.... Random Chapter?

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

I'm getting REALLY lazy these days... so sorry...... and as always, my lame excuse is "I have too much homework." I'm trying to update asap, but I just never get the time T^T so sorry! And I don't think I can update as much for now, but I'll try to update both of my stories at least once every... two or three weeks? Idk but please wait for me!

Eunjung POV

I was pulled back by Sehun before Minyoung and I did anything else. Coming to think of it, Sehun never talked to me before.

"What do you want?" I snapped. I wasn't in the mood to talk. Sehun stayed silent but he still dragged me somewhere.

After minutes of dragging, he finally stopped when we reached a room that I never saw before. Was this some kind of secret room?

"I saw what happened there, I'm sorry," Sehun said quietly. I looked at him strangely.

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"Just... your trusted friend betrayed you," Sehun replied.

We sat down on the bench that was inside the room and stayed quiet for a while. Then I heard a bunch of voices coming from outside the hallway so I quickly stood up and looked out the door. Surprise, it was Jonghyun and Key screaming at each other with the rest of SHINee and EXO following them, rolling their eyes.

As soon as Key saw me, he ran to me and flung his arms around me. I just stared at him until he stopped hugging me.

"EUNJUNG IS IT TRUE THAT MINYOUNG BETRAYED YOU? OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? I'M GOING TO SLAP THE-" Jonghyun slapped his hand over Key's mouth before he said anything more.

I rolled my eyes at the diva who was now trying to bite Jonghyun's hand. Sometimes he can be a really.... over protective umma.

"I'm fine Key, I don't really care, I have you guys anyways. I don't need her," I told Key, who was currently slapping Jonghyun's face.

Key stopped slapping Jonghyun and looked at me. 

"You are?" he asked. I nodded. He immediately started slapping Jonghyun again. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT EUNJUNG WAS OK?" Key screamed. I shook my head. That diva...

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

After school, me and Taemin were hanging around at a playground near our house. We were sitting on a bench together, holding each other's hands.

"Sooo?" Taemin asked.

"Sooo?" I copied.

"Anything new?" Taemin asked.

"Anything new?" I mimicked, snickering.

"Are you copying me?"

"Are you copying me?" Pft, of course I was.

"Love you~!" Taemin sang.

"Nah there's nothing new," I replied, laughing. Taemin cutely pouted. Then he threw me over his shoulder and ran to who knows where.

"YAHHHHHHH LEE TAEMIN PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I screamed, punching him. 

"Are you going to say you love me?" Taemin asked, still running.

"DUDE WAIT, MY PHONE DROPPED!" I screamed. My phone didn't really drop, I was just lying.

Taemin put me down and I immediately started running home laughing with Taemin right behind me.

"PARK EUNJUNG YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT!" Taemin screamed. I gulped, what was Taemin going to do? Oh well, in order for him not to kill me, there's only one solution.

I reached the house and unlocked the door quickly. I screamed and ran into the living room where Key and the others were laying around, doing their own stuff.

"KEY UMMA, TAEMIN'S TRYING TO KILL MEEEE!" I  screamed hiding behind Key. Kekeke, sorry Taemin but I won this round.

Key immediately stopped taking pictures of himself and stood up, his face red. Oooh Taemin's going to get his kicked.

Key took a deep breath and screamed.

 

 

"LEE TAEMIN GET YOUR OVER HERE!"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol, Taemin's done for now... XD ok anyways, WOOOHOOO I FINALLY FINISHED WRITING! Yeah another really rushed chapter, so sorry. *Dances Sorry Sorry*

Please subscribe and comment if you haven't and if you have any ideas or suggestions, please do tell me! Until then, BYEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!

 

taeminforever_macro_11.jpg

Mine would also be~

cba141f20cc311e2a73522000a1d03a1_6.jpg

LOL