9.

A Flask Filled with Memories

New Fanfic Summary!

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/301100

You completely grew over the world of fairy tales. There's really no such thing about Princesses and Princes or any royalty things.

But what happens when you were going to University and a strange boy bumps into you and calls you 'Noona'. Pheesh! You're only 19!

With the dreams of becoming a fashion designer of a high class company, you ended up being chosen and got your first assignment and that was too dress up as someone and go to a royal ball?!

"I love you!"

"Don't go confessing to me when we both live in different worlds!"

Da-Dump! Heart racing moment! All 6 Korean princes fallen for one ordinary Universirty student! What will happen?!


Where we left off...

"What's with those bags?!" you asked curiously to everyone. Something smelt fishy around here and you're going to find out.

Everyone grinned to each other then back to you, somehow...they all stood up and leaned their backs on the living room wall. Somehow, it looked really familiar.

"1-2-3!" Hoya screamed, and soon, everyone ran around the whole house, scattering like little ants being chased by water. One by one, each of them screamed out the word 'Taken'

"I shotgun ________'s room!" Hoya screamed out as he entered your room, soon, he was pulled by the ear by Charice while they were both walking out of the room. "In your dreams pretty boy!" She barked while taking him out of the room.

"But why?!" he whined.

"Because YOU'RE A B-O-Y!" she screamed back. "You dont need to spell it out" he pouted.

"I was trying to make a point here (-.-)" she said. After the whole screaming, Hoya ran downstairs and gave you the puppy eyes. Slowly, you tilted your head, not wanting to look at the innocent face. His face was almost like a puppies face..."What's wrong Hoya?"

"I wanna sleep over you're room!" he whined.

"Sorry...Can't, you're a guy and I'm a girl" you stuttered.

"STUPID HOYA! GET IN HERE!" Myungsoo screamed from the guest room. Slowly and quietly, Hoya's little doggie tail dropped and slowly he walked his way upstairs and into the room where Myungsoo and Sungyu were crashing at.

Back to the main story...

After all that commotion, you realised that everyone was crashing at your place and from that frown, it flipped upside down into a smile and quickly you ran upstairs were everyone was getting ready for bed and soon it was time to say good night.

While you were sleeping, a teardrop of happiness fell from your eyes and trailed down your smooth cheek. Thank you...everyone~

But after that teardrop, it seems someone was watching everything from outside. The person was a girl, a figure of someone...someone from school. Soon, the girl waved her hands in a circle and a dark cloud formed and entered your room, and stopped ontop of your forehead. Quietly, it entered your head and made a horrific nightmare.

In your nightmare...

You woke up and looked around yourself. The surroundings were pitch black and there was a small tint of light. Slowly, the light dimmed out and soon everyone you knew appeared. One by one, they started saying negative things. Their words were full of hate and disgust. Each word they spit out really hurt your feelings.

"You're pathetic!"

"LOSER"

"Chicken, NO LIFE!

"Disgraceful!"

"!"

The words kept on coming towards you like golden bullets. "No...No, I'm not like that!" You stood up and screamed, "You can't say that to someone that important to you!" Everyone around you were shocked but the negative energy kept getting stronger and stronger, making it hard to allow you to breathe. You hesitantly walked your way to them, hoping that they'll catch you if you collapsed but the more further you walked, the quicker the darkness swallows them. Once someone disappears, you walk to the other and before long, everyone was vanshed into the darkness. Leaving you once again in the cold isolated area, until you heard footsteps coming your way and shortly, Taemin and Sulli was standing infront of you.

They both looked at you and then to each other. Taemin and Sulli were smiling to each other while Sulli was resting her head on Taemin's chest.

"What's going on Taemin?" you questioned, looking at Sulli with hurtful eyes.

"What are you saying? Sulli is my girlfriend and soon we're engaged. You're completely useless ______, I prefer Sulli's cooking more than you do. We're done!" Taemin said as they both walked away then engulfed by the darkness.

Again...you were once alone. "Don't leave me...DON'T LEAVE ME!" You screamed as you woke up from shock and fear. You were trembling, trembling with fear and then you noticed your surroundings. 

Everything was lit up by the rising Sun, and everyone was around you with worried eyes. "Are you okay _______?" Minho asked.

"Yea-"

"Was it a nightmare?" Key interupted. "I'll tell you guys about it later. Anyways, Time to go shopping" you said faintly. 

You got out of the bed, landing your bare feet onto the cold floor. You stood up and feel really weak, somehow there's alot of negative feelings wondering around the house. You touched everyone on their chest where their heart sleeps inside and there's nothing.

What's this smell?

You then noticed that there's a faint smell of someone else, a smell of Sulli.

After that little theory, you collasped, making everyone around you shocked and worried. Minho and Myungsoo helped you get onto your bed and Charice tucked you in, quietly, yet slowly, they tip-toed their way out of your room to allow you to get further more sleep.

While you were sleeping....

"Who wants to go shopping with Key umma?!" Key exclaimed.

"Uhhh" Everyone said in a unison.

"All I want is chicken~" Onew sang. Onew then got a glare from Key and got knocked on the head. "Stupid! I'm cooking while ______'s sleeping! I dunno how to cook chicken (=-=")"

They all agreed that Key would do all shopping while the rest were cleaning. They also decided to crash over your place till the weekends end. Soon, everyone started to clean while Key went out of the house to buy ingredients. It was really quiet without you so they sang a song together...

"Hot Summer~~"

"A hot, hot summer~~"

"Hot Summer~~"

Everyone started to sing and dance while cleaning yet they remained quiet to prevent you from waking up. They cleaned the house from top to bottom.

Let's see how Key Umma is doing (At the shops)

"Candies, Tomato, Spagetti Noodles, Mince beef, Onions....Ahh, Don't forget about the chicken and now we're set" Key said while talking to himself. 

Trying to forget how the others left him to do shopping by himself, he decided to stay at the markets a little bit longer and do some fanservice for the fans. Key took photos for them, did a mini live concert and signed autographs. He was too spaced out to see how time is running fast. Thanks to his long awaited shopping trip, everyone was scarttered around the house sleeping.

Sooner or later it was 3pm and quickly, Key rushed out of the shops. Don't worry, he also paid while running out and ran back to your house, hoping that no one was going to kill him. Until......


Ha! Did I leave you hanging again?!

Sorry for the not-so-short update since I'm pretty busy. Well, I mean, TODAY IS MA BIRTHDAY!!

Same day with TOP! Very luckaaay.

4/11 Happy Birthday to me~~ 

P.S: Please sub my newest fanfic!