Meeting SHINee

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!! I WROTE SO MUCH BUT IT GOT ALL DELETED FOR SOME REASON!!! TT^TT Oh well, might as well quickly do my story.... *sighs* WHY AM I SO STUPID!!!!

 

Taemin POV

"So I expect that you be good to Eunjung? If you don't you'll be sorry," Minyoung said walking away. I sighed. What was I going to do to make Eunjung at least talk to me?

I walked over to Eunjung and tapped her on the shoulder. She gave me a look at stood up brushing her shirt.

"Let's go to class now, I have the same class as you anyways so let's go together!" I said pulling her arm and skipping to class.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I decided that I should take Eunjung to meet with the rest of SHINee. I waited by her locker and soon enough, she came.

"Let's go~!" I sang, dragging Eunjung along with me. She looked at me with a confused look.

"We're going to my house to study for the science test," I explained, gently pulling her to the enterence.

She hesitated for a minute but then thankfully, she accepted the invitation so we went to wait by the parking lot for my hyungs to pick me up. Soon enough they came and hussled me and Eunjung over.

"You got a girlfriend Taemin? WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND?" Key screamed at me. Yeah he was really protective.

"Umma she's not my girlfriend she's just a friend," I explained.

"I need to ask her some questions before you can be friend's with her," Key told me.

"Do you smoke? Do you get good grades? Did you ever have a boyfriend? Are you a crazy fan  of us? Are you a byuntae (ert in korean)? Do you like Taemin? Are you a stalker? Are you good at cooking and cleaning? Do you wear makeup?" Key asked her all at once without stopping. Then I remembered that Eunjung didn't talk.

"Umma she doesn't smoke, she gets good grades, she never had a boyfriend, does she look like a crazy fan? No she isn't a byuntae, I don't think she likes me, shes not a stalker, and the rest I don't know," I said.

Eunjung POV

The guy asked me so many questions at once so I only heard the last two questions. Thankfully Taemin realized that I don't talk so he answered most of the questions for me. The diva looked at me, waiting for me to answer the questions. I just stared back not knowing what to do.

"Hyung she doesn't like to talk to strangers," Taemin told the guy.

"Ok fine, I'll ask one at a time. Are you good at cooking and cleaning?" Key asked slowly.

I nodded and waited for him to ask me another question.

"Ok, do you wear makeup?" he asked. I shook my head and waited for his reaction. At first he juust stared at me and then he started shaking this dino guy and shrieking.

"WE GOT A NEW DAUGHTER! WAIT UNTIL I DO MAKEUP AND EVERYTHING ON HER! OMG DOESN'T SHE LOOK SO ADORABLE? SHE CAN HELP ME COOK AND CLEAN UNLIKE YOU STUPID KIDS! FROM NOW ON SHE'S MY DAUGHTER AND YOUR DAUGHTER!" Key started screaming.

"Dude, she never even said yes and we need to introduce ourselves," a big eyes guy said.

"Ok, my name is Key, this guy eating chicken is Onew, this babo is Jonghyun, that frog dude is Minho, and you're sitting beside Taemin. And all together we are SHINee!" Key told me. 

Wait, SHINee? Isn't that name the band who made Lucifer? I stared at them confused.

"Did you know that we're SHINee?" Taemin asked me. I shook my head.

"HYUNG LET'S TURN ON OUR MUSIC TO SHOW HER HOW AWESOME SHINee IS!" Taemin hollered. Was it this noisy in their car? I swear, everybody was probably going to stare at us if we hadn't closed the windows.

They this song that kept saying OH I'M CURIOUS YEAH~. The song name was probably called Oh I'm curious.

"This is Sherlock!" the Jonghyun guy told me. Why would they name this song Sherlock when they don't even mention about Sherlock even once? Oh well I still liked the song.

10 minutes later we stopped at this huge mansion.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXdbrGCtQuz3YQZCDUBhk

It was huge! I felt so ashamed of my little apartment. I could barely even pay the rent!

"Come on, we have an extra room that you can live in since you're our new daughter!" Key said, dragging me over to this huge room that was so clean unlike my room.

Girls-Bedroom-and-Living-room1.jpg

I stared at the room for a while until Key tapped me again.

"So did you make your decision yet? Are you going to live with us?" Key asked me.

Wait....live with them? I would owe them too much though...

"It's ok, we have a lot of money and plus I think you should audition for SM. You'll probably succeed in the audition anyways," Key told me as if he read my mind. I might as well start speaking to him since I decided to live with them.

"Will the other boys accept me?" I whispered to him. For a second Key's eyes went huge when he heard me speak to him. Then he started clapping and shrieking. He then grabbed me and started skipping to the living room where the others were laying down lazily.

 

"You guys all like her right?" he asked, pointing at me.

"Mhmm," the guys said not even paying attention.

"Ok, then she's living with us," Key said grabbing my hand and walking away.

"WAIT WHAT?" They all said together.

"OMG I NEED TO CLEAN MY ROOM!" Jonghyun shrieked climbing upstairs.

"DON'T COME INTO MY ROOM FOR A WHILE!" the rest said, following Jonghyun.

"...Those boys....they always leave their rooms messy. Let's go to my room, it isn't messy," Key said walking me upstairs.

"It's neat right? You can be with me until those guys are done cleaning their rooms," Key told me. Then he stared at my face and looked at my clothes.

"Girl, you need a makeover," Key said, dragging me to a room with makeup and everything.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSmkrhsazmhhEUsnTZIJ-

For one hour, Key was doing my hair and makeup. He didn't let me look at a mirror because he wanted it to be a surprise. When he was fnished with my hair and makeup, he shoved me in a changing room and threw clothes at me.

"WEAR THEM!" Key ordered, closing the door.

I took one look at the clothes and gasped. They looked so expensive!

 

(The hair and makeup)

 

asian-fashion-girl-korean-pretty-ulzzang

(The clothes)

As soon as I stepped out of the changing room, Key started clapping and shrieking again. He grabbed his camera and then dragged me upstairs.

"YOU GUYS, LOOK AT HER! I DID EVERYTHING! ISN'T SHE PRETTY?" Key shouted, bursting in their rooms. They were all in Taemin's room. They took one look at me and all their jaws dropped. 

"Are we allowed to date her?" Jonghyun asked taking out his phone.

"NO YOU AREN'T! The rest are allowed except for you! And plus you're her dad now!" Key said, punching him on his arm.

"Ok I was just kidding sheesh," Jonghyun muttered.

"Since we can't just stay here all day, let's go to karaoke!" Key suggested, pulling me and Taemin.

"But we can stay here...." Onew said.

"Come on let's go!" Taemin said skipping over to the car.

The rest slowly stood up and walked to the car.

"Seat belts Taemin and Eunjung! Kids always need to do seatbelts," Key said checking on us.

"Oh so we don't need to do seatbelts? Do you not care about us? Yobeo, are you forgetting about me?" Jonghyun said jokingly.

"You already know that you need to do your seatbelt. Taemin and Eunjung can forget!" Key said.

"Pft they're teenagers," Minho muttered, but Key pretended not to hear.

At the Karaoke room, they started going crazy, and drinking a little. They were singing their own songs, except Minho was singing Jonghyun's parts, Jonghyun was rapping Minho's parts, Taemin was rapping Key's parts, Onew was singing Taemin's parts, and Key was singing Onew's parts. It sounded hilarious so they couldn't even finish the song because they were laughing too much, especially at Jonghyun's rap.

"Eunjung try singing IU Good Day!" Jonghyun said, passing me a microphone.

Should I? I tried singing before but never in front of anyone. I might as well because they're probably going to start bothering me until I decide to sing.

I slowly nodded and Jonghyun IU Good Day. Immediately they started cheering for me. I took a deep breath and started to sing.

Taemin POV

At first I thought Eunjung wasn't going to sing but when she nodded her head I was shocked. She had the most beautiful voice on earth. Even Jonghyun was shocked. We kept cheering for her. Then it came to the three octave part. Was she actually going to do it?

"WOOT YOU CAN DO IT EUNJUNG!" Key screamed.

Eunjung smiled slightly, took a deep breath and started the three octave part. It was perfect. Her voice was almost exactly the same as IU's. After she was done, she slowly put down the mic and looked at us.

"YOU'RE SOOOOOOO GOOD!" Key screamed, clapping his hands.

Then I started to feel dizzy because of the drink I drank. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep, smiling.

Yeahhhhh, I kind of got lazy at the end but I hope you enjoyed it! Please suscribe and comment!