A Crazy Night and a Crazy Morning

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

... Um hi... ^^;; sorry for not updating for a long time, I did write a chapter for this story but then it got erased just when I finished writing it T^T and that chapter was long. Yeah so I started raging and then I got lazy, sorry. And to thank everybody for waiting, I shall write a LONGGGG chapter.

 

Eunjung POV

 

  "Taemin-ah, just forgive me," I whined as he pulled me out of the closet.

" Nope, Key umma got really mad at me earlier so you're going to pay," Taemin replied, smirking.

  Ugh sometimes I just hate myself. Why did I have to tell on him? I could have just ran into my room and locked my door when Lee Taemin was chasing me.

  Taemin let go of my wrist and started rummaging around his room for something. I then realized I could take this chance to run to Key umma's room so I silently opened the door and ran Key's door screaming. 

  "Key umma Taemin's trying to-"

  "Um Eunjung this isn't really the time..." Jonghyun whispered. I never even noticed him...

  I looked at Key and Jonghyun. They were laying on the bed with the blankets covered over them and it smelled like sweat and.....

  "ARGH MY EYES!!! MY INNOCENCE IS RUINED!" I screamed, running to Minho's room. He wouldn't be doing what Jonghyun and Key's doing right? Or is he doing it with Onew........

 "COULD YOU AT LEAST CLOSE THE DOOR EUNJUNG-AH?" Jonghyun hollered from Key's room.

 "NOT WHEN YOU GUYS ARE DOING THAT!"

 Like hell was I going to go back there and see that sight again.

  I quickly ran to Minho's room and opened the door. I relaxed at the sight of Minho on his bed reading a book. This is why I love Minho oppa, he's always so calm and normal.

  "Minho oppa!" I sang, jumping onto his bed. Did I mention that I love his bed? It's so soft and cushiony.

  Minho looked up from his book and smiled. A/N: OHMYGAHWD MY FEELS I WANT TO SEE MINHO LIKE THAT

  "Eunjung-ah are you ok?" he asked.

 "No, Taemin's trying to kill me" I replied. "Can I stay in your room?"

 "Aigoo you guys are so cute... well maybe not as much of Taemin, he's turning into a devil these days. Especially in school."

  "Minho oppa why was Taemin so mean in school but then he's nice at home?" I asked. I realized that his actions towards me were totally opposite of how he would treat everybody at school.

  "Taemin was like that because he didn't want to be a loner and he was influenced by a couple of guys," Minho said, sighing.

  "And he's only nice to you guys?"

  "Yeah since we're close to him, just don't tell him I told you this." Minho told me. "He's gonna flip tables."

  I laughed and nodded. Then I snuggled beside him under the covers and I felt my eye lids starting to close and the last thing I heard was Minho singing to me.

 

IN THE MORNING

 

  "OHHHHHHHMYYYYYYGODDDDDD!"

  I heard a scream so I slowly opened my eyes to see everybody crowding around me. What was the problem? It wasn't like I was dead or anything. I could still move. 

 I then noticed a pair of arms hugging me. I looked behind me to see Minho's sleeping face. Aww he looks so cute... wait why is he hugging me?

 "SEE? THIS IS WHY YOU LOCK THE DOOR WHEN WE'RE HAVING.... THAT!" Key screamed at Jonghyun. "EUNJUNG WILL GET INFLUENCED THEN."

"NO I THINK MINHO STARTED IT. WHY WOULD EUNJUNG DO THAT?" Onew shouted at Key.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" Taemin screamed.

"NO IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! IT'S JUST THAT I FELL ASLEEP HERE!" I yelled back.

"MINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," Key screamed, slapping Minho on the head.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? I'M TRYING TO GET MY FU-"

Key quickly slapped Minho's mouth before he could spill any curse words.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO EUNJUNG?" Taemin screamed, shaking Minho.

"I just tucked her in and put her to sleep." Minho replied. "Now stop shaking me before I make you."

"Ok fine I don't think anything happened anyways so let's just eat breakfast," Key said.

  And I guess you could say the rest of the morning was peaceful, but there's no peace in the SHINee dorm so I wouldn't necassarly call the morning completely peaceful when there's a Key holding a spatula and nagging,Onew spilling chicken everywhere, a frog killing a mushroom, and a dino laughing at the sight.

 

 

OH YEAH, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! Yeah I'm five days late, but whatever ^^