Graduation

A Flask Filled with Memories

Yayayaya! I'm back from the dead! I actually forgot about this fanfiction... I'm sorry for making you guys wait for such a long time. Anyways, I'm back, and shall be updating this fanfiction! Here's a short prolouge for the special.

- iinnoccentAzn


The boring Graduation ceremony had finally finished and the five boys slowly got out of their seats in exhaustion. Sitting on the same hard seat might seemed easy but imagine yourself sitting on the same seat for over an hour. "Congratulations on your graduation SHINee!," the fangirls cheered before running away due to embarrassment. The boys sighed as they casually walked around the school, remembering their past. 

Somehow, they all walked passed a familiar area that they all remembered, "Hey... Was there something special about this place?," Key asked as he scrunched up his nose, trying to remember why this tree seemed important to him. "I understand what you mean. This place was special to someone," Onew stated. "Was it something relating to ______?," Taemin asked with confusion. 
They all turned around when they heard footsteps walking towards them. There in front of them stood Jay and Eve with eyes filled with sadness, "Oppa...," Eve quietly cried as she covered , tears slowly flowing from her eyes. Jay stood there with eyes filled with disbelief. "You're right Taemin... This was were ________ use to sit and eat when she was still alive. This was the place were Eve and I ate when we met up with _______. Even though you can't see, there's a semi-transparent person standing right behind you," Jay mentioned as he looked away.

"________-ah? Is that really you?," Eve cried out quietly as she slowly walked through the group, touching the invisible air. The semi-transparent girl looked at Eve strangely, "Is that my name? Is it really my name?," _______ questioned as she looked at Eve. "Jay!," Eve called out. Jay nodded as he understood his little sisters intention, slowly he walked up to the clueless _______ and placed his palm on her forehead. He started to chant a few words before stepping back. Slowly, ______ started to float up into the air slightly, her body began to grow into a faint appearance which made SHINee completely shock. "I understand that you guys have magic and all but what's going on?!," Jonghyun asked, his voice shaking from fear and confusion. Eve chuckled at his face expression, "This is _______. She's your closest friend throughout the entire school and the outside world. You recently went to Japan together -," Eve wasn't done with her explaining until two sources of light appeared beside ________. "- Do you remember us?," The two voices chimed before transforming into two girls. "Dark? Light? But how?," Jay questioned. 

The two girls looked over to the two, "Surprise?," Light questioned with a smile. "We're here to bring her back to who she once was. She forgot about everything - Her parents, friends, memories and even herself! We used our magic to get here," Dark stated as she looked over her shoulder to look at _______. "I remember you from before... You were fighting.... Those bad guys in Japan, protecting a girl?," Taemin questioned. A thought came into mind, "If what Eve and Jay said were true then you must be...."
"We're her guardians~," Light sung with happiness. "I guess you remember us. That's one thing. How about the others?," Dark questioned, looking over to SHINee now who were feeling awkward and squirmish. "I guess they don't know who they are," Eve said sadly.

"Do you know who I am?" _______ questioned out loud, making everyone shocked. "Of course! We're your childhood friends, Eve and Jay is the name!," Eve sung happily. Her smile made _______ smile as well. 'These people seem nice... They seem to know me,' _________thought to herself as she examined each person carefully. The clueless spirit walked over to Taemin and looked at him closely while Taemin did the same back to her. He saw something which made him completely confused, "That necklace... Who gave it to you?," he asked, something was starting to bug him.

_______ stepped back, she swung her arms behind her back, bending her body slightly forward, swinging her body side to side. She stopped and placed her right hand on her chest were the silver pendant sat, she warmly smiled to herself, making everyone stunned. "Hey Taemin... Isn't that your.....?," Minho asked, pointing at the pendant. "I don't know who gave it to me... All my heart is saying that whoever gave it to me was really important to my life. As if he was the one who completed me," _______ replied in a sweet tone. 
Once Taemin heard her reply, his heart throbbed in pain. His gaze was completely focused on her. Jay walked up to Taemin and placed his hand on his shoulder, "That special one is you, Taemin. Remember that necklace?," Jay asked. The boy looked at _______, "That necklace is a locket. Can you open it?," he questioned. The girl shook her head, "Whenever I try to open this locket to see my special one, it electrifies me as if it doesn't want me to," _______ answered.

Dark stepped up and walked towards her ex-mistress, "May I try to open it?," she asked for permission. _______ nodded her head, "Please do. I really want to know who this person is. They may know who I really am," she reasoned. Eve, Jay and Light shook their heads in denial, "That's something you shouldn't raise your hopes. That man no longer remembers you," Jay stated quietly.

The girl shook her head and ran up to Jay, her hands on his chest as she looked up at him eagerly, "Please tell me his name! I must see him! Who is this man?! Why doesn't he remember me?! Just who am I?!," _______ yelled out as tears flowed from her eyes. "I feel so empty and incomplete without him," she cried as she slowly dropped down onto the grass.


Just who am I?
I'm alone and I'm very scared.
Will fate lead us together again as we search our ways?
Is this the wrong path that I've turned?
Or is it just us who is incompatible for each other?

______ began to sing as she let her unhappiness get expressed by words and tears. She couldn't stop crying after the first verse. This made everyone around her depressed and guilty. Without any hesitation, Taemin walked up to her and pulled her into a tight embrace, making her cry even more. "Just who am I?," she questioned before slowly vanishing into thin air - That's when Taemin remembered something.