13.

A Flask Filled with Memories

School just started and you couldn't be any more happier. Your childhood friends finally exchanged to your school to be with you. You guys found each other using the help of Facebook.

I think I should go on a safari hunt and track down all my other childhood friends!

You helped them around the school during the first two periods to make them feel comfortable around the school before letting them introduce themselves to their new classes. You three, talked and laughed along the tour, catching up on what they've missed out during their long 10 year separation. 

Sadly, the bell just ended and you three were all excused to go and have lunch before showing them to their classrooms. "Where should we eat _______?" The girl asked.

"Lets eat at my old spot!" you said cheerfully in return.

"geuleom gaja" (Then let's go) the boy said.

Everyone walked to the tree beside the building where it's distance to lots of noise. You could hear the birds chirping and can slightly hear the loud whistles blown from the oval which usually had soccer teams practise. You were all eating until you and the girl started chuckling at the boy which seemed like he wanted to play soccer. While he was drooling over soccer, you remembered that your class has an assessment.

"Ahhh, Eve! Remember to choose a song to sing in the next period"

"Whys?" she asked sternly.

"We have an assessment plus this is one of the ace classes, you're not going to get accepted that easily"

"Tsk, Alrighties~"" she sang in return.

Still, the boy was drooling, making you chuckle even louder. "Should we play Mr. Soccer fan?" you asked.

He looked at your face with shining eyes. "R-E-A-L-L-Y?" he spelt.

"Y-E-S-" you replied.

Everyone got up and started to run onto the oval. You really forgot how the other group was sitting rght above you looking down onto the oval.

"Heys, Isn't that ______?" Hoya aked.

"Yes, that's her. She's running with 2 other people!" Jonghyung butted in.

This caused riot on the balcony, they were determined to find out who those two people were.

"But it seems like she's more active and childish with them while with us, she's more quiet and...different" Onew said sadly.


You all ran to the soccer team where they all spotted you running to them.

"So what does the Queenka want today princess?" The captain asked sheepishly.

"uliga dangsingwa hamkke chugguleul hamyeon doelkkayo?" (Do you mind if we play soccer with you?) you replied.

Everyone on the soccer team grinned. "If you lose what would happen?" the goalie asked.

"Then I'll dress up a maid and promote your class activity for the upcoming festivities!" You yelled childishly.

"What happens if you win?" The captain asked.

"If we win, you'll all be dressing up as maids and will b walking around the school campus!"

"Deal?"

"DEAL!"

And then the game continued. 3 vs 11 players. Soon the referee blew the whistle and somehow the news spreaded around the school and mot of the students came and watched. Of course your other friends watched the game too.

The referee explained the rules and again blew the whistle and soon you all began to run. People were cheering and yelling and one by one, you gracefully kicked the ball into the goal, defending was on top of the charts. Eve was the defender while you and the boy (Jay Park/Jay) were the attacks. Your team was winning by 5 and time was ticking, Jay was running after the ball while you were on the sides, Jay tapped the ball making it go out of order, the ball was going to your side and made the other team confused, he then waved at them making them distracted and before long, Eve got the ball and kicked it to you. 

The game was now in the second count down and it all for you and your sake for not wearing a maid costume, you were running with the ball, avoiding the others by kicking the ball up and such, which you learnt from Jay. 10-9-8-7, and everyones cheering went silent to see the final results. Almost up to 3 seconds and you finally got it in and everyone bursts in cheering. Lifting you, Eve and Jay up into the air, celebrating your victory.

"Here's your cosplay~" Eve said giving each the maid outfits.

"Remember to wear it during the next lunch break~" you said giving them a wink while walking back. Soon the bell rang and you showed Jay to his classroom and walked back to yours with Eve.


"keullaeseu neun oneul ulineun saeloun gyohwan hagsaeng eul gajchugo issseubnida. keullaeseue geunyeoleul hwan-yeong hasibsio." (Class, today we have a new exchange student. Please welcome her to the class) the teacher said. 

She soon signalled the girl to walk in. You have to admit it, Eve was the most cutess yet beautifulliest of them all. Her light brown curls bounced in every step and all girls were staring at her while the boys were at an awe. You looked to Hyuna and Sulli and smirked at them. They were completely dumbfounded to level 100000.

"Nice to meet you, My name is Park Eve. Please call me Eve. I'm ________'s childhood friend. I love to sing and dance and I look up to _______"

"Eve~" You whinned out loud, making the class laugh at your embarrassment.

"Whoops, I wasn't supposed to say that? joesonghabnida" (Sorry) she said sticking her tongue out. Eve was seated beside you in every class now, making Taemin sit a seat behind her.


Introducing Eve!

"Heys, nice to meet you all on AsianFanfics!

I'm not really Jay Park's sister in real life, just imagine it for this fanfiction. I love dancing and singing, basically almost everything you/______ like or interested in. Just to tell you all. I'm still shippin' you/______ and my brother together. It was your first love right. Don't worry, I approve!

My favourite colour is Sapphire and I love 2NE1 and f(x) not to mention you!

I defend you/______ for all eternalty and I'm keeping that promise!

I'm the same age as you but a little bit less talented as you. Ever since we lost contact, I literally locked myself in my room for a week. I still look up to you as my older sister and idol!