17. Special. Part 2

A Flask Filled with Memories

You skillfully landed onto the ground and was greeted by several monsters, slowly, you pulled out your sword and quickly finished them and watched them disintegrate into thin dust particles which was soon blown away by the cold gust of wind. Quickly, you ran and caught up with Jay Park and Eve who were surrounded by monsters, with no time to waste, you called forth a cold gust of wind which danced around the monsters, making them vanish before your eyes.

"Look who here..." Jay joked before looking at Eve, signaling her to do something.

Eve closed her eyes and started to chant something. Jay made an illusionary Eve that ran passed the monsters, causing a distraction.

"I, Eve Park, eun geodaehan yosoga nae son eseo chum-eul chun him-eul habchi jeonhwahasibsio. mul, bul, heulg gwa gong-gi eun agma ui him-e daehanghaneun ssaum-eul hyeonjae bohoja leul jiwon hasigi balabnida.

nae an-eseo heuleuneun kkaekkeushan hyeol-aeg eul gajchugo issseubnida. naneun nesjjae dangsin-ui him-eul jeonhwahasibsio. ije jeon-won I hwiduleuda , nae son an-e gaja!" (I, Eve Park, call the mighty elements to join forces which dances within my hands. Water, Fire, Earth and Air please support your current guardian to fight against all forces of evil.

With the pure blood that flows within me. I call fourth your powers. Come within my grasp, the power I now wield!) Eve screamed as she chanted the final line. 
 
Soon, a golden colored gust of power circled around Eve as she spun around. Her school clothing transformed into a magical uniform.

Eve's hair was longer than before. Her jet black hair was silky and had streaks of the colors of the elements in her hair. Her hair was tied up into a pony tail by a thick, golden ribbon which had its strands go down to her back. She was wearing a baby pink corset with a white flowy skirt that was decorated with a pair of glittery, pink wings that was hung on the waist. Eve had 2 pairs of wings (2 on each side) which over lapped each other, sparkling with pretty colours. She seemed like a fairy. Eve was also wearing a bracelet that had the 4 element charms on it.

You looked at her with awe. She looked completely different, overwhelming with power. 

Eve took a step and did a polite curtsy but suddenly jumped away from her original spot to join me and Jay, when she jumped it seemed that someone attempted to attack her while she was off guard. "I know that your hiding Hyuna!" Eve yelled.

Soon, you could hear a faint sound of heels, slowly, walking towards you, the clacking noise, getting louder and louder.

"Hmmm, I got found just right after I arrived?" Hyuna said as soon she was visible by everyone. "Too bad, If you want to defeat Sulli, you have to pass me first!" She yelled opened arms and suddenly monsters started forming, running towards you, Jay and Eve. 

"Let all these monsters get blown away, Wind!" Eve chanted as she pulled out a sword and slashed the air, immediently, a tornado was created, blowing away anything blocking its path. "NOW!" Jay said as he pushed you forward. "Defeat that and claim back the one you once loved!" Eve said supportively as the both fought.

You nodded in response "haeng-un-eul bil-eo jwo" (Wish me luck) you said running.


You ran for almost 5 minutes away from the others and soon, you finally arrived to Sulli's throne (or rock chair?!) you gasped from the first sight you saw her. Tear flowed from your eyes with disbelief. There stood Sulli with her smirk with Taemin trapped within a huge monsters mouth. Taemin was yelling, yelling to release him but unfortunately, Sulli refused.

"geuleul nwajwo!" (Let him go!) you yelled. Sulli looked at you before laughing. "wae? wae naega geuleon saeng-gag-eul haess-eo?" (What?  Why would I do that?) She said looking confident.

"Didn't you say that you loved him?" You asked. Sulli scolffed in disbelief. "I do love him, if he's not going to love me truthfully then I'll just take his love by force!" 

Sulli soon ran towards you with a hidden katana and luckily you blocked it, soon you both were struggling to hold each others blade while staring at each other. Not being able to defend yourself for a long time, you gathered all your strength in your arms and pushed Sulli, making her stumble a little bit.

Then the real fight began. Running around the entire area still fighting, you and Sulli were fighting pass Jay Park and Eve which they happened to support you for a little bit before continuing their fight with Hyuna.

You both were yelling like no tomorrow, yelling at each other about Taemin's love and their missions. (Yes, I'm  trying to make it short)


Still nearby Jay and Eve, you heard Eve yell something and a few mintues later you heard Hyuna's high pitched scream.

"HYUNA!" Sulli yelled and quickly she retreated our fight and ran towards Hyuna's voice. Curious, you ran after Sulli to see Hyuna on the floor coughing out blood. She was severaly injured and soon she started to disintergrate and you heard Jay scream something at you. "MOVE!" He yelled.

Looking to your right, behind your back, Eve was busy chanting and the magic circle was easily reconized by you. The spell or attack that she was doing was highly, powerful. Usually a goddess is needed to do it rather than someone else doing it. Still looking, Eve looked like she was having difficulties so you ran beside her and backed her up

You looked up to see Sulli trying to revive Hyuna but you snapped out of pitying them and chanted.

"seon-ag-ui him nae . du gangdoui gyeolhab ttoneun saeloun chaegwon e dalhaessseubnida. eseo balgyeon doeneun johwa pyeonghwaloun gyeolhab-eul kkeunh-eo eodum-ui mabeob-eul jeonghwa hagi wihae uliui ma-eum eseo pogbal habnida.

milaeleul sonsang hago pil-yohan jeonghwa ga pil-yo haji anhneun pagoehala. bangbeob-i eoduun mabeob eul haejehago han beon-e bol su iss-eossneunji doedol-a !" (Within the power of good and evil. Two bonds of strength or equalled into a new bond. The harmony that is found within will burst out of our hearts to purify the dark magic that breaks the peaceful bond.

Destroy what isn't needed to harm the future and purify the needed. Break way this dark spell and return what was once seen!)

After the chanting, gusts of wind blew around you changing your swords into beautifully designed bows with nothing but confidence, you and Eve, positioned your bows and powerful arrows pointing up into the sky and released the arrows. 2 of the arrows came flying up into the sky were it was eaten into a magical circles, counting up to three, the dark sky broke into little peices as it they were glass that was dropped onto the floor. As the dark, pale sky breaks apart. The magic cirlce released out hundreds and hundreds of arrows, in the colour of white and pink, that came gushing down everywhere, destroying everything in it's path. 

Looking at Sulli, your bow transformed back into it's sword form. "seoduleuseyo! ulineun sigan-e mandeullyeogo haji ma!" (Hurry! We're not going to make it in time!) Jay screamed as his sword vanished from his grip. You nodded and ran to Sulli, stabbing the white sword into her heart. 

Black energy came gushing out, attempting to blow you away, but with no hesitation you pulled it out and Sulli whimpered. You gave out your hand to her with a enchanting smile. "Let's go. I know we have the same feelings for Taemin and we love him with all our might but using magic won't make you feel satisfied. Why wont we let Taemin decide" you said calmly. Sulli looked back at you with tears in her eyes but she was smiling. "Thank you...." 


The surroundings grumbled as it was breaking down. Quickly, you ran further in and used your sword to slash the large black monster which was trapping Taemin from escaping. The monster yelled and released the collasped Taemin. He faintly looked up and smiled at you and you quickly supported him back to the gang where they were all waiting.

"Sulli, I need your help for this" you said as you handed Taemin to Jay to replace you.

"What are you talking about?!" She asked. "If you once have dark magic powers, you still might have some flowing inside your veins. If you can, support me in this spell. It might be tricky if I did it myself so I need you to back me up"

Sulli nodded at you and both of you ran out of cover and went into position, closing your eyes, you both focused your energy into one vital point. The magic circle appeared beneath your footing and energy was slowly seeping out, where it's flow gracefully swayed your long hair and clothing. Soon, you and Sulli started to chant.

"uliga muneo jiyeog e daehan gyujeong seo , ulineun bichgwa eoduun saie him-eul gaib hal su issseubnida. du chungdol hago saaghan mabeob eulo deop-yeo mueos bog-wonhago yeojeonhii gos-eseo sum-eo issneun goemul-eul tteonal boja.

du selyeog i hamkke cham-yeo hago cheonche mabeob-eul pul-eo boja!" (As we stand forth against the crumbling area, we join forces between light and dark. Let the two collide and restore what is covered with dark magic and tear away any monsters that still lurk in this place.

Let the two powers join together and release out celestial magic!)
The entire place was slowly lit up into this bright light. The light gave your a harmonizing aura and soon, the spell broke, revealling the beautiful night sky and the sweet scent of the cherry blossoms blooming in the night. Everyone collasped on the floor, happy that the problem ended. Looking tired. Sulli went up to you with happy tears. "You really are such an idiot." She said looking at you.
Before you could say anything she continued, "Instead of just killing me with my humonculus, you saved me and even purified my magic. You really are powerful. Thank you, I will give up on Taemin and will return to my home and one day, I'll be as happy as you." When she was done, she chanted something under her breath and soon she vanished from your sight.
Your sword went back into it's key form and you looked over to see Jay chanting on a memory erase spell on Taemin. 
 
You saw Eve crawl over to Jay and chanted something after Jay was done chanting. Still looking at what they were doing. Taemin slowly vanished, returning back to his dorm with no memory of what happened today.
 
Quietly, you walked to the others and sat back down They looked at you awkwardly as you stared at them, "What are you guys and how did you get powers?" you asked.
"We know everything about you so you don't need to ask. We'll tell you everything when it's the right time" Eve replied with a smile. "Ha?"
 
Before you could ask anythign else, you slowly feel asleep and Jay and Eve, took you back home where you rested quietly on the bed. "Good Night, Princess. No, the Celestial Princess"

 

Oh me gosh! Finally I finished it!
-does victory dance-
Anyways. I hope you enjoyed this little special. I needed to get it out of the way which I did.
Time to continue where we left off from before. I wonder where they're going to take your after breakfast. Find out in the next chapter!