16. Special. Part 1

A Flask Filled with Memories

 

To make it less confusing for you guys, I'm doing a special episode explaining what happened to Hyuna and Sulli. I thought of this last minute and wanted to make it more interesting...so here's the update!

Sorry if I'm slow at updating, My body hurts from PE.


Only several weeks left and still you only collected 3/4 of pure hearts in your heart jar. You sighed in disbelief as you walked behind the school building. Today is the only day to collect as much as possible so you could relax for a week. Hyuna has been much more rough to you this month. Like yesterday. She literally pushed you while playing basketball and threw a basketball at you during dodgeball, making you defend yourself by crossing your arms into a cross, right infront of your face to avoid it hitting you. Thanks to her, your arms are hurting and you can't hold onto your sword properly.

Not only that, today, Sulli wanted to play that stabbing game where you spread your fingers apart as much as possible and with the trust of your partner, you slowly, jab the pencil between the spaces which the speed soon increases. Sulli was somehow planning it and almost stabbed a pencil into your delicate fingers.

You were walking casually, remembering the peaceful times you once spent with Taemin until your former best friend, almost killed you, but...you dead. So it literally counts?

Remembering the past made you remember bad things; such as the constant bullying by Taemints and other K-pop fans. You shivered as you made a turn behind the building. Rumors had it that lots of confessions and depression was done there, curious and determined you walked your way to the area. Soon noticing the change of surroundings as you walked by.


The area was huge! There were cherry blossoms blooming and their pink petals danced around the place, giving out a soothing scent yet a wonderful display. You were walking down the pathway and saw a young couple standing face to face infront of you. They seemed like they were in year 7 so in other words, freshmen. 

You quickly ran behind a tree and stalked them. Still looking the couple soon went closer, embracing themselves into a hug before a romantic kiss. That is such a dream come true for a girls' aspect!

Capturing the moment, you got out your phone and took a photo, looking at the screen, you smiled before walking away, leaving the freshmen behind. This place is so romantic~ I wish I could be here with Taemin to share this moment 

Walking around you were able to collect several hearts and it was time to head home but a faint water sound was attracting your attention, making you walk towards it with no hesitation. Soon, you noticed that there was yet an another couple standing infront of a beautiful, tall waterfall, no waste of movements, you hid behind a corner to yet again, stalk to two people.


"wae geunyeoga dangsin-ui ma-eum-e hangsang geos-ibnida?!" (Why is it that she's always in your mind?!) you heard the girl cry.

That voice sounds familiar...Is it Sulli?

"naega mal haessjanh-a , geunyeoneun teugbyeolhada" (I told you, She's special) you heard as the boy spoke.

"It sounds like Taemin. A girl that's special to Taemin...." you mumbled to yourself.

"But..I LOVE YOU!" Sullie screamed at Taemin. 

Taemin was taken back but he just stood infront of her, refusing to embrace her to calm down the crying girl that's standing right infront of him. He let out a sigh before talking, "We're just childhood friends Sulli. You're like a little sister to me. That promised made by me was when I was little. Forget about it now."

Sulli looked up with flaming eyes, she slapped him on the face, giving a red mark on his cheeks. Taemin, placed his palm on his aching cheek and looked at her. "I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR 5 YEARS AND CHERRISHED THAT PROMISE!" Sulli screamed.

You were just covering your mouth, the entire surroundings were slowly forming into something else....A dark aura stared to form.

"What's so special about __________?!" Sulli yelled.

You gasped from the sudden sentence which included you name. I'm special to Taemin? Tears rolled down your face with happiness.

"She's different from your personality!" Taemin screamed.

"geu sowi ________ ga jug-eoss seubnida! geunyeoneun dangsin-i algoissneun salam i anya!" (That so called __________ has died! She's not the person you knew!) Sulli screamed.

Taemin was shocked but he looked away depressed. "dangsin-eun mueos-e daehaeseo mal-eulhaneungeoya" (What are you talking about?) Taemin questioned.

"You're such a clueless person, _______ died! She only came back to do a stupid job! I only did this job so I can obtain your soul so you could be with me forever! She doesn't remember you and you don't remember her!!!" Sulli yelled.

"I only remember her from this term, from the rumours, she just vanished. She couldv'e went on holidays. Besides, ______ talks to me as if we've known each other for years. Not only that, these memories--" Taemin was interupted by Sulli's forced action. Sulli forced a Kiss on Taemin's soft lips. You watched them kiss, heartbroken. Your eyes widen from their long kiss, Taemin didn't even bother to move and allowed Sulli to take over. You immediently looked away, crying.

"naneun geunyeo boda hwolssin deo jaemiissneun salam-i doeeossda habnida. dangsin-eun danji naleul yeong-wonhi bwa jullae?" (If I became someone much more interesting than her. Would you only look at me forever?) Sulli asked quietly as she broke the kiss.

Tears fell from her eyes as she looked at Taemin. Again, the surroundings started to change as dark clouds formed around Sulli. It warped around Sulli and covered her completely. Soon, the clouds burst and revealed a new Sulli. Her old self was now back.


Sulli was revealed within the dark clouds and her gaze was as cold as ice. She was wearing a black, ripped t-shirt (when I mean ripped, I mean into strings) with a black crop top. Below, she wore a leather, black skirt which was short and black, mini shorts under with blackish-grey belt. Sulli had knee high boots which were pitch black. Her hair was longer than before which was way down near her knees and there was a collar with a metal chain hanging 7cm down from it.

She looked around the area before continuing her conversation with Taemin. "Oppa, do you see how much I love you? I loved you so much that my  transformation broke apart, revealling my old self" she said with a cold smirk. Sulli walked up to Taemin, one hand caressing his chin. "naneun geu an-e nal eul je-oehan modeun gieog-eul sagje haeyahandago saeng-gaghabnida" (I guess I have to erase all of your memories except the ones with me in it) she said expressionless.

Sulli vanished infront of the terrified Taemin and reappeared sitting onto a tall rock which seemed to look like a throne. "nae segyee osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida" (Welcome to my world!) she yelled with ethusiam.

Taemin just stood there with fear written all over his face, while you were watching, a black substance was forming behind you and suddenly grabbed onto you, covering your mouth at the same time. You whimpered with fear as it lifted you up, (while standing of course) and slithered its way to Sulli where everyone could see you. Taemin slowly looked at you with shocked eyes and you stopped screaming and looked away.

You looked at Sulli who was smiling to herself with a satisfied face, she smirked before she signalled something to the black substance and without any notice, its strength on you tightened, making you scream and wiggle in pain. The monsters grip was too forceful making marks on your body. In pain, you screamed once more before fainting and soon, you were tossed to a cliff wall and fell next to Taemin.

Taemin looked at you with fearful eyes as he slowly knelt down next to you to see of you were fine, but you weren't. You were breathing quickly, trying to catch your breath. Once you opened your eyes, you saw Taemin next to you, panting like no tomorrow.


Looking up with fierce eyes, you looked at Taemin and then to Sulli, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO TAEMIN!" you screamed. You were going to say something but was then interupted by charging monsters with fearful, red eyes. You shut your eyes and looked away, thinking that you were going to be shredded into pieces but a loud shriek was heard and slowly, you opened your eyes to see Jay and Eve, stabbing into the fearocious monsters.

"uliga sigan e dochag geos gatseubnida" (It seems that we arrived in time) Jay said asa he threw the monster to the other growling monsters. Eve nodded in response before looking to you. "neuj-eoseo mianhae" (Sorry we took so long) Eve said with a soothing smile.

You shook your head in relief before noticing something, "How did you come here?" you questioned. The two blinked their eyes blankly, before looking away. "It was a miracle that we arrived on time!" Eve said, trying to change the subject, before continuing, Eve and Jay picked up you and Taemin. Avoiding the fierce attack from one of the humungous monster. Eve and Jay place you two on top of a tall cliff. 

"Come down and help us when you feel like it" Jay said, quickly, Eve and Jay jumped down and a bright light burst, you can hear the loud shrieks of the monsters. You gathered all your courage to help them, so with ni hesitation, you jumped down to support them in this massive fight.


Oh my gosh! I thought I was able to fit everything into one chapter but it seems impossible. I guess there's going to be a part two for this special. Doing specials seem to bring back memories.

Anyways, This chapter is going better than planned.