Key's Diva-ness Strikes Again

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

Eunjung POV

I was scared they might laugh at me for the three octave part but surprisingly they didn't. Instead they were complimenting me. I looked over at Taemin. He was looking at me with huge eyes like Exo D.O'S (LOL SORRY I JUST HAD TO SAY THAT) then he grinned and fell over, knocked out.

"Look at that kid, he's already knocked out from one cup," Minho said shaking his head.

"EUNJUNG I'M TAKING YOU TO OUR DANCE ROOM TOMORROW SO WE CAN TRAIN YOU!" Key screamed, jumping up and down. "You're going to audition and that's final."

"Let's do cover of songs together, it'll be fun," Jonghyun suggested. I nodded since I wanted to leave a good impression on them.

"Come on we have to go, plus we're all drunk so we might as well go before we get knocked out," Key said stumbling towards the door.

"Minho go carry Taemin," Onew said, guiding Jonghyun and Key towards the car. (Yeah here's a little 2min LOL)

I quietly followed them to the car, looking at Key who was laughing like crazy because he was drunk. 

"Minho-ah, could you buy me some BB cream?" Key asked, using aegyo.

tumblr_m3ms4z6YZD1qb3iejo1_250.gif

(not mine)

"No," Minho said, getting into the car.

"BUT WHY?" Key whined, making me laugh a little.

tumblr_m3ms4z6YZD1qb3iejo2_250.gif

"Because you have too much. Eunjung can you drive? We're all drunk except for you," Minho asked dragging a high Onew to the car.

I nodded my head, turning on the engine to start driving. Truthfully I didn't have a driver's licsense but a person who knew the basic controls of driving would make a better driver than someone who was half sleeping and half drunk.

By the time we returned home surprisingly safely, they were all knocked out and snoring. Did I have to carry all of them to their rooms? I sighed, this was going to be a long night. I decided to start with Onew since he would probably be the heaviest with all that chicken in his stomach. As soon as I lifted him I knew I was 100% correct. He ended up on the ground along with me still sleeping. I decided to piggy back him because I couldn't hold him bridal style and plus it was too awkward. After 10 minutes, I finally got him on me and took a couple steps to the door before toppling over. He was the heaviest thing ever. After 20 minutes I finally got him into his room. I tucked him in and covered him with his blanket. Then I closed his door to go back and spend another 30 minutes with Jonghyun.

Jonghyun was much easier since he was smaller and lighter, but he was still heavy. It took 15 minutes to get him upstairs but then his room was at the end of the hallway so I had to drag him all the way there. I also tucked him in and ran downstairs. Hopefully Minho wasn't that heavy.

Taemin POV

I woke up in our car with only Key hyung. Why was I in the car? Oh, because I was drinking and then got knocked out. I was about to go upstairs when I saw Eunjung come in so I decided to pretend I was sleeping. She pulled out Key from the car and tried to half carry and half drag him into the house. I wanted to help but I wanted to see how she did it. It was actually pretty amusing to see her dragging Key. She was dragging one foot and arm and making Key's outfit all dirtry. If I did that, Key would kill me but I don't think he would kill her since she's the new daughter. 10 minutes later, she came out again and came to the car to pick me up. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. She grabbed my right arm and leg and started to drag me on the gravel road. I quickly got up since the rocks kept poking me. Eunjung dropped me when she realized I was awake, causing me to trip and fall. 

"Gee thanks," I sarcastically said, getting up.

She didn't say anything. She went back to the car and locked it, taking Key's bag and our junk out of the car. I decided to help her so I took Key's bag away from her since there was probably a hundred of makeup in there. I really didn't get makeup. You just slap on some powder, use soft paintbrush looking things and rub it on your eyes and then slap more stuff on your face and then BOOM! You look 200% better even though I think I look fine without makeup ;) . Anyways, we went inside the house and saw that the whole house was dirty from Eunjung pulling the members in the house.

"Whatever, let's do something about this tomorrow, you know where your room is right? Oh, you need stuff right? Ok come," I said, pulling her upstairs. 

I got some girl clothes that I had to wear in SM concerts and gave it to her. Then I got her an extra toothbrush and face lotion from Key's bag. Hopefully he wouldn't notice. Well he probably has a hundred more of the same thing so he wouldn't notice.

"Here you could go to the bathroom first, I need to change first," I told her walking away.

"Thank you."

...Did she just say thank you? To me? O_O I need to hear that again.

"What did you say?" I asked her.

No reply. Well at least she said it once.

*MORNING*

"WHO STOLE MY LOTION?" I heard a scream. I slowly looked up and I found a scared Eunjung by my bed and a mad Key blocking the doorway. Why do they have to come here and play "Chase the person who has the lotion?" Then I remembered I gave her Key's lotion. Shoot I'm dead once Key finds out I gave it to her.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE MY LOTION EUNJUNG?" Key screamed. Man Eunjung's probably going to never speak to him at this rate. Might as well say the truth. 

"I gave it to her yesterday," I slowly said, getting ready to run. First I need my banana milk though. Makes me stay awake.

"LEE TAEMIN GET OVER HERE!" Key screamed. 

"Mhm just a minute," I replied, drinking my banana milk that was sitting on my desk.

Yeah, my banana milk's everywhere. Even in manager hyung's room. He always gets annoyed and tries to throw it away, but I don't let him. Nobody throws my precious baby away.

"LEE TAEMIN DRINK YOUR BANANA MILK LATER AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!" Key screamed. Sometimes I wonder how the neighbors stand his screaming.

I decided to try to bodycheck Key on the door and run away. I ran straight towards him and tried to run through him but he just grabbed me and pinned me down. Why am I so small and weak compared to him *sighs*. I tried to wiggle away but he was to heavy. How did Eunjung even carry him upstairs yesterday? 

"Taemin, you're going to pay," Key growled, sitting on my stomach. My stomach, poor me. "Anyways any last words?" 

"Eunjung..." I began.

"OMO YAH JONGHYUN, MINHO, AND ONEW, TAEMIN'S CONFESSING BEFORE HE DIES! SO SWEET OF HIM!" Key screamed.

As soon as he said that, the rest of SHINee burst in the door. Their faces were like EXO D.O's.

Eunjung POV

Was Taemin going to confess to me? O_O

"Eunjung..." he began again.

"Omo, omo," I heard whispers from the other guys.

"Will you..." he continued.

"He's almost saying it!" Jonghyun whispered loudly.

"WILL YOU PASS MY BANANA MILK TO ME BEFORE KEY KILLS ME FOR TAKING HIS LOTION?" 

All of SHINee's POV except for Taemin's

-_________________________________-

Wow, I thought out Taemin was going to confess to her.

 

 

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..... FINISHED CHAPTER 5~! XD Yeah that end was really weird but I hope you liked it! Please suscribe and comment if you haven't and leave suggestions or questions, I don't mind. Readers, don't be silent!