So Close Yet So Far

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

Taemin POV

"So, why don't you speak during class?" I asked her, circling around the classroom. 

I don't know why I was doing this but I just felt like doing it. Maybe because she caught my eye when I saw her... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!?! LEE TAEMIN, GET YOURSELF IN YOUR RIGHT MIND! 

After I was done talking to myself in my mind, I saw Eunjung trying to get out of the classroom by opening one of the windows. I quickly grabbed her and hauled her down. She was pretty smart, I would have never thought of that. Eunjung started to squirm and scratch me but I didn't let go. I grabbed her wrists and looked at her really close, our noses almost touching. I just noticed she had really pretty eyes and nice lips that were so.....

I yelped when she kicked me in that spot again. She shoved me away and climbed out the window. When she was hanging on the windowsill, I saw here glance at me one more time. I couldn't tell what she was thinking but before I could do or say anything, she let go of the windowsill. Then I realized something. Weren't we on the third floor of the school? She could never survive that fall! I quickly scambled to the window, trying to spot her. There she was, crouching down and protecting her face against the queenkas by the door. How did she get down there so quickly? Was she some ninja? I shook the thoughts away, laughing at myself awkwardly for being so stupid and letting her go. But why was I like this? I never did these kinds of things before!

Eunjung POV

Seeing that he was distracted, I quickly kicked him and ran to the half opened window. Quickly opening it I clambered onto the window. I looked at him once more before jumping off. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. I felt a little sorry for him but I remembered what he tried to make me do so I jumped off the window, did a flip and landed on the ground.

When I was young I used to do flips and all those gymnastic stuff because I was one of those childs that were quite daring and adventurous so I jumped off my house once, scaring my parents half to death. I regretted doing that though because my mom died from so much shock. From that day on, I wasn't the same. I sweared that I would never jump off buildings and do things that would scare me, but today I had no choice because it was either giving in to that jerk or jumping off. Of course you would think that I'm stupid and that I should have talked to him instead of jumping off a three story building but I didn't want to reveal how my voice sounded to anyone. Nobody knew how I sounded like, only Minyoung. Not even my dad knew. He left me the moment my mom was pronounced dead at the hospital anyways. I still see him walking back home after work but I don't talk to him. He only looks at me but he never says or does anything. It broke my heart to see him but I soon got over it. It was all my fault anyways. 

Dusting off the grass on my clothes, I walked back to the school door, only to find the Queenkas there. Trying to hide within the crowd, I slowly inched towards the door when someone grabbed my hair and yanked me back. Sighing, I turned to face them, just to get a slap on both sides of my face at the same time. Then I felt a kick on my leg, knocking me down onto the ground. If I fought back then I would have probably sent them to the hospital but I couldn't do that or people would hate me more because obviously, they're the Queenkas, what would you expect? So I stayed there, curled up while the queenkas kept kicking me. Truthfully it didn't really hurt. Either I had a body as strong as iron or they just kicked like wimps. Finally they got tired. They kicked me once more before leaving, stepping on me instead of going around.

When I was about to get up, I felt a strong hand pull me up. I looked up at the person and sighed. It was the one and only Lee Taemin again. I pulled my hand away and walked to my locker, getting my lunch. I closed my locker to see Taemin leaning next to my locker. Ignoring him I walked away, putting on my beloved earphones and turning on Lucifer. I liked Lucifer because it took all my grief and anger away. I walked outside and kept walking with that annoying Taemin following me. After a ten minute walk I reached the school's park. Nobody was there so I would always sit here with Minyoung, but it looked like I had to sit with the annoying jerk today. I sat on the bench and opened my lunch bag, taking out a sandwich and quietly munching on it. I felt Taemin sit down next to me. Rolling my eyes, I faced away. Did he really think I would fall for him? 

We quietly ate in silence. I felt him staring at me but I ignored it. A few minutes passed when he spoke.

"Ok, I'm really sorry for what I did earlier but why don't you ever talk? Please tell me! I promise I won't say anything to anyone" Taemin pleaded, putting out his pinkie for a pinkie promise. 

I laughed silently. Even though he acted like a jerk, he still was a baby in the inside. I guess he acts like a jerk when he's with his friends. I considered telling him why I wouldn't talk but I couldn't trust him. I couldn't trust anybody in this world except for Minyoung. Everybody I trusted betrayed me and told everybody all my secrets. Once I became close to Taemin I knew he would want to know more about me and then after knowing so much about me he would throw me away like a piece of trash, just like everybody else. I shook my head and continued to eat my sandwich when I saw Minyoung coming over. Forgetting that Taemin was here, I began to smile and wave. Then I realized what I just did so I frowned and looked at my lunch again.

"Yah Eunjung-ah, why are you here with.... OMO IT'S THE KINGKA TAEMIN!" Minyoung started shrieking. I rolled my eyes and nodded, packing my lunch and taking out my Iphone. 

While I was choosing what song to listen to, I overheard what Minyoung and Taemin were talking about. I laughed silently at their conversation and this new song by some band I didn't know called SHINee.

Taemin POV

Minyoung started to blabble at me about how handsome I looked. I smiled and thanked her and then looked at Eunjung. She was listening to our song Ring ding dong. She didn't really seem to care about the cover photo of our song because she just tossed her Iphone in her pocket unlike fangirls who stare at the photo until the song ends. Minyoung caught me staring at Eunjung so she jerked my arm and quietly told me to follow her. Confused, I was deciding if she was just another crazy fan or not. She didn't look like one of those crazy fans so I decided to follow her. We walked to an abandoned little hut and then she made me sit down on the dirty floor. I gave her a look at first but then she glared at me so I sat down.

"I know you like Eunjung. I don't care if you're going to end up as her boyfriend or not but if you betray her or you make her sad, I swear I don't care if you're SHINee, I will kill you," Minyoung said. Then she walked away and sat next to Eunjung.

 

So sorry for the update that wasn't really that long in my opinion, but I have so much homework from school and my mom's always like "STUDY, STUDY MORE, STUDY!!!!!!!" Oh well, I'm trying to update as much as possible so please, suscribe and comment please! And if you have any suggestions or questions, I would be happy to read them!