Lotteworld

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

THANKS FOR THE POSTER XxPikachu720xX LOVE YOU! It's so good~ 

~♥♥┋Electric Rose Graphics┋♥♥~|| {OPEN} ||  (That's the shop if you want a poster :) they make good posters :D

 

 

Taemin POV

When Eunjung held me so that Xiu min could run away from me, I felt my heart beat faster. When I was with other girls, I never felt like this. I would always feel nothing, not even a stir in my heart. Did I like Eunjung?

I quickly shook my thoughts away. Of course I don't, she's just a sister. I've changed, she's not my target. I'm not going to even play with girls again. All because of Eunjung. How did she change me so much?

"Yah.... yah.... YAH LEE TAEMIN!" Jonghyun screamed in my face. Yeah he always wakes up late and then walks to school late, but he's surprisingly never late for school.

"What?" I asked bluntly, not even looking at him. I was looking at Eunjung who was with EXO. She looked so adorable compared to those stupid dongsengs and hyungs of mine. They weren't even close to handsome OR cute because I'm both ;)

"You like Eunjung right? So the bet's still on?" Jonghyun asked smirking. Oh yeah I completely forgot about the bet.

"Yup I like Eunjung and I'm not going to play with her. The bet's still on," I replied smiling confidently.

"Oh really? Well you better go get Key to give you $100 quickly because you're going to lose the bet," Jonghyun said, walking away.

"We'll see about that," I  muttered, walking to where EXO and Eunjung was.

They were all talking about roller coasters and all those rides. To be honest I hate those rides just as much as Key. Like mother, like son.

"HEY WHY DON'T WE GO TO LOTTEWORLD AFTER SCHOOL?" Chanyeol suggested. Damn.

"OK LET'S GO!" Eunjung agreed, dragging me to class. 

---------------------------AFTER CLASS--------------------------

We all persuaded SHINee to come with us since it would be more fun with more people. At first Key didn't want to go but then we threatened to make the kitchen a mess when he wasn't home so he gave up and went.

We already entered the amusement park. Oh gosh looking at the rollercoaster made me sick.

"Let's go to the roller coaster!" Minho suggested.

Everybody ran to the roller coaster including Key. When did he get so excited over roller coasters?

I slowly walked to the roller coaster, trying not to think of how scary it was. Think of banana milk, think of banana milk.

"YO TAEMIN PAIR UP WITH EUNJUNG SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PARTNER AND MINHO'S GOING BY HIMSELF," Kai screamed.

Oh gosh I was going to embarrass myself in front of Eunjung.

Eunjung POV

I looked over at Taemin and I saw him figetting and sweat was dripping down his forehead.

"Taemin are you ok?" I asked him.
"Course I am why wouldn't I?" Taemin said laughing.

He was lying, I knew it.

"Key I need to go to the washroom, can I take Taemin with me?" I asked on purpose.

"Sure," Key replied, not even paying attention. Yeah he's a great mom.

I dragged Taemin away from the roller coaster to a quiet place. 

"I thought you needed to go to the washroom?" Taemin said, putting on his pokerface.

"No you looked scared so I thought I should make an excuse so that you wouldn't need to ride it," I replied.

Suddenly Taemin hugged me and pushed me against the wall. I looked at him surprised.

"Thank you Eunjung," he whispered.

"... You're welcome," I said slowly. 

My heart suddenly started beating 10 times faster. What was wrong with me? Did I like Taemin? He didn't like me though so no point. Suddenly he did something that surprised me.

 

 

 

HE. KISSED. ME.

 

 

Gosh that fonts really big.... ANYWAYS not that long of an update but at least I updated!! Anyways subscribe and comment please, I'll be really happy :3 and here's the usual SHINee facts and macros!

1. Minho used to think strawberries were dangerous so whenever his brother Minseok chased him with a strawberry he would scream and run.

2. Minho sulked in the washing machine when he got a bad report card so his mom freaked out when she saw him in there.

3. Taemin loses his stuff a lot.

4. Onew can spin one of those little cofee tables.

5. Minho wanted to become a soccer player but his dad told him not to.

 

NOW MACRO TIME.

tumblr_leuu2fWl8a1qa0csno1_500.jpg

Taemin's gonna be mad~

tumblr_lmv4pcsXbr1qkma8go1_500.jpg

Don't steal it -_-

tumblr_ln9pba2B5P1qc80ue.gif

LOL 

SHINee-Macro-shinee-20136517-500-396.jpg

XD. Poor Jongkey

taeminforever_macro_11.jpg

They always existed  :)

tumblr_m8x3qmVSQu1rpawsio1_500.png

....Mhm

Ugh can't find much macros :( anyways I have to sleep so BYE!