5.

A Flask Filled with Memories

Ever since that day, you havent been healing anoyone's heart. Even if you do sense one, it vanishes once you look a couple of steps. It seems really strange as if someone is preventing you to get the heart crystal.

You laid backside on your balcony floor. Looking up into the clear black skies where the stars glistened as they looked over the world. You sighed as you called out the heart jar. There were only 4 crystal hearts. Slowly you raised the jar into the air and looked at it, the stars were bigger and brighter and everything seemed calm. It's just that...for such a long time, you only collected 4 hearts.

Deep into thoughts, Dark scared you. She was complete quiet and she had a very worried face. "_______...I beleive that tomorrow's the night of the monthly heart check. In our current state, we havent collected the needed requirement for a week extension for our stay here."

Again you sighed, now looking at the 4 pink hearts that lies in your jar. You could feel the warm warmth of the glowing hearts as they shined brightly under the moonlit light. 

All of these emotions...somehow makes me remember something time to time....

You've been getting flashbacks of something you don't even know. Last time it was you and Taemin at the beach kissing, then Taemin following Charice and tonight, it was you and Taemin on a ferris wheel.

"What's to remember when you have past with it..." you questioned to yourself and off you went to sleep.


It was the early morning and you decided to make a bentou for someone in the group since all they've been eating is dim sims during every lunch break. That's right, it was Taemin. Quickly, you scrambled the eggs, flavoured the rice, made salad and a little slice of your famous banana cake. Somehow, you were really happy while making it. The feelings put into this bentou was much more different than the happiness you have when you make dinner at home by yourself.

Then you suddenly got a flashback once again...


 "What should I make today for Taemin?.....Ahh, I know! Banana cake and some fried rice, garnished with some meat!"

"That was delicious _______, when's the next time that you're going to make me a bentou?"

"I dunno....Soon~~"


What am I remembering? Isn't this the first time making this bentou for himm?! I'm confused about this....WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!

You calmed down and packed everything in your bag, and off you went to school. You met up with Infinite and then with SHINee, yup! it was a normal, ordinary day.

You all ate lunch at the rooftop and you gave Taemin your special bentou, you anticipated the moment and once he took a bote, he was smiling.

"It's good! You would be a good wife" He complimented looking at you.

Somewhow you blushed at the compliment, surprised yet happy. Then a flashback yet happened again...


"Thank you for helping me wash the dishes" you said to him happily.

"No worries, your dessert was wonderful..."

"Ngaww, You exaggerating"

"No, I'm serious. You'll be a good wife and I'll be really jealous to the husband"


Nonono! Again with these strange flashbacks. Are those one of those famous girl fantasies?!

You shook your head side to side, making everyone around you worried. "Are you okay _______?"

"Yes-yes-yes! I'm fine!"

"OPPPPA~~~~" A girls voice filled up the awkward silence. Soon to your surprise it was Hyuna.

Urrg, Why is that "" here now? Shesh, she's wearing short skirts again and LOOK AT THAT SHIRT! So short and she didn't button it properly.... Urrg, these people seriously don't like to give up somehow...

Hyuna came running in out of no where, she pushed you away and sat in your spot then hugged and rubbed her on Taemin's arm. You looked at her and compared youself with her. Hyuna had the confidence to do almost everything! Shesh! This girl is too 'up-herself'

Hyuna had the confidence to talking with boys, she wasn't scared to show her emotions, she laughs and jokes around with almost every guy...while you....only had the conifdence to talk to only SHINee, Infinite and the girls in your class. You took a deep sigh as you stood up from the warm concrete (you were on the picnic mat until Hyuna came and pushed you onto the carpet) and dusted up the dirt from the fall. You looked at everyone before making an excuse. "Umm, I need to do something. See you in class"

Hyuna took this moment as she smirked. "My oh my, you sure a busy~ No reckon you dont socialise with other students other than your class"

You were offended by her choice of words, you stood there motionless. "Oii, Don't be mean to my ______" Hoya complained.

Without a word you left the rooftop to escape the words that Hyuna just said. Tears fell down your face as you looked for another rooftop. This time, it was in the north building where it was completely quiet. 

Again, you sighed. The reason you walked away was the tension that everyone was putting on, it was as if they were disappointed about me and Taemin forgetting about something. "Heys~"

A familiar voice spoke up and to your surprise it was Charice.

"Why are you even up here? Where's your boyfriend Taemin? after I left, you guys must have been all lovely dovey." She waved as she walked towards the gloomy you. "What are you even talking about Chairce? I remember that me and you had a fight then we resolved it, what are eyou talking about with me and Taemin? We're not even dating..."

Shocked, Charice came and stood next to you. Leaning on the metal gates. 
"Is there something buggin' you? I know we faught and all, but all this listening and crap. I'm used to it since you'll usually come to me when you were small" she said concerned.

"That was in primary, I dunno if I can let go of my feelings..." You said as you looked down the building, watching the seniors study under the cool shade provided by the building.

"Just tell me already....!"

You looked at her and sighed "I guess, you're the only one that I can now reply on."

"Of course. This is your 'ex-bestie' you know?"

You laughed as she tickled you, encouraging you to tell her every single detail. "So where should I start?...." You said looking up into the sky.

"Ahhh, I d-d.............No I shouldn't tell her that I've died and came back to life. It would scare her.....don't remember anything about me and Taemin being together as you guys say. I'm not even going out with him. He's my best friend. I do kinda have feelings for him but somehow, you know me..I'm stubborn enough not to tell him anything. Stress has been building up after Hyuna came. She's like someone that I would like to be someday. Someone who has the courage to tell someone how they feel and such..." You looked down as you explained her everything.

"So.... you don't remember anything about our past fights? What happened to your other you? I thought she could tell you everything since she could see the truth. If your that depressed then I should do this!................." She said as she took out her phone.

You looked at her confused and curiously, you peered over her shoulder to see her dialling her fathers' phone number.

"Hello, daddy, Let's do a deal, I study well and you let me go back to Seoul Acadamy!.......You wanna know the reason? ummm. A friend of mine is in need of ASAP help.....REALLY?! THANK YOU APPA! SARANGHAE~~" Then she hung up.

You looked completely happy and glomped her. She was the only person you can now open up to and every single bitterness has fadded away into light. Leaving a good influence to you and yourself.


In the other hand.....Someone was watching her from the other building.

"Aww, little girl was sad because she was overpowered by another girl? She's so sweet enough to let herself down. Ha! to think she's a hearts collector. Sooner or later, Hyuna will make her feel weak and sad, making depression take over her body and soon, Lord Nega will revive! Just you wait _______, your dearest, heavenly gid has been hiding the truth from you from the very beginning" a girl said as she faded away once a grey cloud passed the sun. Soon she was gone from the rooftop and somewhere unknown.

"Do what ever you can to make her fall into the darkness my little beautiful servant!" the voice said.

"Yes, Master" Hyuna said quietly to the voice with a smirk as she walked down the hallways. "I'll do my very best to serve your wish"


 

So...How did you like this chapter? Was your guess backfired?

So who is this "Master" that was just mentioned, and will you get back on your feet and continue walking down your fate? Let's just wait and see.

Sorry for the late update! I've been busy with my yearly exam studies. I've been thinking of a new AFF story....and will be confirmed soon.

Would you like this "New Idea" to be officially published on AFF? You see, I dunno who I should do this fanfic on, so please write your bias name in the comment below or pm me. I love this idea. I got it from a game that I've been playing lately. Also, I'm planning to do another one soon, inspired by a Vocaloid song. It's similiar to someone's AFF story but mine's completely different (Since I haven't read it yet or even know the actual AFF name. All I know is there should be one in on AFF)