Chapter 18.

A Flask Filled with Memories

Everyone finished their breakfast and everyone seemed to be excited about the outing. While walking to your room, you suddenly remembered something. "GUYS! I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO CHANGE INTO!" you yelled. Minho walked out of his room and stood infront of you with a smirk. "Your clothes...or should I saw, luggage is near the front door. It just arrived today" he said as he walked away, leaving the poor you dumbfounded.

Quickly, you ran to the front door where your baby pink luggage was sitting. Happy about the the sudden arrival of your clothes, you dragged it into your room, locked the door and began to change. You decided to go with a summer look and wore; blue denim shorts, a white t-shirt that's ripped into strands on the bottom (Not long strands. Just short strands that are around 3 cm long). You also wore a hanging owl necklace and your customized name saying ________(Your name). For the shoes, you wore high-knee black converse and wore a snap back saying 'Bad Boy' on top and 'Good Girl' on the bottom.

Satisfied, you walked out of the room to see your favourite band wearing their casual clothing which was either wearing knee-long shorts or jeans with a t-shirt and a jacket. Taemin, Key and Onew were wearing black sunglasses on their faces while the others were wearing their glasses on top of their hats or heads. "Are you ready?" Onew asked with a cheesy smile. 


"Yes we are!" Everyone said with their best smiles. Since it was the Summer holidays, their awesome manager was able to grab on 15 amusement park tickets and yes. It was time to go into SHINee's ride and off they went to. (You, including SHINee and several recording staff went. 6 friends + 1 manager + 3 bodyguards + 5 recording staff = 15 tickets! The recording staff is here for SHINee's anniversary video for the SM and Shawol fans)

Everyone in the car was rowdy. Too rowdy that the staff had to take a second car to prepare at the back. Small cameras were tied against the seats and railings to show everyone SHINee's wild side whilst in the car. SHINee, including you and the manager started singing SHINee and other widely known K-pop songs. Key decided to show off his English to you and started singing 'Tik Tok' by Ke$ha. It was fun and all but the car finally stopped and when you know it, everyone was now standing infront of a huge entrace saying "Iconic Adrenaline".

Without any haste, the cameras were on and they were recording on time as everyone ran through the gate. Each stopping to show their tickets. The sounds of screaming teens and laughter greeted you all at the entrance and somehow within your veins. It's giving you a feeling of hesitation.


 Once the cameras caught up, you all ran to the first ride which they all dragged you to and it was the 'Pirate Ship'. They were all acting like kids as they ran to the ride, tugging you to hurry up. When you arrived, the public was seated on the bottom half of the ride while you and SHINee, and some staff members, sat at the front. Somehow, Key wanted to do a challenge and it was to read while on the ride.

A staff handed a simple book to him and off we went. Swinging up and down. Everyone was having fun, screaming along with the public. A few minutes have passed and everyone got out safely, except for Key who was walking back and forth in confusion and dizzyness. "Number 1; Never read whilst on that beast!" he said to the camera in a joking tone.

The next ride was the 'Wipe Out'. Everyone was acting all high and mighty, thinking that they'll be able to accomplish it with no tears but it ended with a fail. Hair was completely messed up and everyone seemed pale. The ride was completely hardcore. Spinning you and turning, not a good idea if you had a weak stomach. 

No reckon' it was called the "Iconic Adrenaline" It was really, hardcore. All rides were strictly supervised by professional riders. None of the small kids dare to go to the adrenaline section since it was...scary.


Refusing to give up, Minho thought of something. "Hey, let's go on that!" he said as he pointed up into the sky. Confused, everyone followed where he was pointing at it was...the rollercoaster. "Oh, No-No-No. I ain't going on that!" you said shaking your head. You were about to say something again but was pulled towards the ride by Minho while the others were just casually walking behind. Too weak to fight back, you went on the ride in pairs. The ride was empty since it's more widely popular at night. 

Everyone was strapped carefully and cameras were installed infront of every member except for you since it made you uncomfortable. Before you knew it, the rollercoaster started and slowly, it pulled itself up the steep hill. Every member was saying regretful things such as 'I give up! LET ME GO!" and such. Everyone was starting to shiver in fear. Minho who was awfully excited started the countdown. "3-2-1-GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He yelled. Dragging the 'Go' as much as he can. Everyone was screaming and yelling as if they were going to die and of course, you were yelling as well. Every turn gave you guys an awful bruise an every scream they did was a new deafening sensation...I guess?


Once the ride was over. Everyone took a step of the ride and collapsed due to shock and exhaustion. It took around half an hour to lower the adrenaline rush and finally everyone had a break, and when I mean break...It isn't the relaxing break. It was the horrific break. Again, you all were forced to go into the haunted mansion but the idiotic Onew. 

Slowly making their way into the hallway, you shrieked from the hanging doll that screamed out 'Mama!" All the guys were laughing at you and it was completely embrassing. Onew walked up to the fallen doll and pretended as if it was a real girl itself. Placing his palm on the cheeks of the doll and sung one of their lyrics. "Juliette~~ Oh~"

Everyone began laughing and continued. Apparently, the haunted house was widely known for their big hallways and long exits. After a long 5 minutes of horrific walking in the chandelier lights. The light immediently went pitch black and a hand pulled you all away from each other. 2 minutes have passed and the lights where you were greated by an actor dressed up in a freaky clown costume holding onto a chainsaw. Scared and petrified, you gave out a high pitch scream where soon the lights turned off and soon portraits started to glow. Curious but still terified, you looked at one of the hanging portraits where was a young man strapped onto an electric chair. Looking at it, a girl popped out of no where with blood all over herself and screamed at you. She then ran to the man and pulled a rope. Suddenly you froze when you felt a sudden thump on your leg, slowly looking down the man's head was looking directly at you with no black pupils. You looked up to see the same scenario right infront of you but this time it was the girl herself running after you.

Screaming your head off you ran into this tunnel and stopped to look back.The girl vanished and the pitch dark room lit up for the next visitor. With relief you sighed and continued walking where you saw Taemin. Relieved once more you took a step forward and triggered something. You screamed and ran into the shocked Taemin. "You alright there? You scared my to death" he said. You were hugging him while shivering and Taemin slowly hugged you back. You looked up with tears in your eyes. "It's okay, It's okay. I'm here". Calming down you nodded and followed Taemin from behind. After all the screaming and flashbacks of the monster, you finally got out safely. You both collasped on the floor, smiling at each other. Soon, the rest came running out screaming as if something was following them. Everyone laughed at the tears that they've shredded while wondering alone.


You all took a real break and soon you were all running around insane again. You all went on the 'Drop Tower', 'Jump and Smile', 'Screamin' Swing' and the 'Spinning Teacup' rides and soon it was almost the time where teenagers and their friends go hang out at the amusement park. Many photos were taken and now it was time to buy souvenir at the gift shop. Everyone bought a pair of animal ears and their tails. You all printed out your photos that the rides had taken and now it was time to go have a peaceful time, joking around with the 'Carousel'.

But unfortunately, once you all took a step out of the store. Fangirls started pushing and shoving to meet SHINee themselves. They all pushed and shoved you away from them and soon you were all separated, alone and hurt at the same time. Having no idea where they went. You wondered around the Amusement park alone, looking at the couples enjoying everything together and such. If only, your boyfriend was here by your side right now, embracing you with a warm hug.

Shaking your head, you noticed that you wondered to the ride that everyone wanted to go together. The Carousel...

Slowly, you walked to the nearby benches and took out your phone to see what time it was. "8:30pm" you said. Mumbling to yourself. Still looking at your phone, you noticed that it was severely damaged by those girls who pushed you to the floor. The way that they pushed you was rough. Sad and lonely, more pain was added when the phone died right before you eyes. You let out a defeated sigh and took out the memory card and placed it into your pocket. We were separated for almost 2 hours now....Taemin..


"Why hello there cutie~" A random teenager asked. You looked around to be complete surrounded by his friends. 

There were no girls hanging around them. Only guys, that were around the same age as you or maybe a year older. "I'm not here to linger around you people. I'm looking for someone" you said as you tugged you hand away from the boy. "Ohh~~ Spicy are we?" He asked as he yanked you closer to him. "Disgusting" you said and stomped onto his foot where he yelped in pain. You tried to run away but fear was slowly engulfing your delicate body. "Babes, why wont you give it up before we hurt you" another boy said as he held a sharp knife near your neck.

While this was happening. SHINee was trying to get away from the Shawols. They were almost near the Carousel when a fangirl screamed. "Ahh! I fight is happening!" Soon, the girls faded away from SHINee and gathered around the fighting people.


They heard a familiar yell and soon SHINee saw 2 figures of girls running towards them. One was wearing a punk type (Kinda Rock-ish) style clothing who has a purple to black hair colour while the other was a girl wearing a similiar style like a lolita but only is casuals. The lolita looking girl had blonde hair. They ran and stopped infront of SHINee. The blonde haired girl was all teary while the other seemed pissed of. "Where the hell were you all!" The dark hair teen yelled. "________ H-H-Has been lonely all by herself, thinking that you all left her behind...She's been fighting all by herself for the pass 15 minutes. It seems like she was fighting against a gang" The blonde said nervously.

"How the hell did she even got into the fight" Minho said curiously. This seemed to make the dark haired girl even more angry. "Why the hell are you askinig when she's out there fighting?! We had to force summon our way out of here! You said that you'll be by her side!!" The teen snapped.

They all stood there dumbfounded but then started to run. Key stopped running and ran back to them. "Dark, Light. Thank you for getting us back to our senses" he said as he patted their shoulder.

"Baka. This is our original country. Our birthplace, our home. Hurry, and help out _______ before she collapses" Dark said with a playful smirk. Key nodded and ran to them. Fighting through the crowd and finally he arrived. "What took you so long?" Minho asked. "Just saying thanks to our friends" he replied and soon they began fighting against the gathering gangs. Punches, kicks and slaps can be heard outside the ring of viewers and more and more came running through.

The sounds of the blades meeting aare really nerve-racking and the viewers thought it was only a recording for a new drama but too bad it wasn't fake. Everythign was completely real.

It seems like a negative heart...I mean hearts! Light said through telepathy. 

"SHINee! Move away! Light and Dark, Put up a barrier!" You yelled while blocking the attacks. They all did what you said and you pushed the guy to the side and started chanting. The guy tried to place an attack but the winds blocked it from happening.

"Oh the mighty winds that blow against the mighty currents. Come to my side as I call for your help. I, your queen will ask you for your humble stead. Join forces with my cherry blossoms as we fight against the forces of evil. I call fourth what I once held close to my heart. Release! The Dance of the Blooming Sakura!" you chanted and gust of winds started to dance along with the petals of the nearby cherry blossoms (Note: Sakura means Cherry Blossoms in Japanese I think).

Soon, gushes of wind came flying straight at the gang and soon they all collapsed onto the floor. Your jar heart was almost officially filled since you fought against so many opponents today. Almost out of power you used the rest of your magic to transport SHINee and their staff home and erased all those girls memories about todays fight.

Everyone was at home first and soon you appeared levitating infront of them in the living room. The soft gust of wind with dancing cherry blossoms allowed you to levitate for a while. Balancing you so you wouldn't fall. Once your magic was at 0% the gust of winid vanished and suddenly you fell onto the floor with cherry blossom petals, slowly dancing down onto the floor.

"________!" SHINee all yelled.


Heys! Did you miss my short hiatus? 

Sorry that I didn't tell you that I was on a break! I was sick and was really hooked up with an another fanfic site which I recently started working with.

To make it up I tried to make this the longest update that I've done. Which I did! -victory dance-

Anyways...If you have any suggestions for this fanfic please PM me. I'm slowly, losing ideas since I've been focusing on my anime one.

If you have an account for: http://www.fanfiction.net

Please support me by following and favouriting me on the site. Here's a link to my profile if you're curious: http://www.fanfiction.net/~celestialhime

Also, if you want to read my anime fanfiction (based on Shugo Chara - Amuto) here's a link to read it. Please support me if you have time! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8742140/1/New-Enemies-More-Dreams