Taemin's Revenge Part 1

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

   Eunjung POV  

Taemin took one look at the diva and screamed. He tried to run back to the door, but Key caught him and dragged poor Taemin in his room to do something with him. Probably a little punishment, but I don't want to know. Jonghyun and Minho were just looking at me blankly while Onew was eating his chicken, seeming to pay no attention to reality. I really sometimes worry about Onew.

After 30 minutes, Taemin and Key still didn't come out. I heard an occassional yelp from Taemin, but I couldn't really figure out what they were saying. After another 15 minutes, I heard the door creak open and I raced to the door to see what Key did to Taemin.

Taemin's hair was all messed up and he was limping all the way to his bedroom. He looked like he had a sprained leg or something. 

"What did you do?" I asked Key.

He just shrugged and went to the kitchen.

"I spanked him on the a million times," he replied, putting on his apron.

I sighed. Key is just too much.

I went to Taemin's room and knocked on it. I waited for a minute but there was no answer. Didn't he just go in his room? Why wasn't he answering me? I opened to door slowly and looked inside his room. He was nowhere to be seen. His bed seemed tidy (for a change) and he wasn't sitting on his desk chair. I stepped inside and looked in his closet. Was he playing hide and seek now?

Just as I was about to close the closet, I was suddenly grabbed by the waist and pulled into the closet. WHAT IN THE WORLD?

I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth. 

"Kekeke," I heard a voice laugh.

My eyes turned from D.O's eyes to Sunggyu's eyes. (Sorry to those who find that offensive, I didn't mean to offend anyone.)

"WHAT THE HECK TAEMIN?" I screamed in his mouth. He just laughed and let go of me.

"You still need to pay for what you did Eunjung, and I'll make sure you pay," Taemin said evily. I sighed, he hangs around with Kyuhyun and Changmin too much. Now he's all evil.

 

 

 

That's such a short chapter... sorry but I wanted to give you guys an update..... *bows* Sorry again. I'm just really tired.

 

taeminforever_01.jpg

Thanks for your support you guys! And silent readers please don't be silent!

tumblr_m6ga3uPjWe1qb3jh9_large.gif

 

And now time for some macros.

 

 

 

 

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=55396373

 

play_with_hyung_by_laviroxmisox-d483ynp.

 

kiss_conclusion_by_mada29-d4981dg.jpg

what_to_join_me___by_miyukiiichan-d4a5qi

 

shinee_macro7_by_rawrbrittny-d4rv6go.jpg

 

makro8.jpg

 

i_see_no_difference_by_hitomay26-d4zh66y

2min