Back To Normal

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

.... I'm finally updating~!! Sorry for not updating for a long time but I was busy with my other story Murder In The House. Here's the link if any of you want to read it!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/287730/murder-in-the-house-boa-dbsk-fxband-shinee-snsd-superjunior-exo

Also I'm starting to have a writers block. Maybe you guys would be nice enough to give me suggestions? And I had three votes in my poll that said my story was confusing, can you guys clarrify what was confusing by commenting below? Thanks

 

 

Eunjung POV

After a week I was discharged from the hospital. I only had a broken leg and a broken nose thankfully. SHINee bought me a lot of get well gifts even though they didn't need to. I also got closer with Minho ever since he persuaded me not to do suicide. He really understands me a lot when I have troubles, and he always helps me solve them.

While I was resting on the sofa with my eyes closed, a sudden weight landed on my stomach. Thankfully I had no injuries there but it hurt enough already.

"Get off," I muttered.

"LEE TAEMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE GOING TO HURT HER!" I heard a scream coming from the kitchen. Obviously the scream was coming from my diva mom.

Taemin immediately jumped off me and started babbling about how sorry he was. I didn't even bother to listen because all he does these days is just appoligize when he did nothing wrong. I forgave him long time ago but he still doesn't listen ._.

"Eunjung are you ok? I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry, I don't know how I could prove-" 

"LEE TAEMIN I SAID I FORGAVE YOU HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT?" I  screamed.

The whole room went silent as everybody stared at me. Then Taemin started jumping around happily and cheering.

"Thank you Eunjung! You're the best!" Taemin sang. I sighed, he was such a kid.

"Ok Taemin calm down and come over here, family discussion," Key called from the kitchen table. "You too Eunjung."

We both sat down on a chair and waited for Key to speak.

"So... me, Jonghyun, and Onew were thinking about moving you to a different school because we think Taemin's school isn't safe for you," Key said slowly.

Move schools? As in go to a totally different environment? But all schools were the same anyways. There was the group of bullies, the nerds, and the silent loners, so there's no point in leaving.

"Beast beat you up and even touched you and I bet everybody's going to know about this anyways so I suggest that before you're the center of attention in a bad way, you should start fresh," Jonghyun added.

Yes, they found out who bullied me and Key and the rest are going to kill them tomorrow after school. Even EXO's killing them. Not that I'm proud of having so much people stand up for me. It makes me look so weak, but Key insists they should all have a 'little talk' with each other.

I thought about moving schools. It wasn't such a bad idea but then deep in my heart, I felt that I wanted to stay and not go. I would stand up for myself from now on and talk more if I stayed. I'm not scared anymore anyways. I then looked over at Taemin who was looking at his hands and not saying anything. He seemed to be against the idea of me moving for some reason.

"Sorry but I want to stay," I announced.

Everybody looked at me shocked. Taemin started clapping and hugging me. He sure seemed to be happy for some reason.

"Ok, we won't force you to go to another school but if you want to you can tell us ok?" Key replied, going back to cooking chicken.

I smiled and nodded, I wouldn't need to ask Key about moving schools though because I was going to stand up for myself from now on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there's the shortest chapter ever.... ._. I'm really sorry people but I REALLY need to do my science homework -_- so I guess this is goodbye... WAIT I FORGOT, I NEEDA PUT SHINEE FACTS AND MACROS~! pics not mine btw

tumblr_ly2cfnvLkk1r7oop6o1_400.jpg

Well I don't :P

tumblr_m74klavrs91rtft62o1_500.jpg

O.O I'll stay away from Key for now...

tumblr_m74klavrs91rtft62o2_250.jpg

So violent -_-

tumblr_m74klavrs91rtft62o4_1280.jpg

O.O OH MY GOSH WAT HAPPENED TO YOU ONEW?

tumblr_ly2cfnvLkk1r7oop6o5_400.jpg

O.O 

tumblr_ly2cfnvLkk1r7oop6o4_400.jpg

Yup it is awesome

296493_238606806198599_226437374082209_6

OH MY GOSH TAEMIN LOOKS SO PRETTY

000168ba.jpg

LOL

roflbotyl1o.jpg

O.O

tumblr_ln4iuatKVY1qhg70mo1_500.jpg

OMG PWAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T.... XD

Now for the SHINee facts~

1. Onew forgot how to sign in one signing event for a second but then he remembered XD

2. Minho has the second best fashion sense in SHINee (and it doesn't take Sherlock to find out who the first person with the best fashion sense is -_-)

3. Taemin and Minho accidently kissed in Dream Team while Taemin was congradulating Minho by giving him a hug 

4. Taemin has bad eyesight ._.

5. Jonghyun said he cries too much (yeah he does but he's still a great dino~)

ANYWAYS I REALLY HAVE TO GO SO BYE!