4.

A Flask Filled with Memories

You walked out of the house wearing your school uniform.

It's time to come back to school.shesh! I don't want to return to school. Floating was waaaaay better than walking!

You thought while walking to school. You were different, you have long golden brown hair, longer than your old hairstyle, you're more confident than before and you're much more social. 

Finally, you arrived to the school. The gates were welcoming you back to school. You sighed once you took your first step inside the school as a new year 11 student and it's been really fun hanging around.............hanging around who again?

While walking, everyone was looking at you surprised. Surprised to see the school queenka walking back into the school and to the office.

You were greeted by your teacher as she introduced herself, you did the same back to her. It was just the same as the first time you entered Seoul Acadamy. Nice teachers everywhere and k-k-kind students.


"Good Morning Class. Today, we have a new..wait..an old classmate joining us again. Please welcome back, __________"

Everyone was shocked as you took step into your classroom, thankfully, the class that you're going to be spending is your old class. The whole class was cheering and yelling as the saw you, "Now calm down everyone!" the teacher yelled. Soon the class was dead silent.

"Nice to meet everyone! It's been a while hasn't it?! Gosh, 2 months and everything is different.Hmmm, a new student?" you said confused.

"Nice to meet you, My name is Hyuna Kim, I just came here a month ago."

"Ahhh, I see. A late welcome to our class then"

"Do you still remember how the school runs ________?" The teacher asked.

"I'm fine" you said as you walked to your old seat. "Ummm, this is my seat...." you said as you stood infront of Hyuna.

"I'm sorry but this is clearly mine, do you have proof ______?" She said in a y attitude. "What proof do you have?"

"There's a chibi rabbit drawing that I drew when I was still here and I also have a small mirror in there, if you want look" you lifted up the top and slided open a little hatch where a small mirror is showing.

"Woops, My bad" Hyuna got up and sat in an empty seat 4 seats away from you from the right.

"DID YOU MISS US?!" SHINee and Infinite shouted as they opened the door, they were shocked to you see sitting on your seat.

"___________________!!!!!!" Hoya and key yelled as they ran and glomped you.

"Aish, you and your glomps. Hurry and sit down!" You nagged at them. The two pouted as they sat into you seats.

Taemin and the others walked and sat in their seats, you looked at Taemin and stared at him for a while. Then a flashback started.


"I love you no matter what _________" He said as he slowly kissed and embraced you at the beach during the night where the moon watched them embrace each other.

"Me too............"


"Do you have a problem?"

"Ahh, sorry, my name is ________, nice to meet you Taemin"

"Ohh, okays, No worries" he said as he looked away.

Why does it feel like I'm forgetting something....


"Aish! WHAT A AWKWARD COUPLE!" Jonghyun nagged ince it was lunch break.

"What do you mean couple? I'm not dating anyone right now..." You said confused.

"You kidding me? I'm still innocent here? Me and _____ are just friends. Just like you and me Jonghyun."

"What?! You're the XOX Couple. Did you break up? More likely...did you both hit your head or something?"

"Uhh no?" You and Taemin said.

Suddenly, you have a strange feeling. Immediently, you ran out of the class and into the courtyard. You feel strong, negative energy coming from a girl that just confessed to a boy. "What is this feeling?!" you questioned your familiars.

"It's the feeling of depression. From what it looks like, she got rejected really badly. QUICK, CALL OUT THE HEART" Dark yelled.

"What?! I don't get you, What can a glass jar do?"

"Seek power from the heart, let all your courage and love flow into one main point. You'll see a shape forming, a weapon!" Light said.

You did what they told you and you felt immerse power flowing into one point where time stopped flowing and everything froze. Soon, a weapon silhouette formed. Sooner than later, you noticed that courage took over and then you started to chant something that you don't even know.

"As the keeper of the hearts, come forward to my command, the carrier of both light and dark, Come to my aid!"

Soon the sword started to shread the black silhouette away, revealing a pure, white blade. You grabbed it with style and soon you noticed what you just did.

[The sword that you'll be using (credits go to their original owners)]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShXBvXU2rpp7blLngjer2

"Di-did I just summon a sword?!" 

"Calm down and defend yourself, they will attack you while the human is taken over by negative feelings, it won't do anything to her but it will change her personality to something else. When you cleared the path, run in and stab the sword into her heart. It wont harm her so don't worry, this sword can't harm a human, it can only pierce through the heart. Once you done that, say something to calm her down and make her let go of thise negative feelings, then pull away the sword and run" Dark explained as her defense was on.

Soon, black orbs came shooting your away, with courage, you sliced through the balls and slashed your sword through the air, creating a wind that has sharp ice daggers to come and detroy the black orbs. Quickly, you ran and pierced the sword through the girls heart, slowly, with one hand, you hugged her and said calm soothing words to her, more likely, a soothing chant.

"Let all the pain go away and deal with the situation more better, love won't stop growing. As long as the boy you love is still smiling, you'll smile too."

You then pulled out the sword and slowly, you drew your sword back into it's case and quickly, you powered walked away. You hid behind a tree and looked at the sword. Slowly, it's form changed into a steampunk looking key.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOwjKLU9-C8h7Gnt2YxO8

"It's a key to hide your pressence around other people." Dark said.

"This key will protect you from negative trouble makers. There should be 1 around the school" Light continued.

"What are they?" you asked.

"They will do anything to ruin the lives of humans, this is why heart collectors are here and still exsisting" Dark spoke.

"There's only 1 heart collector and 1 negative makers every year. This year, it's you and someone...." Light said, continuing Dark's explaination.

"oohh, I see. LOOK A HEART, A PINK HEART!"

"Congrats mistress" the two guardians praised. "Keep on continuing this process and soon, the jar will be filled with 200 lovely, crystal hearts.


You positioned the jar infront of your chest and soon the jar slowly entered your body. Then you walked back into class.

"That ! How dare she ruin my plan! I will kill her!" the mysterious girl said as she jumped off the building and walked in.