2.

A Flask Filled with Memories

"It's only a day and I already miss you alot" You said as you followed Taemin around the school.

The school was completely normal and everyone moved on...well except for the classes that surround your classroom. Everything seems less lively than before...was it because of your death and disappearance.

You floated away feeling depressed and to make your day evenn worst a new girl transferred into your class. You walked back and stood behind Taemin's back while the ne girl introduced herself.

"Class, Today we have a new transfer student joining our class. Please Come in" The teacher said as she pointed at the door.

Slowly, the door slid open and a girl walked in, her skirt was higher than her knees and everytime she took a step her hair would lightly bounce up and down. The suns rays make her hair stand out as it was golden brown almost like Taemin's hair colour. She looked like a model as she walked into the class.

All the boys had their eyes all over them, except for SHINee and Infinite.

"Please introduce yourself" The Teacher said to the transfer student.

"Annyeong, My name is Hyuna Kim and I'm a singer, dance, rapper...You know what I mean. Being a well known singer is complicated you know? Being chased by fans all around the school....I heard this place is perfect and everything is harmonised so that's why I'm standing here. Pleased to meet you"

Hyuna was shown to sit on your old seat which is currently positioned next to Taemin.

"Nice to meet you Taemin" She greeted.

"'Uhh, yea, hi" he replied as he looked away from the girl.

You were curious but pissed off how she's putting her in your seat, you looked at Taemin, he was pissed off too. I guess everyone but the people you know likes her. 

I see nothing special about her, she's just the same as Taemin Oppa...A singer


You didn't like the way she was acting. During lunch breaks she tends to sit with the boys and flirt all day! and the thing that pisses you off the most was her flirting with your boyfriend! With jealousy, you wanted to do something to her to keep her away from Taemin so you waited until she went into the bathroom and poured cold, freezing water onto her. Hyuna screamed as she ran out of the toilets and to make your day even worst, she ran to Taemin to comfort her and he actually lowered his guard for her. 

Sad and hurt, you decided to not follow Taemin anymore...I thought that you said that you'll only lower your guard for me and only me. Why, when I'm not here, you lower it for some girl.

You floated around the city depressed and sad. Nothing was going to happen when you're transparent and untouchable. Depressed that nothign was going well, you continued to float around the city until you saw a little girl around age 4 was crying in the middle of the walkway, quickly, you floated to her.

Little kids should have excellent eyesight, she should be able to see me slightly...

"What's wrong little one?" You asked.

"Umma, Umma is gone?"

"Let's go look for mummy?"

"mhhhm"

You took her around the area and she saw no one who looked like her mother, so you took her to the police station where a mother was reporting the officer that her daughter was missing, immediently she ran to the lady and called out. "UMMMA!"

Happily, you waved at her before disappearing into the sky.


As time passed on you noticed that in order to remain wondering around the world as a transparent and untouchable human you must feed on the humans lovev and trust of you. This power will never run out and will not worn out the people, as long as they believe in you, you will remain in this world and no where else but ever since that Hyuna girl arrived, nothing came out well, lately you've been having nightmares and you've been floating higher into the sky whenever you doze off somewhere or not paying attention to your surroundings.

Is your lover really letting you go that easily once a new girl comes into his life. The only reason that you're still here is because of INFINITE's belief in you.

Thank heavens that people still believe in me~~


Until one day...

"WHY AM I GETTING EVEN MORE TRANSPARENT?! I CAN'T EVEN SEE MYSELF INFRONT OF A SPIRITUAL MIRROR?!" you yelled in your spirit apartment. You were getting worried as time passed. You haven't been following Taemin and somehow something is blocking the power of everyone's belief in you. It was getting so serious that you don't know what to do.

People were really negative about Hyuna chasing after Taemin after your death but somehow it all died. You still believe that Taemin still loves you and on occasions you see him shoo-ing off Hyuna which made you happy.

You decided to request the heaven gates to open so you can see God, himself.


"God, you should be aware of my condition since I'm almost completely transparent. Can I ask if you can explain this situation to me?" you asked kindly.

He nooded as he looked at you concerned, "I am aware of your situation. Since it's your first time to experience it, this condition is just wearing away from this world and into the world of the dead. You should notice that you spirits are able to roam due to the believing of the humans that are still living. Once they stop believing in you....you will fade into the darkness."

"Is there a way to stay here until I reach my retiring years?"

"There is one way but....."

"Please tell me dear God..." you said with pleading eyes.

"Aren't you happy to live together with your parents?"

"I am but I want to be with everyone, even if they were dead or still living. i believe that they'll always be with me...they'll always be remembered by the heart"

"That is a good answer, but.........."

"Please! I want to live and stay here until I'm in my 90's!"

"Okay, the only way to come back as a living person or to actually stay here is to do a mission"

"I'll do it! If I'm able to see my loved ones, still living in this world. Then I'll be happy to do so!" you said happily.

"I'll explain to you briefly about your mission...So listen well my child........"


Did I leave you hanging?! 

Sorry to do so, it was't really my intensions. So what do you think about Hyuna? She just appears out of no where and now she's targetting Taemin.

[Comment Time]

@Silversorbet - I really didn't want Taemin to feel this way. I actually was to make it even worser, like suicide but I wanted to do a second season since you guys really liked it.

@Babygrace_23 - There are rules in the spiritual world if they were to break it, then their spirit life span will shorten. Making it harder for their loved ones in the living to keep on believing.