11.

A Flask Filled with Memories

 

New Fanfic Summary!

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/301100

You completely grew over the world of fairy tales. There's really no such thing about Princesses and Princes or any royalty things.

But what happens when you were going to University and a strange boy bumps into you and calls you 'Noona'. Pheesh! You're only 19!

With the dreams of becoming a fashion designer of a high class company, you ended up being chosen and got your first assignment and that was too dress up as someone and go to a royal ball?!

"I love you!"

"Don't go confessing to me when we both live in different worlds!"

Da-Dump! Heart racing moment! All 6 Korean princes fallen for one ordinary Universirty student! What will happen?!


The guys walked back into the living room and Key followed. Once you both made official eye contact you slowly, backed away with fear. From your own eyes, you could see the black aura flow around his body, the same aura as the black monster you saw within the dream. 

Key's facial expression showed no tint of gentleness and kindness, instead, all what's in his eyes in him bathin' inside your pure, red, thick blood. You stuttered as you said what's needed to be said. "dangsin-eun nugu yo?" (Who are you?

The face was blank, and the silence broke by just a smirk.

The facial expression was scary, you really didn't want to be in the house, inside your body, all you could think of is running. Running and escaping his cold expression. 

Dark's POV (Point of View-inside your body along with Light)

Our mistress was just standing there, deeply scared from the inside. We can do nothing when she's dead still inside the house. 

We've called her non-stop but her thoughts wouldn't open to allow us to communicate. Light has tried several times to take over the body but the tension of fear created a barrier to prevent any troubles and interuptions. All she could do is endure the stare given by Key.

I looked at Key and I understood why. Negative energy was slowing engulfing Key's innocence from the inside. But it wasn't just energy, something was inside Key's body, "Is that an egg?" Light asks quietly.

I tried once more to look inside his body and Light was right. Something was implanted inside his heart and is slowly eating the pure energy and replacing it with dark. "LIGHT! We can't take over it like this. It looks like it's going to hatch! Let's just get out of the gate and run with the others"  I screamed to my sister. She looked at me confused before remembering that we were able to go out of the body without their owners permission since we were 1st class guardians.

Light knew what to do, slowly, she closed her eyes and etwined both of her hands and began to do telepathy to ______'s friends.

"modeun salam-eun danghwanghaji masibsio. igeos-eun uliga algoissneun KEY haji anhseubnida. geuneun bujeongjeog-in eneoji e uihae jeeo doego iss-eo. uliga silhaenghamyeon ulileul ttalawa!" (Everyone, do not panic. This is not the KEY we know. He's being controlled by negative energy. When we run, follow us!)

Slowly, everyone telepathied back to Light giving an understanding reply, earning a smirk from a few. 

Afterwards, me and Light came out of her consciousness and glared at the smirking Key. "Who ever you are, what do you want?!" Light barked.

Once we came out, our mistress collapsed from being overpowered by the negative force. I carried ______ and quickly ran out of the house. Light immediently yelled out "RUN!" and soon everyone started to run after me. Once they all caught up, I led the way by flying while carrying ______ and Light running from behind. We all stopped once we reached the park but somehow Key arrived first. But he was with someone else. Sulli....

Back to the main story...

You were standing there dazed and overpowered as the black force surrounded you. You didn't dare move an inch or two because you were that scared but somehow Light and Dark came out and protected me, unfortunately, I collapsed into Dark's arms and suddenly I was carried and escaped the house along with the others. The dream was true....

You regained consciousness and found yourself being carried by Minho while the others were staring at something. Lights were flashing and you heard several people chanting. You moaned as you were placed down by him and was surrounded by others.

The energy is still here, but why? we escaped didn't we?!

You looked up to see a black monster roaring at your two guardians as they both fell down onto the pavement. Quickly, you ran to them and looked at what they were staring. 

A black beast stood infront of you and there you saw Key from behind its back. He's body was pale blue and no one dared to pass the monster. The monster lowered its head to face you. Face to face you were with the beast and it snorted. Your body stiffened as you looked into its beady red eyes. But with animal insticts, you called forth your 2 guardians along with your white sword and off you 3 charged to the monsters.

While running, two black skulls came flying your way and you jumped, high into the sky, missing the attacks of the two skulls. You then heard swords crashing and immediently you looked back, seeing your two guardians defending themselves with their swords and their two wings. They groaned while holding back the skulls. They jumped back and then blocked it using their wings and then opened it, sending the skulls back, but wait. The skulls dont seem to belong with the monster instead they were owned by someone else, you soon heard a voice giggling. 

"WHO'S THERE?!" you screamed.

Still within range, another skull appeared and tried to attack you, luckily you were able to dogde it, soon landing onto the the beasts hand, you ran up the creature and stabbed the monster on the head. Breaking it's hard skull with all your powers.

With a blink of an eye, the monster soon shattered and the peices of the monster dissolved into the sky. Again other skull flew within range but itstead aiming to your friends. QUickly you ran to them but the skulls were alot faster. 

Everyone screamed while closing their eyes, thinking that their lives were going to end painfully. Until they heards screams of Light and Dark. They defended them by their wings and pushed the skulls back and then they began chanting to put up a barrier to protect them. Once it was done, Light and Dark winked at you, leaving the rest of the skulls to be finsihed by you.

Slowly, you exhaled and nodded at them. You closed you eyes and focused everything onto the sword.

Soon, a pink tinted, magical circle started to form on the bottom and started to rotate. Energy flowed within your body. Slowly, you opened your mouth to say your final attack. "beojkkoch-ui daenseu !" (Dance of the cherry blossoms!) you screamed and soon cherry blossom petals came gushing onto your sword and one by one you slashed through the skulls, cutting them into perfect halves. You gracefully danced you way while cutting everyone one of them and finally it was over.

"Let's go get some rest" you said as you used your attack to form a soft bed, made out of cherry blossoms to carry Key back home.

Today was really tiring, especially for you.


Even though I said that I wont be writing any more fighting scenes to make the story even more shorter (-w-)

It shows how much I love you guys~~

Please keep on supporting me throughout this story!

Woot-Woot! 2 updates in a day!

Key's safe for now, but, is the negative energy gone?

Find out in the next update!