae?" I asked. I needed to know.

"I never met him. EunJung and JiYeon hired him, so he's not technically my boss or anyone's boss." She told me so calmly. Did she not know what was happening? That Bae called out her name during the struggle, but why didn't she come down to help them? Was she really even there? I know she was in that city area, but I didn't see her at where I was held.

"Why were you at the karaoke bar a few nights ago?" I asked her. i felt like a detective.

"I was with Kina and Ericka. They came to visit me from Paris." That's why the girls with her that night was unknown to me.

"Why are you asking so much questions?"

"I just wanted to figure something out."

"Do you know where EunJung and JiYeon are?"

"No. I wanted to know too."

| after school |

I was walking outside of the school to see Kai there with Kris. I ran to them and hugged them. I missed them since I haven't seen then for a week.

"Oppa! What brings you here?" I asked Kai and directed my eyes to Kris.

"Well..." Kai hesitated to tell me.

"That Bae guy was found." I was jumping with glee.

"Did they arrest him?" I asked.

"No, he was found dead." Kris told me. I stopped jumping and looked quite shocked.

"Who?" I questioned.

"We don't know, but as long as he doesn't do it again." Kai easily put it out.

"Well that's not the problem. He was found dead, but with 10,000,000 won in an enveloped tucked into his jacket." Kris said.

Then I said, "I think I know who gave it to him."