And We Meet But Not In The Best Way

Dream On Lee Taemin (HIATUS, SO SORRY)

Eunjung POV

" YAH HURRY UP WE GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL!!!" 

I slowly woke up, looking at my alarm clock. At first I couldn't read the time but when I rubbed my eyes, I realized it was 8:30 in the morning. That meant I had thirty minutes to do everything since school starts at 9.

"SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!" I screamed as I zoomed past my friend, whos name was Minyoung, racing to the bathroom. I quickly brushed  my teeth and tied my hair into a messy bun. Then I threw on some clothes after chasing my friend out of my room, shouting at her to make breakfast for me. I wore white skirt and a black and white striped shirt along with a jacket. ( The clothes at the left side, ignore the girl.)

Casual-Wear-2011-1.jpg

As soon as I was done changing, I ran downstairs. I quickly grabbed the toast my friend made and then we both ran out the door. After 10 minutes of running and stuffing bread in my mouth at the same time, we finally reached the school. 

"Phew we made it!" Minyoung exclaimed.

"We didn't make it to our classrooms, we only have 5 minutes left," I told her, looking at the bell tower clock.

We quickly raced through the hallways, making people give us weird stares. Just when I was going to reach class, I bumped into someone that was exiting the door right beside me. We both crashed onto the floor, his books toppling on my head. 

"Look what you did , clean all of this up!" the guy barked at me. 

At first I didn't do anything because my head hurted a lot. Then I got a quick look of the guy. Oh no. He was Lee Taemin, aka the most stupidist, handsome, hurtful, lazy, jerk player. I just gave him a cold glare and collected his books. It was a surprise he was even carrying books since he was always flirting with some girls during class. When I was about to give all the books back to him, I suddenly got the most stupidist idea ever but I didn't have time to think about it. I threw the books at him, one hitting his head. I gave him a last glare then walked away, leaving him cursing at me.

 

Taemin POV

I was just about to walk out of a door to go to my locker when some stupid girl bumped into me, knocking both of us down. Then I got a good look of the girl. She was Park Eunjung, aka the silent, pretty, stupid loner that always gave cold glares at people. I yelled at her to clean my books and surprisingly she did. I was just about to grab my books from her but then she did something that a girl would never dare to do. She threw my books at me. She. Threw. My. Books. At. Me. 

She quickly walked away, giving me a cold glare. I cursed under my breath. Then I realized something. I had found my new target. I smirked at her figure as she disappeared in her classroom. As I was imagining my revenge, someone smacked me on my back. I was just about to scream at the person when I saw that he was my hyung, Jonghyun.

"Dude you got owned by a girl!" He said, laughing so hard that I had to punch him on the arm.

"Yeah and I also found my new target," I said smirking. 

"Her? Park Eunjung? Aka the girl who's a silent loner? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? She'll never accept you. I will bet you $100 she won't. I don't think she's even interested in love. She's always just focusing on her studies or something, I don't know. But I heard she was into dancing so she must have a passion in dancing," Jonghyun told me, looking at some random girl walking past him, giving a wink.

"You want to bet? Ok, $100 it is then," I told him smirking. I already had so many plans to get her to be mine.

Then I looked around. He was with that girl who just winked at him right now. I sighed and walked to my classroom which was the same classroom as Eunjung. I purposely sat next  to her, crossing my legs and winked at her. She gave me a bored look and went back to doing her homework that she didn't do. I inched closer to her, then grabbed her hand and held it. No reaction. I started her hand hoping that she did something. She jerked her hand out of my grasp, but I grabbed it again, squeezing it slightly.

"Talk to me," I whined trying to act cute.

Not speaking, she just continued to do her homework.

"Speak to me!" I whined more. Just as I was going to whine more, the teacher came in. I quickly let go of her hand when the teacher looked at me. As soon as she turned away, I took her hand and started squeezing it again.  She smacked my arm and then pulled her hand away, glaring at me. I took the rubberband off her hair and then started playing with the strands of hair. Eunjung didn't bother to do anything. She just kept looking at the board.

Finally class ended and Eunjung quickly collected her stuff and walked quickly to the door. Just when she was about to go out, I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back in. When everybody including the teacher was gone, I let go of her hand and locked the door.

"Why don't you talk?" I asked to her.

Eunjung POV

I was annoyed of that stupid Taemin during class. He kept playing with my hair and everything. I felt like punching him. Just when I was going to get out of that hell classroom, a hand grabbed me and pulled me back. I sighed, when was he going to stop bothering me?

"Why don't you talk?" Taemin asked me, locking the door.

I kept silent, glaring at him. Suddenly he pushed me onto a desk by the wall. He knelt down in front of me, staring at me. Then he smirked and sat down next to me, tracing my face. I smacked his hand away and prepared to leave when he grabbed me and held me down on the desk. I struggled to get out but he just sat on me lightly. He was really heavy for me to lift off.

"Are you going to talk or not?" the stupid jerk asked. 

I nodded, and he lifted me up so that I was sitting on the desk.

"Say something," he ordered, standing right in front of me.

Then suddenly I got an idea. I kneeded him in that spot and ran to the door turning the door knob. It didn't budge. I looked back at Taemin who was recovering from the pain. Unfortunately I didnt knee him  hard enough because soon enough he grabbed my wrists and held it. 

"Do I have to force you?" he asked softly, breathing in my ear. I shivered, trying to calm down and not to be afraid of that stupid guy. I jerked my hand away from him and started walking to the back of the classroom. He followed me smirking because he already knew I couldn't do anything. FML WHY DID I HAVE TO THROW THE BOOKS AT HIM?

 

SOOOOOO, DID I DO GOOD? You can say any suggestions or questions. I don't mind. I'm really not the best writer so I'm not sure if you people are dissapointed with my writing or not. Please suscribe and comment people! I'll try to do my best to update!!!