Backstabbing

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

Hi guys, sorry for not updating for some days, I was just too lazy and busy :P OH YEAH, TAEMIN FANS, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEE VOTE FOR HIM HERE <3 LOVE YOU GUYS! http://www.i-m.co/fet888/BestOfKorea/vote-here.html

Ok, time to write the story.

 

 

Eunjung POV

The next day at school, people were still staring at me and the other guys, but this time they were giving these weird looks that I couldn't understand. As we were walking to our classrooms, a girl came up to us and slapped a picture on my face.

"Yah, what are you doing to our Taemin?" she screamed, kicking my shin and walking back into the crowd that was surrounding us. I looked at the picture and doubled over. It was a picture of me and Taemin doing-

WAIT, WE NEVER....... WHO IN THE WORLD PHOTOSHOPPED THIS?!?

I passed Taemin the picture and he turned red, crouching and hiding his face in his arms.

"So, how can you explain this?" one girl shouted in the crowd.

"We never did this! It's photoshopped," I said, trying to act confident. The whole crowd gasped and started whispering. Huh, what did I do? Then I realized I spoke to them for the first time. I sighed and dragged Taemin to class, EXO and SHINee following me.

As I walked into the classroom, I felt a paper airplane hit me. I looked up in annoyance when I saw the owner of the paper airplane. She was Minyoung.

"Minyoung? What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

Minyoung smirked and walked up to me. I stood there silently, staring at Minyoung until she slapped me. What in the world?

"You thought we were friends? Think again loser. I was only friends with you because I was using you and getting information. Thanks to you I actually found some interesting facts about you. I heard you were popular before?" Minyoung said, smiling.

I was angry and heartbroken at the same time. My fake best friend Minyoung was never my friend. Like everybody else, she backstabbed me. Now I officially can't trust anyone.

"... You..."

"You what?" Minyoung asked. "It's not my fault no one wants to be your friend. I bet Taemin doesn't want to be your boyfriend either. I threatened him to take care of you well because-"

Eunjung POV

I slapped Minyoung really hard across the face. I didn't want her to put Taemin in this. No matter what Taemin stayed out of this.

....Wait.. what she said actually made sense. Taemin has suddenly been nice to me. Is he playing with me? No, it can't be possible.

"Shut up!" I screamed. She looked shocked for a second but she quickly got over it.

"Why don't you? It's really  hard to stand your ugly voice. You should be muted," Minyoung retorted.

........... Well, that hurt.

 

 

 

....... YEAHHHHHH, I  WAS LAZY -_- SORRYYYYY, THIS STORY IS GETTING REALLY BAD..... I never really planned for Minyoung to backstab Eunjung but then I didn't really want to write about Minyoung truthfully so yeah XD Well anyways, sorry for the really crappy chapter... *bows 180 degrees if that's even possible*