Him

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

First of all, SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I was lazy and busy *bows* I'm such a bad author TT^TT I'll try to make this update as long as possible but I'm not sure how long it will be because I want to just update as much as I can all today :P

 

 

Taemin POV

After school finished, SHINee, EXO, and Eunjung were walking back home. We were just joking about stuff and talking about life when Eunjung suddenly froze. I looked over at her and she was trembling. Why was she trembling? Was she cold?

I looked at up and I saw saw a blinding sun and no clouds. She shouldn't be cold. I then followed her gaze at what she was looking at. She was looking at a old-middle aged man who was staring at her like a pedo. Uh oh.

I quickly held her hand and pulled her away. She looked at me with a frightened expression.

"Shh, don't look at the man," I whispered, patting her back to reassure she was safe.

She still looked at me worriedly and grabbed my hand tighter.

"He's my father," she whispered. What the heck?

"Why don't you live with him then?" I asked.

"He threw me away after my mom died," Eunjung replied flawlessly. 

I froze at her cold words. Threw her away? What was that stupid man thinking? Even though I felt like punching him, I resisted the urge and continued to walk away from the man. The sooner I didn't see him, the better.

"Come on, he can't even take you back anyways. He doesn't even know where you live now," I reassured her. She still looked troubled though.

Eunjung POV

No matter what Taemin says, he cannot guarantee my safety unless my dad is behind bars or dead. My dad's rich because he has so many businesses, so he always has his ways of getting the ways he wants. So spoiled.

I took one look at my ex-dad and I saw him smirking at me. Sooo not a good sign. What in the world was he going to do? Not something good obviously.

Eunjung's Dad POV

Kekeke, Eunjung actually has some friends and she even has a boyfriend! I wonder how she got them. That , she obivously got them from a club she went to. I'm going to make sure she's forever alone. She doesn't deserve anyone if she kills people like her own mom. All I have to do is bribe her with her precious boyfriend Taemin. Say goodbye to that wonderful Taemin of yours.

 

 

 

Yeah so short... XD Oh well, I'll try to update more often if I can :) so please subscribe and comment if you haven't and here's the macros :)

tumblr_m9r63btxS41rzs9afo7_250.jpg

..... NO!!!

tumblr_m9f27uCSID1roqj90o1_500.jpg

O____O I'm going to pretend I never saw that

tumblr_m8x41gnr171rpawsio1_500.png

Lol, Taemin

Anyways, I really have to go... SO BYE!!!