14.

A Flask Filled with Memories

Eve went and sat next to you and soon you were all ready to do your presentation for your assessment. Many girls sang Sistar and Girl Generation songs. While Hyuna and Suli were singing their own songs. 

Charice sang Mister while the others sang their most popular song hits. Soon it was your turn and slowly, you got out of your seat and sat infront of the classroom with your acoustic guitar. Slowly, you inhaled and exhaled and soon you began to play Sistar's Loving U. You closed your eyes as you sang the song, singing it with all your heart, dedicating the entire song to who you once loved. Taemin....Is there any way to run back into your arms like we once were?.....

Somehow the slowed singing and quiet atmosphere sounds really....similar. Like before. Like the first day of exchanging to Seoul Acadamy. Lonely and uncomfortable, you called your ________(Your country) friends and sang to them, ensuring them that you're fine.

A stream of tears fell from your eyes while you sang quietly. This gave Eve an uncomfortable feeling. She really wants to tell you something but the timing isn't right one bit. While you were singing your presentation, Taemin was having a flashback...


Flashback....

 

A few minutes later, you have a phone call, *It's from my old school*
You picked up feeling happy, while on the phone call you got teary because you miss them badly.

While on the phone the three boybands opened the door and walked out, seeing you teary and sad but they still walked to the far corner where you can't see them and ate.

"I can't hear you, I'll put you on speakers" you told them.

Then you had a conversation with them, you stopped crying and started to smile, not knowing that the the 3 boybands were listening to every word.

"Gee, she must have missed those people"

"Are they her old friends?"

"OMG I DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING"

The boys were whispering about your conversation not knowing what you guys were saying and was figuring out the conversation by voice changes.

When Key heard a phrase, "Hey, sing for us ________, I want to hear you sing!"

Key, "I know that phrase, many people in Australia said that to me while we were on tour."

"What does it mean Key?"

"He's finally in use, he's not useless anymore" They all giggled.

"It means in Korean, Hey, sing for us _________, I want t hear you sing" Key said quietly.

They all went silent, and you agreed to their request and started singing "Oh!" By Girls Gen.

Everyone on the phone was cheering in happiness and you got teary again because it reminds you of old memories.

Jeone aldeon naega anya,
Brand New Sound,
Saerowojin nawa hamkke,
One More Round, 
Dance Dance Dance,
Till we run this town,
Oppa oppa I'll be I'll be,
Down Down Down Down~~~~


Taemin was just listening to the song closely, somehow, your voice is trying to tell him something but he just can't remember. He started mumbling to himself and Eve caught a glimpse of it. "Strange...Me and _______ have always kept on contact. She told me that Taemin always supported her when it comes to singing..but- why is he mumbling to himself while she's singing?"

Please God, I know I'm responsible for this mission but this pain is killing me. Please let this song soothe me within' the heart.

Quietly, the song was almost ending until you were hullicinating within your thoughts. The same pitch, dark aura was threatening you. The feeling of pain pierced through your heart as you sang and you were being suffocated by the dark feeling. You started trembling while playing the song, your eyes widen with fear and soon you began stuttering.

Eve got out of her seat immediantly. "This is not her usual singing!" She yelled.

Immediently you regain consciousness and collasped, luckily, Jay opened the door and ran in, catching you on time. Somehow, pain was stabbing through Taemin's chest while you were being carried by Jay Park.

Taemin got up and walked to the collapsed girl. "Let me take her to the infirmary" He said. Hearing this Jay glared at him with dark eyes. "dangsin-eun igeosgwaneun amu sang-gwan eobs-eo" (You have nothing to do with this) Jay said with a cold tone.

"Teacher, We're going to take her to the infirmary" Eve said.

"Please do" The teacher replied.

Before leaving the classroom, Eve shot a death glare to Hyuna and Sulli and scanned through the room where she saw Hoya. Quickly she walked passed your desk and collected your book and gave it to Hoya. "Sorry to be a nuisance, but can you copy down the notes for ______ too? Thank you", She bowed down to Hoya in gratitude before chasing after Jay.

Concern was writen all over her face as she walked out. Hastily, Eve caught up with Jay. "Why did she collapse?" Eve asked concernly.

Jay didn't reply since they were already there at the infirmary. Jay placed her down while the school's nurse looked at you worried. "We got her under control. Miss, can we have a moment to ourselves?" He asked politely.

The nurse nodded before walking out and closing the door shut. Quickly, she walked into the staff room to think about what to do.


"About your question Eve. I don't know what the cause was when I wasn't there but all I know is that she's shaking with fear. Say Eve, was there anyone suspicious in the class?" Jay asked.

Eve tilted her head as she thought about the question. Soon, a thought came to mind...well, a student. "There were two students with a dark, magic-ky feeling, another just has a tint of void in his heart, I guess he was affected. The rest of the class was fine, I suppose"

"Good, keep an eye out on those two students. I felt something strange flowing through ______'s body. From the sudden collapse, it feels like 'Nightmare'" Jay said.

"NIGHTMARE?! but that's forbidden magic, only high class, negative wielders can handle that magic" Eve said like no tomorrow.

"That is true" A voice echoed in the room.

"Dark, come out, We know it's you ever since childhood" Eve said concerned.

Once said, Dark and Light appeared from thin air and bowed to them. "Since when did our little time traveller friends come back to the present time?" Dark said with a cheeky smirk.

"Oh, Shut up! We found it strange to see ______'s wondering spirit roaming around the area in the past. We came back to the present to see what was happening but in the end, _______ was still here, alive" Eve said with dramatic gestures.

"geumdan-ui mabeob....." (Forbidden Magic......) Light mumbled to herself.

"Ahhh, I know what to do. Let's combine our powers to exterminate them!" She said cheerfully.

"Let's try!" Eve shouted, jumping on Jay with glee.

One by one, they all held hands around you and focused all their magic on you, slowly, you started to glow and float. Everyone chanted before you landed back onto the bed where you regained consciousness. Tears flowed down your face as you huddled yourself into a ball. "museowoyo" (I'm scared) you said under your tears.

"We're here with you, always" They said together as Dark and Light faded away. "Can you do one thing Mistress?" Dark's voice echoed in the room.

"What is it Dark?" You answered. "Please heal Key's aching heart" Light said and soon the room was empty.


How can I heal a heart when inside the classroom?............................I KNOW! TELEPATHY!

You returned to class with Eve, her eyes were really worried but you smiled at her to avoid her asking any more further questions. As soon you opened the door, everyone ran to you concerned about your condition. Again, the flooding of questions. You looked around to see Key, Hyuna, Sulli and Taemin were not paying attention.

Taemin was ignoring Sulli's nagging, Hyuna was too busy taking selca's of herself and Key....somewhat was in a sad daze.

(Your telepathy code. Just for this segment, You're pink and Key is Blue)

Telepathy operation, START!

You slowly avoided the questions and sat on your seat, somehow, someone casted a barrier wall to make an illusion of you two studying in class but in reality, you're actually talking behind the barrier but on mute.

"Key...You seemed out of the mood lately, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean 'out of the mood' I'm completely the same..."

"A friend knows when their friends are in need of comfort. If something is wrong, it's best to solve it quickly instead of making it worst"

"Ever since you came into our group, it's all on you. Not anyone else"

"Not everyone get's attention. Without me, you really wouldn't become close friends with Infinite and Block B am I right?"

"True, but you're just controlling our lives.Ever since you came back from 'God knows where' Taemin's been daydreaming, Everything changed"

"So you're all pushing this hate onto me, am I right?"

"YES, I AM, IF YOU WEREN'T HERE, GIRLS WILL BE SWAMMING OVER US BY NOW LIKE NO TOMORROW!"

"YOU'RE JUST THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF! I'm someone who brings people together like glue. A sweet feeling of being surrounded by caring people and friends but instead your thinking about your stupid image?! Pathetic!"'

"Miss Glue, are you picking a fight with me?!"

"Are you picking a fight with the Queenka? If I never collasped, you wouldn't be this way! I thought about our friendship within the heart and all you think about me is some fangirl. So you want to break up this close relationship between us just for your image? I truly cared about you and you think I'm some fan?!"

"N-N-No...............I'm sorry"

You smiled at the clueless singer and you soon felt a small glimpse of happiness forming inside. A heart has been collected and your friendship has been saved.