Together

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

Taemin POV

I suddenly kissed her. I don't know why I did but I guess.... I just felt like it? I'm not sure but Eunjung looked pretty shocked.

"Y-y-y-yah what was that for?" Eunjung stuttered. She looked so adorable stuttering.

"Eunjung... I think I fell for you," I whispered, hugging her. At first she looked shocked but then she hugged me back. Wait did she also like me?

"Do you like me?" I asked her. At first she froze and didn't say anything. 

"Yeah," she finally whispered in my ear. I was pratically grinning from ear to ear.

"Then will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She silently nodded shyly. This day was getting better by the minute.

We stood still hugging each other for a while until she interupted the hug.

"We need to go, the rest are waiting for us," she said, pulling away from my arms.

I pouted but I knew we had to go anyways.

"Come on then," I sang, holding her hand and leading her to the roller coaster.

"Yah Lee Taemin they're going to see us like this, let go!" Eunjung whined.

"Who cares? They can't do anything," I replied, pulling her to them.

 

Eunjung POV

At first SHINee and EXO were all staring at us weirdly. Then Jonghyun broke the silence.

"So you guys are finally together?" he asked smirking.

"Yah Taemin I'm going to kill you later!" Key screamed. I just rolled my eyes.

"Seeeeeee? I knew they were going to be together!" Baekhyun fangirled.

"So who made the first move?" Kai asked.

I looked down because I was blushing too much and pointed at Taemin.

"How was the kiss?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yah I hope you didn't kiss our poor innocent Eunjung," Key warned.

"The kiss was great but it was like for one second," Taemin replied, making me even more embarrassed.

"YAH LEE TAEMIN!" Key screamed. The rest just laughed.

 

 

SHORT UPDATE SORRYYYYYY BUT I NEEDA RUSH TT^TT PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT AND NO MACROS TODAY SORRYYYYYYY I'LL DO MORE MACROS AND FACTS NEXT TIME! BYE!

SORRY IF THE CHAPTER'S SO RUSHED.