Eunjung and Minho

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

Key POV

Holy f*** Eunjung was bleeding everywhere. If I was her then I would have fought back and beat the out of them before they could beat me up. But Eunjung isn't as strong as me so she can't do anything. When I find out who beat her up, I will make sure they get hurt worse than Eunjung... but that would ruin SHINee's image. Pft, then I'll pull an embarrassing prank on them so that they wouldn't know who did it. Mwahahaha this is why you never make me mad. 

I was trying to stop Eunjung's nose from bleeding but blood just soaked through the tissues. Taemin was staring at Eunjung teary eyed. Poor him, he must think this is all his fault.

"This is all my fault, if I didn't talk to her at school none of this would have happened!" Taemin screamed, lpulling his hair.

"It's not your fault. Imagine if you didn't save her, she could have died. Oh and how did you find out she was getting beat up?" Onew asked.

"I was going to the washroom because I felt like it when I heard some laughing and other sounds. I looked at the other end of the hallway and then I saw Eunjung being beat up by them. She was hung by her wrists with a rope so she looked half concious," Taemin told his hyungs.

"Aish, did they do anything to her other than kicking and punching her?" Jonghyun asked.

"...Well... two of them did put their hands under her shirt when she was almost knocked out," Taemin replied cautiously.

That was it. I was going to kill whoever did this.

Jonghyun POV

After we heard what else the bullies did to her, Key went crazy. The protective and violent Umma has been released.

"WHEN I MEET THOSE MOTHER F***ING SON OF A BI***ES I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEIR SORRY ASSES. THEY WILL REGRET BEING BORN WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH THEM. HOW DARE THEY TOUCH MY POOR DAUGHTER EUNJUNG!" Key screamed, clawing at the air. Minho and I held him down before he could do anything.

"YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I MEET THEM THEY-" 

I quickly covered Key's mouth with my hand. He quickly calmed down and muttered some cuss words.

Taemin was crying and screaming at Minho to drive faster. Soon enough we reached the hospital. They immediately took Eunjung to the emergency room. We decided to go eat at a chicken restaurant while we were  waiting for Eunjung. At that time we all felt better since Eunjung was with all the nurses and everybody.

"So," Jonghyun asked, after a long silence.

"I think Eunjung should move schools," Minho decided.

"Good idea," Onew agreed.

"Do I move too?" Taemin asked.

"... I guess you have to," Onew replied, looking down.

The whole group knew how Taemin loved his friends (in the friend way). They knew Taemin was never going to be separated from EXO no matter what they did. Even if they took his banana milk away.

"Taemin...," Onew began.

"Let's see if Eunjung wants to move schools," Taemin replied coldly, continuing to eat his chicken.

After we were done eating, we decided to go visit the hospital.

"Hi, is Eunjung all right?" I asked.

"Yes she is, she's in room 406 if you want to see her," the nurse said. I thanked her and led the others to room 406.

Eunjung was staring at the wall. She was practically decorated with bandages. They were all over her, her head, her arms, and almost everywhere else. She stared at us gloomily when we came in.

"Eunjung are you allright?" Taemin asked, running to give her a hug.

Eunjung winced when Taemin hugged her but she quickly relaxed. Her eyes looked so empty for some reason. Probably because she was hurt. Taemin was crying on her shoulder and repeatingly asking her if she was allright but Eunjung didn't say anything. She just stared at him, empty eyed. Key pulled Taemin back and started lecturing. I took this chance to comfort Eunjung.

"Eunjung does your head hurt?" I asked softly, not wanting to scare her. 

She just looked at me and said nothing. I sighed. Maybe this wasn't the right time to speak to her.

"Let's come back tomorrow," I told the others. They solemly nodded, saying goodbye to Eunjung. She only stared at us as we left.

Minho POV

I know that look to well. I've seen it on my friend before he died. That means Eunjung's going to do suicide.

My friend was bullied so much that he couldn't take it anymore. I was always trying to protect him but even if I wasn't with him for a second, the bullies would make his life hell. That all ended though when he jumped off a bridge and drowned. I saw the look in his eyes the day before he suicided. It was all empty and gloomy as if his soul had been taken away. I needed to comfort Eunjung before she decided to make a stupid choice like my friend.

"You guys go home first, I need to stop by SM building to ask something," I told the others.

"We'll drive you there," Key said. Thankfully the SM building was near the hospital.

When they all dropped me off, I ran back to the hospital. I ran to room 406 and I saw Eunjung putting on her shoes. I went in the room and closed the door behind me. I was going to save this girl this time fr the honor of my friend and because she's my sister from now on.

Eunjung POV

When everyone was gone, I slowly got off my bed and put on my shoes. I decided I was going to suicide by crossing a road when it's green light. Just as I was about to finish putting on my shoes, I heard someone burst into my room. It was Minho.

"Eunjung I know what you're doing and I'm not going to let you suicide," Minho told me. 

At first I was shocked. How did he know? Is he a mind reader?

"I know that look on your face. My friend had the same look before he jumped off a bridge and drowned himself. You're not going to do the same thing because you are my sister and I won't let this happen again," Minho said teary eyed.

"What makes you think you're going to stop me?" I asked. Yes I have gone crazy now but who cares? I'll be dead in a few minutes.

"Eunjung listen to me. You are not dying and I won't let you. You have a family and lots of friends now. You can't just leave them and go die!" Minho yelled.

"I don't have a family. My mom's dead and my dad left me. And what friends? You think those Queenkas and Kingkas are my friends?" I retorted, going to the door. Yup, I was offically out of my mind.

"Eunjung you have SHINee as your family and EXO as your friends. You'll soon have way more friends once you audition for SM. I promise you, just please stay, Key's your mom and he loves you. Your dad Jonghyun loves you. Your brothers me, Taemin, and Onew love you. You need to stay," Minho screamed, shaking me.

I stood still for a moment. They loved me as a family member? Everybody hated me though. Everybody in highschool hated me, my dad hated me, my mom probably hates me... but this was the first time in a long time when somebody loved me. Should I stay?

I started to have flashbacks of me with SHINee. We were all having fun and smiling. I never smiled in front of everybody except for Minyoung.

(A/N) I'm sooo stupid, I completely forgot about Minyoung! *facepalms* I need to include her in the story more often.

I decided that I would stay. I needed to be strong and plus I had a family again. I looked at Minho who was staring at me hopefully. 

"I'll stay," I told him, managing to make a little smile.

Minho grabbed me and hugged me really tight. I laughed slightly  and ruffled his hair. I was strong, I could manage.

 

 

 

Oh gosh my chapters get crappier and crappier each time -_- Oh well, is there anything you guys want me to put in my story? If you do, please comment and tell me what you would like in the story.

Thank you to my 25 subbies and commenters, I really love you guys <3 I can't believe I got so many subbies for my first story... well at least I think I got a lot of subbies... and thank you for the commenters who gave me suggestions and wonderful comments~

Oh did you guys listen to TVXQ Catch Me? I LOVE IT! IT'S AWESOME! CHANGMIN'S HIGH NOTES, YUNHO'S AWESOME VOICE, THE AWESOME ARM DANCE THING, THE DANCE PART, THE RAP~ EVERYTHING ABOUT IT I LOVE. EVEN THE CLOTHES... ok I sound like a freaky fangirl so I'll just give you the link incase you guys didn't listen to them yet. PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM ON MNET~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfUlE2LlGro

I swear, if you haven't listened to it, you have to or else I'll make  you....  JOKES :) but seriously listen to it XD

NOW, MACRO TIME! Gosh I love macros, don't you too? 

Btw these are all not my pictures, credits to those people who made them.

1zwkfq0.jpg

... O.O 

tumblr_lwpqhcCIYo1r0lfato1_500_thumb.jpg

LOL JONGHYUN XD

makro_shinee_01.jpg

XD

b5g9.jpg

Uh oh, Minho's mad

makro4.jpg

LOL Key's with Jonghyun right now ;)

makro9.jpg

LOL Taemin please don't kill any of them though.

makro3.jpg

LOL

5542380847_e50bf1c5ca.jpg

.....

tumblr_l70f0wqlGG1qd5v4yo1_500.png

Go ask Onew for chicken XD

90f53030c56863fb

=_=

tumblr_lvkta56nQf1r248l7o1_500.png

O.O Onew....

tumblr_lojsh4apbl1qkrgdko1_500.png

LOL evil maknae

tumblr_lkhvfnnpKT1qcl8qx.jpg

IS THIS REALLY MINHO WITHOUT MAKEUP? O.O CAN'T BE ... HE'S SO HANDSOME!!! That lucky guy....

-_- can't find that good macros today... maybe I'll just put SHINee facts instead of macros until I find some :) anyways BYEEEE~ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!