Chaos

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

OH NOOOOO, I WAS LOOKING AT MY STORY AND IT SAYS I HAD TWENTY SUBSCRIBERS, BUT THEN I LOOKED AGAIN AND THEN IT SAID I HAVE 18, DID I LOSE SOME? TT^TT is my story that boring? *sighs and bows* Oh well, it's allright ^^ 

 

 

Few hour later from the incident...

Eunjung POV

Oh gosh, I felt really sorry for Taemin. Key started shaking him and "beating" him up. He didn't actually hurt Taemin though, he just started tickling him until Jonghyun pulled him away. Poor Taemin. He was drinking his banana milk and pouting cutely. Key made him do the chores and clean the house while the rest of SHINee went to Star King to broadcast. It was Saturday so we didn't have to go to school anyways so he should be allright.

"Eunjung and Taemin, do not destroy my house while we're out for the whole day allright?" Key hollered from the door. Does he ever lose his voice from all the yelling and screaming?

"Kay," Taemin replied bluntly. 

As soon as they got out of the house,  Taemin started running around the house cheering. I looked at him as if he was mad so he soon stopped.

"Hey Eunjung we get the whole house to ourselves," Taemin told me. Yeah I kinda noticed ._.

I nodded my head, shoving my food in my mouth. Key's cooking was relaly good for a guy, most of guy's food I''ve eaten was terrible.

"Eunjung I'm going to clean now ok? You can watch TV while I clean," Taemin told me, getting a worn out mop. Suddenly I got an idea.

"Taemin let's replace the worn out stuff with new stuff and clean the house," I said, grabbing him and pulling him to the door.

"You have a driving licence?"

"....No,"

"WERTYUIOKJHNFBDFZGSR HOW DID YOU DRIVE YESTERDAY WHEN WE WERE DRUNK? ARE YOU MAD?" Taemin started screaming until I closed the door on him.

"Better than letting a half asleep and half high person drive a car," I retorted.

He quickly opened the door and stomped to the car. I rolled my eyes and followed him. Sheesh he's such a baby.

"Ok, so I'm going to buy some cleaning and yeah stuff and some banana milk ok?" I told him. He immediately straightened up when I mentioned banana milk. 

"OK, LET'S GOO~!" Taemin hollered, speeding along the roads.

                                                                        *AT THE SHOP*

"Ok, now let's go buy the others presents," I said, looking around.

"How about me?" Taemin asked, pouting adorably.

"You already have your banana milk," I muttered, going inside some sports shop to get Minho a new pair of running shoes. His was pretty worn out.

"EUNJUNG-AH, PLEASE LET ME HAVE SOMETHING!" He cried, pulling my arm. Then I got an idea.

"Ok, Taemin, pick whatever you want. You don't need to worry about the price," I told him smirking.

Taemin POV

HA! My aegyo always works. I went inside a expensive jacket store and picked out the most expensive jacket I could find. I took off my jacket and tried it on. I decided to ask Eunjung to buy me this so I took it off and wore my jacet again. I ran to the cashier with Eunjung and Eunjung paid for it. I hope she isn't mad that it's about $100.

"Yah, are you ok with spending so much money?" I asked.

"My money? It's yours," Eunjung said smirking.

"... you didn't... steal my money did you?" I asked checking my wallet. $100 dollars was missing.

"Hehehe," Eunjung laughed. Then she quickly ran off laughing.

"PARK EUNJUNG GET OVER HERE!" I screamed, dragging some shopping bags with me. At least she carried some of the bags.

Eunjung POV

Hahaha, Taemin's going to be sooooo mad at me. While he was trying out a jacket, I quickly got his wallet that was in his jacket pocket and took out a hundred dollar bill and then put the wallet back. I'm so smart :)

I quickly ran past random people staring at me. I quickly got inside the car and drove away. Taemin would be able to walk back home anyways because it's only a couple blocks away. Haha I'm so mean, but I'm helping you clean so you should be thankful Lee Taemin.

When I got home, I quickly started to clean before Taemin came home. I replaced the cleaning supplies with new ones and put an air freshener that had the scent of chicken and flowers in Onew's room. Then I went to Key's room and looked around. There was nothing to clean except for his floor. I quickly mopped it and then put his present on his bed. Yup, it was makeup and clothes. 

While I was cleaning Taemin's room I heard a creaking noise. I looked behind me. Nothing, just the heater probably. Then I heard it again. I looked around slowly until I saw that Taemin's closet was opened. Thinking it was Taemin trying to scare me, I opened the closet only to find a closet full of clothes. Suddenly someone tackled me onto Taemin's bed.

"Got you," I heard someone whisper in my ear. I opened my eyes. 

Yup, the one and only angry Taemin was here. I tried running away from him to phone Key about Taemin but he just sat on me.

"Get off me, you bloated boy full of banana milk. I swear, you'll pop because you have too much banana milk inside you," I snapped, trying to wiggle away.

"Yeah, that's why there's this thing called 'going to the washroom to go pee' whenever you drink too much banana milk, duh,"

"I swear if you don't let me go, I'll throw all your banana milk away."

"Not if you can get away from me."

"I'll scream for help."

"Nobody's here except for you and me."

"They'll be home soon."

"Soon means hours."

"Shut up Taemin and get away from me."

"Make me."

"Once you get off of me I'll make sure SHINee oppas will kill you."

"Who's going to be their dancer?"

"Key, who else?"

"I'm better."

"So what, you're going to be dead anyways."

Taemin suddenly started to tickle me. I screamed, trying to get away but he wouldn't get off me. Stupid Taemin.

"LEE TAEMIN!" I kept screaming. "STOP IT! YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

"I am?" Taemin said, sitting up.

I quickly shoved Taemin off me and raced for the door. Sadly Taemin caught me and dragged me back.

"You're such a liar, you owe me a lot anyway so you might as well take your punishment now," Taemin said, smirking.

He started to tickle me again. This time he pinned my arms so that I couldn't thrash around as much. I swear if he doesn't stop I'll smack him with a frying pan on his back really hard.

"STOP PINNING ME!" I  screamed, wiggling away which was already useless. I was too tired to do anything so I just lay there lifeless and then I let out a scream when he reached my very ticklish part.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I  screamed."NOT THERE, NOT THERE!"

I shouldn't have said that because he only started to tickle me more. Finally I let out a last scream and collapsed. He stopped tickling me and got off me. He laughed at me and I glared at him, making him immediately shut up.  He went to the door and opened it. I heard a gasp. I looked at where he was standing. Uh oh.

Key, Jonghyun, Onew, and Minho's POV

Our schedule ended early today so we went home early. We stepped inside the house and looked around.

"Oops we got the wrong house, let's go," Jonghyun said pulling Onew out.

"This is our house come on," Minho said, shoving them all in the house.

"Woah, what did they do?" Did they remake the house or something?" Onew asked.

"Let's go find them!" Key called from upstairs.

We couldn't find them anywhere else in the house so we went  to Taemin's room. It was locked.

"Why's this door locked?" Key asked.

"I'll go get th-," Jonghyun was cut off by a piercing scream.

"... was that Eunjung?" Onew asked.

We pressed our ears against the door and we heard Eunjung screaming and Taemin laughing.

"LEE TAEMIN! STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Eunjung said on the other side of the door.

...were they having....................

"OH MY FAQING GOSH TAEMIN'S DOING YOU KNOW TO POOR INNOCENT EUNJUNG! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SHOW TAEMIN THAT STUFF ON YOUR COMPUTER!" Key screamed at Jonghyun quietly.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and kept listening.

"STOP PINNING ME!" We heard from Eunjung. Poor her.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOT THERE NOT THERE!"

OMG TAEMINS SOOO DEAD!

Then we heard another scream and everything went silent. We heard laughter coming from Taemin and he opened the door. He looked shocked to see us.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. ING. DO. TO. EUNJUNG?" Key screamed at Taemin.

"DID YOU DO IT HARD?" Jonghyun hollered laughing, earning a kick from Key.

Taemin and Eunjung looked confused. 

"Do what hard?" Taemin asked.

"We heard Eunjung screaming, didn't you.....you know.....do that to her?" Onew asked.

....

...

..

"WHAT THE HECK MAN? NO OF COURSE NOT YOU GUYS ARE DISGUSTING!" Taemin screamed.

 

 

Yeah I lied, sorry XD not such a long update but I have homework so yeah XD hope you guys all understand :) please subscribe and comment silent readers! 

So here's some macros~

0003zhb4

.... LOL Jonghyun and Minho XD

SHINee-Macro-shinee-18306772-500-843.jpg

So dorky :P

tumblr_l4yzxlxWni1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg

LOL JONGHYUN~!
tumblr_l31umeZQOH1qzl32j.jpg

Haha I ate this today :)

onew__s_chicken_macros_by_chise_x-d33jzm

Tsk tsk Onew so greedy :)

tumblr_lo4c9cHny21qkqpr3.jpg

LOL 

4914790225_395e4c53f3.jpg

Yes...yes they are

tumblr_l7qchh7pwK1qak2q8o1_500.jpg

LOL OH JONGHYUN XD

tumblr_l693w6VZv21qa4uc1o1_500.jpg

LOL 

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=46433423

LOL OK GOTTA GO NOW SO BYE~ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T AND PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!