Chaos Again

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

Ugh I really wanna watch the to the beautiful you but then I need to update my story for my wonderful subbies so I chose to update first... YOUR WELCOME XD and why you people no comment? *pouts* Oh well, at least I got subbies <3 Now I'll shut up and start writing~
 

Eunjung POV


I can't believe Key and the others thought me and Taemin were....yeah. Coming to think of it, what I said while Taemin was tickling me kind of sounded like you know... -_- 

Key didn't fully believe Taemin so he checked me and Taemin to make sure we weren't lying. Eventually he believed us, but now Key's lecturing us.

"Taemin, NEVER tickle her again. You might hurt our poor innocent Eunjung!" Key nagged. Taemin just groaned.

A/N: ASDFGHKL;' I DECIDED TO WATCH TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU AT THE SAME TIME I'M WRITING AND SULLI AND MINHO HUGGED OMG HTAWERGHEARGHDRWG~!!!!! OK now back to the story :P

"Want me to show you how to do it properly next time?" Jonghyun winked.

"JONGHYUN ING SHUT UP!" Key screamed. Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"Just kidding god," Jonghyun muttered.

"Can we go to sleep now?" Taemin asked yawning.

"Yeah brush your teeth and don't forget to floss!" Key shouted from the living room.

"Come on Eunjung let's go!" Taemin called, pulling me to the washroom.

After we brushed our teeth, we got ready to go to sleep. Then I had an idea. I smirked, Taemin was going to pay.

Taemin POV

I was getting ready to go to bed. I turned off the lights and covered my whole self so that I couldn't see anything with a blanket. As I tried to go to sleep, something didn't feel right. I kicked off my blanket and stared at the ceiling, my mind somewhere in dreamland. Then I saw something on the wall. I saw a gleaming pair of eyes staring at me. At first I just stared until it blinked. Then I started screaming.

"OH MY ING GOSH! HYUNGS HELP ME THERE'S A MOTHER ING GHOST IN MY ROOM! HELP ME!!!" I  screamed, trying to find the lights. I felt a rough hand. I screamed again.

"KEYYYY, MINHOOO, JONGHYUNNNNN, ONEWWWWW," I  screamed trying to find something that would help me see. Then I had an idea.

"CHICKEN'S HERE!" I shrieked. Immediately Onew burst in the room.

"WHERE, WHERE?" he squeeled.

"There's no ing chicken, there's a ing ghost in my room on my ceiling!" I shrieked.

At first Onew froze. Then he screamed for the rest of the hyungs. They immediately came. Oh so they listen to him but not to me?

"Ghost lady, will you please go away? And if you have some chicken, will you give me some?" Onew asked quietly. Silence.

"Oh my gosh, just turn on the lights, are you guys that dumb?" Key asked diva-like. The lights and there was nothing.

"Taemin... do you need to sleep with mom and dad?" Jonghyun asked.

I was shocked. That ghost...where did she go?

"Yes... I want to sleep with you!" I whined, using my puppy eyes.

Key and Jonghyun sighed. Then they grabbed my arms and dragged me to their room.

Eunjung POV

The next morning I smirked as Taemin came into the kitchen.

"Did you perhaps see the ghost?" I asked. 

At first he was shocked. I snickered, he was so stupid.

"Oh and I was the ghost," I said, running to the door with my school bag and heading out. Yup today was school.

"... PARK EUNJUNGGGGGGGG!" Taemin screamed, following me. Good thing I run fast.

 

At school everything was still the same. The boys being boys, and the girls being girls. I made a mental note to stay away from Taemin since the girls with 999 pounds of makeup on their face would kill me. I quietly sat at the back corner of the room and waited for the teacher. Then I heard someone call my name. I groaned. This was going to be a long day.

"Hey Eunjung want to hang out with my friends?" Taemin asked

"The girls are going to kill me so no," I replied. 

"Pft, they wouldn't dare if I'm with you so come on, let's go!" Taemin cheered dragging me along.

"YOOOO, this is Eunjung. She's in my class," Taemin said to his friends.

"Yo sup?" they asked, fist bumping me. I returned it.

"Ok, let's go to class," Taemin said, dragging me along. 

"Byeee," his friends called. I smiled, they weren't so bad.

Then I saw the Queenkas glaring at me. This day was going to be interesting.

EXO POV

Eunjung looks really nice. Wonder what the Queenkas will do though... we should protect her.

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE :( *sings and dances Sorry Sorry*

I have homework so I can't update a lot but at least I gave you something.... XD

Subscribe Comment and Suggest anything~ because SHINee loves you XD

Oh and I added EXO because I noticed some of my precious subbies were EXO fans... at least I thought so. Don't worry they're the good guys so it's ok... and which girl group should I do for the Queenkas and which boy group should I do for the bad Kingkas who come out later? Comment below if you want to suggest please because I don't want to put a group that you people don't even know XD

MACRO TIME~

shinee_macros_by_blackbutterfly_13th-d2z

................................... Taemin....... WHY? Oh well, key and minho still look nice.

tumblr_m35ol8nHbC1qiv6fro1_500.jpg

LOL and that girl's lucky :3

SHINEE_macro.jpg

.... I expected a completely different answer.... ANYWAYS XD

2min+macro+14.jpg

O.O Taemin......

tumblr_l6bemza1pE1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg

 

Again with the chicken tsk tsk

tumblr_m2zifzHAan1qkpmego1_1280.jpg

THATS MY DIVA XD jk he's not mine :P

makro153.jpg

LOL JONGHYUNS SHORT XD

makro94.jpg

LOL

makro6.jpg

 

for a lot of reasons

makro160.jpg

LOL Key umma <3

ANYWAYS GOTTA GO NOW BYEEE~