The Past

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

First of all before I write my story, KAMSAMNIDA TO ALL MY SUSCRIBERS! SARANGHAEYO! Even though 6 suscribers may not seem a lot to some of you, it's sure a lot to me so KAMSAMNIDA SUSCRIBERS!!! Now, I'll give you the chapter that you readers have been waiting for :P

Minyoung POV

I quickly went back to Eunjung and sat next to her. She seemed so quiet and innocent, just staring at the sky while laying down. I lay down next to her and looked up at the sky too. There wasn't anything interesting about the sky but I didn't want to leave her alone so I just lay next to her. At the corner of my eyes I saw Taemin just staring at us with no expression. I stood up and went to him. That boy was really funny, out of all the girls, how did he notice Eunjung? Eunjung was always in the back of the classrooms and she never spoke. Did she speak to him? Omo, she spoke to Taemin? I need to ask Taemin.

Taemin POV

I was going back to where Eunjung was when I saw both Minyoung and Eunjung laying down and staring at the sky. Was there something really interesting with the sky? I looked up and saw nothing. Well I guess people have their own interests. Then I saw Minyoung aproach me. Who was she? Eunjungs bodyguard?!? 

"Did Eunjung speak to you before?" Minyoung asked demandingly.

"Um, no why?" I asked, confused of why she would ask that kind of question.

"Ok, since you like Eunjung I might as well tell you some things about Eunjung. So Eunjung used to be really loud, and when I mean loud I mean like your friend Jonghyun. But that all changed when she got to her last year of elementary school," Minyoung began.

Flashback

"Hey wait up you guys!" Eunjung called to her friends. Her friends kept laughing and running away from her. Panting, Eunjung came to a stop when she reached the field. She crouched down, staring at her friends who were teasing her. Suddenly someone shoved a bucket in her hand and fled. Confused, Eunjung looked at the bucket and then she heard a whistle blow. An angry supervisor was heading towards her. Then she saw her friend beside the supervisor. What was going on? Before she could realize what was happening, she was dragged to the principal's office and shoved into the principal's private room. 30 minutes later, a very, VERY angry principal stormed to his desk and looked at Eunjung.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" He screamed.

"I was just chasing my friends when I grew tired and rested for a moment. Then someone shoved a bucket in my hand and then ran away," Eunjung said, growing afraid and more confused.

"LIES! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN FRIEND? YOU DESERVE A THREE MONTH PUNISHMENT WITH A SUSPENSION LETTER!" the principal screamed, his face turning red from all the screaming.

"But what did I do?" Eunjung asked, getting worried.

"What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO? Hyoyoung come in here!" the principal yelled. (I didn't want to put any  girl that was actually an idol because some of you may like the girl so yeah... I'm not sure if the name Hyoyoung actually exsists in the K-pop world but oh well, I just made it up)

Hyoyoung came in, all bloody and wet. Eunjung gasped. Who could do such a thing?!? 

"S-s-s-she bullied me for one year but she made me not tell anyone or else I would be dead, but I can't take it anymore!" sobbed Hyoyoung.

"When did I bully you?" Eunjung asked, completely shocked that Hyoyoung would turn against her own friend.

"ENOUGH LYING EUNJUNG! ALL OF HYOYOUNG'S CUTS AND HER WET CLOTHES PROVES THAT SHE SPEAKS THE TRUTH! I'M GOING TO CALL YOUR PARENTS AND YOU GET A SUSPENSION FOR 2 WEEKS! AND THIS GOES ON YOUR RECORD!" screamed the principal.

"B-b-but..." Eunjung broke into a sob. What did she do to deserve all this? Why was Hyoyoung blaming her?

When Eunjung and Hyoyoung were released from the office, Hyoyoung immediately stopped sniffling and smirked at her.

"You deserve all this you , getting all the attention from the teachers just because you're smart. You don't even  have any sense in fashion! Are you even human? Your parents must be really shameful of you. I bet you always wear the same shoes because you can't afford any. You're pathetic. You thought we were your friends? please, we just wanted your popularity and you helped us a lot, thanks," Hyoyoung said. With that, she strutted away. "Oh, by the way the blood was makeup. The teachers were stupid eenough not to check for the cuts."

For two weeks, Eunjung had to stay at home. Her dad hit her and made her stand outside in her shorts and T-shirt when it was winter, making her weak and fraile. When the two weeks of torture ended, she returned to school. Everything was normal except for a couple of things. Everyone ignored her. If she raised her hands up, the teacher would ignore her and pretend she wasn't there, picking another student. When Eunjung was the only one to raise her hand, the teacher would just give the answer. Even all her classmates ignored her. Whenever they had to do group projects, Eunjung would end up all alone. Whenever the kids were distributing worksheets or tests, they would always skip her. Then they would put the remaining papers in the garbage, making Eunjung having to scoop the crumpled up paper out of the garbage. During lunch, they would pretend that she was a garbage can and then they would dump their remaining food and drinks on her. At first, Eunjung cried until her eyes were all swollen and red but soon enough she started to get used to it. She turned silent and sat in the back, making herself seem invisible until Minyoung entered her life, gaining her trust. From that day on, she was never the same.

Sorry for the REALLY REALLY rushed chapter. I'm supposed to be dooing my homework now but I thought I should update for you guys so please suscribe and comment! And leave any questions or suggestions beccause I will be happy to look at them!

tumblr_m63ngisQzN1rvf2eqo2_500.gif