7.

A Flask Filled with Memories

You barked as you complained about the little attention Taemin was giving you. Ever since that 'Sulli' girl came in. He's been completely ignoring you but is that magic you smelt from her?

Everyone laughed as they looked at your 'Pout of Jealousy'. Apparently, it's a new expression in the school.

"Is the _________ we know back in her little world or is she continue to explore that new world?" Minho asked.

"What do you mean oppa?" you answered as you looked at him in a 'what-are-you-talking about' look.

"I think he means, Did you regain your memories?" Jonghyun responded to your question.

Unwillingly, you nodded your head as you looked away from Infinite and SHINee. Soon a knocking sound came from the other side of the door and broke the awkward silence and then out popped out Charice's head in an awkward way. From a frown to a smile you signalled her to come in to join the conversation.

Everyone sat into a huge circle, well, most likely an oval shape. It was really awkward and until Charice spoke out, "So what's with the new girl in your class next door?" She asked as she looked at Woohyun. The guys sighed at her stupid question which would make the mood more bitter. 

"Who you mean? Do you mean Sulli" Dongwoo asked. Soon everyone started to chuckle at how sometimes these derp moments can happen. But while they were chuckling, your blood began to boil with envy. Hoya noticed it and looked at you concern then looked at SHINee where he nodded at them, signalling it's time, since everyone was already here.


The laughing stopped and soon it becme serious business. Then Onew opened his mouth.

"When Taemin was age 7, he went into a car accident with of course, Sulli. They were childhood friends and both experienced the worst thing of their lives. Taemin's favourite chauffeur died and Sulli's parents died too. They were young and usually, if someone dies infront of you. You'd usually run to them and help. Sulli tried to run to them but Taemin knew what's best...and that was to hold back his tears and embrace her infront of a burning car, with their important people inside" 

Key continued the story after Onew, "They then grew up with each other but still it was painful, so after a month of the incident, Taemin saw Sulli crying infront of her parents grave and soon he promised her something he regretted..."

"What was it Key?" Hoya asked curiously yet concerned.

"I'll be by your side forever and for eternalty, I promise...." Minho said looking down then to you as he spoke.

"After that...you can say, he's been dating her once they were in year 6. They were extremely close until they went into Highschool where he soon met his official first love. Which is you, _________"

After all of that busy talk, you then leaned down with one of your hands infront of your face, tears falling down from your skin. "I-I-Interferred with their relationships. I don't have the rights to even speak to them after all of that...W-What have I done"


"It's not really your fault. Taemin really loved you and cherished you deeply inside, if he lost his memories then you still have a chance to be rightfully by his side!" Hoya yelled. Myungsoo covered his left ear to avoid Hoya's loud mouth.

"I promised to not keep secrets right? If I tell you this...you'll promise me that you won't get a heart attack or some sort right? because I relly want people to support me since I have like three more seasons left"

"Wait...What do you mean seasons?"

"You'll see tonight. We'll all meet at the local park near my house tonight. 8pm sharp near the Sakura trees" 


RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

The bell rung and everyone nodded and went to class. You all waved to Charice before stepping into your classroom where everyone was glaring at the newly formed couple...well, the used-to-be couple. Soon, everyone looked at you surprised. You were completely shocked to see your desk joined together with his and they were holding hands while Sulli was resting her head on Taemin's.

A girl classmate walked to you and whispered, "Isn't that your seat and your boyfriend?"

You sighed and looked at him, "Use to be...."

Then quietly, you walked to them and felt like your world was falling into pieces but somehow Taemin didn't look relaxed and calm...instead, his face clearly shows that he wasn't interested in her.

That expression...the face that clearly shows that he's troubled by this...act.

To make it better you faked a cough to show that you were there. Taemin turned around and his eyes widen with shock and gave a hint of guilt.

Oppa~ Don't do that face. I know what you're thinking...

You wanted to make it less awkward so you walk around to face them. Taemin looked away while Sulli was looking at you.

"What do you want?"

"Great...another Umm, Can I.....sit on my seat now? The bell jus went and it's time for class."

Sulli soon stood up and sat on her seat while you moved back your seat. When she passed you, she bumped into you on purpose and smirked.

This is war!

Class ended normally but you felt like you were being watched...by your ex boyfriend Taemin.

What on Earth is Taemin staring at you even though he lost all his memories of your relationship and ignoring his current relationship with Sulli?!


Rated M Starts Here!

(Rated M for use of language only)


You were walking out of class and into the courtyard who was then blocked and surrounded by Sulli and her friends.

"You know...Even though your the type that every boys aim for and that you're the schools Queenka along with that girl. All of that will go down in the bin. All your high exam results will vanish and so will your crush or should I say ex-boyfriend, Lee Taemin?"

"What do you want?" You said calmly.

Sulli smirked, "Trying to act all tough and all even though your alone"

"Is it that hard to love?" You mumbled to yourself. "You girls are all s, even if he says all that to you when you were little, did you not know that he doesn't like you right now? So your stupid love status should be, 'forever alone' because...it totally suits your ty and y attitude." Charice barked as she walked out of her hiding spot.

"Even if boys ask you out. They probably wanted and you till you cant walk all day because all they care about is appearances. To think you survived for such a long time. Do you need a clap? I think you do. Charice, let's clap to congratulate her"

Soon, both of you started applauding her in sacasm. It made Sulli's blood boil and she started to attack you straight on but Dark was taking over so you didn't mind.

Sulli made the first move and you dogded gracefully before kicking behind her knees to make her fall down. You squatted down. "People like you, should check their opponents en fighting stat before attacking them with some 'sissy' punch that would only make a child cry"

You said with a smirk. After all of that you and Charice walked home. While walking, leaving them dumbfounded, Charice turned around walking backwards, she then bent down a little bit and stuck out a rude finger and her tongue. "Ta-ta, es~" She sang as she turned around.


So how's the story going along?

I think that I haven't been writting in enough fight scenes to get some crystal pink heart so that's something to look forward to. I've been thinking and I think after the fight scene I'm going to change storylines since the current one isn't that fascinating. "Thank you inspiration and manga!"

So after 2 updates or maybe one, it'll be a little bit different. It's not obvious sicne you dunno the storyline. Let's just say there's going to be one more exchange student coming to Seoul Acadamy.